Result-oriented decisive leader -
So that I can provide a creative
and productive environment,
inspire teams to perform to their
fullest and make a positive
Google Analytics I Nov’19
Google Ads Search Nov’19
Google Ad CRM
SEO, SEM, PPC
Creative problem solver, marketer, and an e-commerce entrepreneur (Spearheaded marketing plans and campaigns, feasibility analysis and successful business growth). 9 years of global project management and digital landscape across the customer decision making journey, with cross cultural, cross-functional skills and a degree in Masters of Business and Management.
MARKETING SPECIALIST & FOUNDER • JAN 2014 – SEP 2019 EPIC EVERYTHING PRODUCTS, INDIA Founded, marketed and grew a unisex e-commerce brand (Pataaka) with its price-point and quality as the USP. Last 12 months Revenue: CAD 1,20,000
Marketing & Internet Operations
• Implemented a 360 degree approach to marketing campaigns tying in the various digital customer touchpoint to tell the brand’s story in the B2B & B2C domains. Crafted integrated marketing programs to position the brand as a leader amongst key decision makers, influencers and consumers.
• Managed SEO, SEM, website development and merchandising, UX and customer relationship - ensuring positive customer satisfaction and engagement.
• Created and managed the implementation of a full funnel Digital Marketing Strategy, supporting both direct and indirect sales including email and social media marketing.
• Evangelized digital as an efficient medium to reach out to relevant TG leveraging new techniques such as audience buying on social platforms; combined with benchmarks & right set of KPIs to track performance.
• Owning and refining regular reporting on metrics and provide ongoing optimization based on robust insight and data; whilst matrix-managing optimization program to deliver the lowest possible CPA and cost-to-retain KPIs.
• Evaluated existing customer personas and developed profitable shopping experiences that attract targeted customer groups with 32% retention rate through - CSM (Customer Success Metrics).
• Implemented product-marketing strategies; created a customizable new product with an Upsell strategy to offer as a bundle with overall uplift on revenues around +5%. Business Operations
• Formulated the company's vision, goals, and objectives; designed product strategies, with a firm eye on achieving planned ROI targets and top & bottom line numbers.
• Drove new and cost-saving business opportunities, managed logistics and partnership with 15 suppliers/vendors from China and India; managing conflict, stakeholder and relationship management, price and contractual negotiation.
• Boosted YoY sales by 29% through Organic, Affiliates, Viral, Paid & Owned Channel/s.
• Maintained 300 SKU Quarterly TAT through innovative Inventory Management, Category Management and Merchandise Mix.
• Optimized profitability of existing affiliate marketing partnerships and merchandise partners.
• Implemented tactics to maximize revenue / retain customers.
• Monitored and tracked product, transactional and revenue performance, and implemented corrective actions when necessary.
• Managed P&L and balance sheet, budgeting and forecasting. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER• JUNE 2014 – OCT 2015 iYOGI, INDIA
• Crafted the Social Media strategy across diverse audiences & value proposition, with the optimal mix of social media platforms to drive maximum impact at efficient ROIs. Evangelized, Social media as a key lever for telling a connected story across audiences, and drive reach & engagement with fans, advocates, influencers and detractors.
• Day-to-day business management of the social media accounts, financial responsibility and leadership on several multi-channel campaigns.
• Set-up an insight based creative content / communication model to drive effective campaigns B2B marketing campaign for iYogi products in the IoT sector.
• Social Care – setup the listening and response management processes, created Social Media as an effective engine to provide support and drive education and adoption of iYogi Technologies and solutions. PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR• DEC 2010 – SEP 2011. WIPRO, INDIA
• Administered end-to-end project management duties for all projects running under PMO using a Project Dashboard.
• Engaged in coordinating sessions for understanding client business processes, requirement gathering, project progress and generating & compiling reports based on findings with causes and solutions to project/systems issues.
• Guided the project developers, engineers, and designers based on the campaign reports analysis against the Business KPI’s with a strong suspect pipeline and strengthen follow-up with telecom companies (such as Airtel and Vodafone).
ASSOCIATE TECHNICAL CONSULTANT• FEB 2009 – DEC 2010 NOVATERRA TECH, INDIA
• Market research, documentation, technical support and coordination between clients and vendors on IVR related projects in blooming market in Africa.
Masters in Business & Management (MBM) • 2011 – 2012 University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK Bachelor of Technology, Information Technology • 2004 – 2008 Pune University, India email@example.com