Sule Muhammed Lawwal B.sc
A Bachelor’s degree holder in Business Administration from the University of Abuja, Nigeria. A knowledgeable and creative professional with a high level of initiative and over five years of experience in sales, marketing, project management, administration, team leading/building, conflict analysis, mediation, interfaith conflict resolution, negotiation, customer service, inventory management, communication skills, and mentoring. A goal driven individual with high focus on achievement and success. Core Competencies:
• Sales and Marketing • Leadership • Project Management • Inventory Management
•Relationship Management • Team Work • Conflict Resolution & Analysis • Negotiation and Conflict Management Skills • Finance Strategy & Supply management Skills. Education and Qualifications:
B.sc Business Administration- University of Abuja (2013) Key Modules are; • Management • International Business • Marketing • Human Resource Management • Industrial Psychology • Analysis for Business Decision • Finance and Statistics • Accounting • Management Accounting • Strategic Management
• Organizational Behaviour • Comparative Management. Certifications and Trainings Attended:
National Youth Service Corps [NYSC] 2014-2015
● Certificate of National Service [NYSC]
● Certificate of Participation [NDLEA/NYSC Drug Free Club]
● Certificate of Excellence [G.D.S.S G/Abba, Gombe State] United States Institute of Peace [Online Courses]
● Certificate in Conflict Analysis (2009)
● Certificate in Interfaith Conflict Resolution (2009)
● Certificate in Negotiation and Conflict Management (2010) HP-LIFE E-Learning 2013 [Certificate of
● Basics of Finance
● Inventory Management
Kaduna: Forum for Cities in Transition (Boston, USA) 2013
● Certificate of Participation
● Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
● People Skill
● Good communication skills
● Conflict Analysis/Resolution, Negotiation and Conflict Management
● Adaptable to work conditions
● Possess great interest in learning and personal development
● Leadership Skill
● Selling/Marketing Skills
Professional Career Summary
Credit Direct Limited - November 2017 till date
Position: Sales Executive/Acting Team Lead
● Selling of loan facilities and business development
● Performs business data analysis and advisory service to clients
● Active drive for collection and loan recovery strategies
● Packaging of loan facility for client and ensure prompt disbursement
● Booking of loans and liaising between the team and the head office.
● Carrying out delegated roles with diligence
● Auditing of customers’ documents and bank statement to confirm eligibility and prevent fraud
ChelisBookazine limited, Kaduna (18th July, 2016 to November 2nd, 2017) Position: Sales and Marketing Officer
● Attending to customers and giving products
● Prospecting and selling.
● Customer servicing.
● Marketing and holding book fairs
Dulux Colour Centre, Kaduna (5th May to 5th January, 2016) Position: Front Desk Officer
● Attending to customers and giving products information.
● Keeping and maintenance of customers’ data.
● Calculates daily, weekly, monthly & annual sales using sage accounting software.
● Colour scheming and consultation for clients.
NYSC (March 2014-Feb 2015)
● Government Day Secondary School, Gombe Abba, Dukku, Gombe Other Experience:
o Have being mentoring teenagers since 2010 till date with a publication titled
“Short Stories and Help for Teens 101” and also the editor of Teensplus magazine. o A business writer at Tush Magazine
Mentoring, Travelling, Reading, listening to music, meeting and talking to people. Reference
Available on request