ality Control 39344 Memory Drive ■ Murrieta, CA 92563 ■ 951-***-****
mpliance and Auditing
Seeking to obtain a position where I can contribute to the
erating and Maintaining
leadership and management objectives.
Expertise: Innovative, energetic and multi-talented professional eager to
leverage my years of experience
Training and Mentoring EXPERIENCE
Documenting Production operator, GenMark 2020-present
• Properly set up and monitor Biodot equipment during running
process to assure cartons meet customer specifications.
Product Line Management
• At the beginning of each job, set up scanner, counter and make
sure are reading correctly throughout the job, challenge the
• Perform Preventive Maintenance on Biodot systems.
• Submit electronic maintenance when needed.
• Keep area and workstation clean and organized.
• Notify supervision of defect trends and nonconforming quality.
• Follow and update production schedule.
• Train new operators.
• Create a scrap tag and remove from the area any overrun
Machinery Experience product.
• Consistently be attentive to quality throughout process and
Hydrophilic machine remove and segregate unacceptable product
• Collect, document and input accurate production information
Seal and press machine (e.g. plant data collection).
• Read and follow documented procedures, work instructions job
Loctite Glue & Curing specifications accurately. If procedures or instructions are
Balloon press machine unclear, immediately bring the documentation to the attention of
Balloon Fold Machine supervision.
• Records manufacturing activities and data accurately and
Leak tester machine
Lazer seal Machine completely.
• Adheres to and promotes compliance to ISO 9001, safety, quality
Sidearm Adhesive & Curing
standards and company procedures and immediately reports any
nonconformance to supervision.
Cerasoli Gluing &curing
Balloon blow Machine
Milling Machine Production Operator, Glaukos 2017 -2019
Consistently record quality related results in accordance with
prescribed good documentation practices requirements.
● Determine the need and executes the halting of operations due
to adverse quality conditions in an effective and timely manner
Plumbing & Heating repair ● Perform final review and approval of line clearance activities.
A/C troubleshooting ● Perform product and component verification prior to, during
Locks and Vault rekey and subsequent to production activities.
● Execute verification of product/component against approved
Touch up painting
quality document or record.
● Continuously assess, enforces and report cGMP compliance
events at the operational level
● Executed AQL sampling for at least two lines.
● Perform required in-process/finished goods testing.
● Real time Batch Record review for at least two lines.
● Conduct manufacturing line clearances and verifications of in -
process and final product.
● Initiate Non-Conformance and CAPA investigations.
● Consistently use the Quality System Standards, Quality System
Regulations, and other company procedures around which the
Quality System is developed.
● Maintain a safe work environment by following good
housekeeping and company guidelines for safety; ability to use
tools and equipment safely.
Maintenance Mechanic, Harrington Hoist 2016 -2017
● Troubleshot and maintained all facility machinery and buildings;
● Supervised shipping and receiving, including inventory and
● Logistics Shipping supplies
Supervisor, Abbott Vascular 2005 -
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and
Divisional Policies and procedures.
Defines, manages, and implements initiatives to improve
Manage to a staffing plan by identifying resource requirements,
writing justifications for additional personnel, obtaining
approval for changes, and coordinating the selection process
with Human Resources.
Develop direct reports by securing appropriate trai ning,
assigning progressively challenging tasks, rewarding positive
behavior, and applying disciplinary action as appropriate.
Train and certifies to all critical assembly operations and
understands all line PFM's.
Monitor daily work metrics and provides direction and
guidance to skilled nonexempt staff to achieve unit or project
Retain responsibility for product from initial assembly to final
distribution. Schedule and organize assigned manufacturing
lines to achieve 100% product availability and ma intain
targeted levels of inventories.
Communicate to line personnel daily while maintaining a
constant line presence.
Maintain a safe work environment with 100% training and
compliance to applicable procedures.
Responsible for achieving dept. attendance targets including
immediate feedback to employees by instance.
Coordinate activities related to shift starts and changes.
Communicate with other departments and functions as needed
in support of meeting operational objectives.
Interpret and execute policies that affect work processes and
personnel within the assigned organizational unit.
Oversee personnel and processes to ensure production meets
all associated quality standards.
Oversee personnel and processes to ensure full compliance
with internal and external regulations.
Able to respond to internal and/or external indicators that
impact the business and/or industry.
Monitor and report on performance to area budget.
Supervisor, ANI, Inc. 1998 -
Manage the maintenance, servicing, and operations of
automated teller machines;
Oversaw the quality control and auditing of machines to ensure
99% machine availability across the enterprise.