714-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/grantnguyen Profile
Oriented, development dedicated, and administration dependable engineer with Microsoft with extensive SQL Server knowledge and C#. Easy and experience going, hardworking, in database detailed design, oriented own initiatives. player Able with to great create communication solutions with skills. great Quick efficiency problem while solver minimizing can work over independently engineering and works. take Skills
· Database Design, Deployment Automation
· SSRS Reports, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, T-SQL
· Performance Tuning, SQL Profiler, Monitoring
· SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2018
· MCITP SQL Server 2008
SENIOR DATABASE ENGINEER CYBERCODERS OCT 2014 – MAY 2020
· Built & supported company recruiting modules using .Net and MSSQL platform.
· Day to day tasks including schema designs & writing stored procedures, jobs, & scripts.
· Engineered database deployment automation & version controls.
· Developed SSRS reports.
· Created & maintained ETL processes & data sync.
· Supported DBA tasks including replications, backups, and performance monitoring using Solarwind
· Maintained .Net standalone applications.
· Participated in SCRUM
SENIOR DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR & ENGINEER SYMANTEC SEP 2009 – SEP 2014
· Built & supported 100+TB database data at multiple data centers.
· Setup Failed-Over SQL Server Clustering at 6 data centers.
· Upgraded & migrated 50+ databases from 2000/2005 to 2008.
· Developed 100+ reports with SSRS.
· Setup database disaster recovery.
· Performance tuning, data archiving, schema design, bug fixes, legacy code cleanups, code standards. SOFTWARE ENGINEER (CONTRACT) EXPERIAN JUN 2009 – SEP 2009
· Update and enhance web contents with in-house built tool Phoenix Cobrand.
· Develop HTML Email Campaign templates for Marketing Departments.
· Develop CSV/Excel parser tool for Marketing
WEB PROGRAMMER (CONTRACT) PADI JAN 2009 – MAY 2009
· Participated in designing and developing Company Account Management System
· Maintained & supported company corporate websites: PADI.com, PadiMembers.com, ProjectAware.org, EmergencyFirstResponse.com
SOFTWARE INTEGRATION ENGINEER K2 NETWORK JUL 2007 – NOV 2008
· Developed Clan Tournament System for FPS games.
· Work with SQL DB team to maintain multiple game databases.
· Enhance existing PHP sites for Online Shopping Carts.
· Enhance existing company affiliate websites.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (CONSULTANT) SYSTEMCENTRIX OCT 2006 – JUL 2007
· Developed Student Online Applications & Credit Card Payments.
· Developed Student Online Services: Class Registration / Class Schedule / Unofficial Transcript / Financial Statement / Intern Credits.
· Provided help desk supports for students, school staffs, and professors, answering phone calls and emails. Repaired and upgraded computer software and hardware on-site and off-site. SOFTWARE ENGINEER NETVISIBILITY JULY 2003 – SEP 2006
· Migrated XML RSS feeds from classic ASP to ASP.NET.
· Enhanced XML page response with multi-threaded and object-oriented coding.
· Developed management and report panels for searches/clicks/keywords statistics.
· Developed e-commerce websites.
· Developed task scheduling system.
· Maintain various SQL Server databases by writing Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and Jobs. WEB DEVELOPER GRAPHX MAR 2001 – MAY 2005
· Maintain various SQL Server databases by writing Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and Jobs.
· Modified existing database, created front-end applications using VBA and Access forms with queries and reports.
· Developed online order systems and management panels for our clients (Blue, PacifiCare, TraveLogia, Water Magazine, and Calmoseptine).
· Designed intermediate Flash websites.
· Maintained office computers by installing updates, software and upgrading hardware. Education
CAL POLY POMONA 2000-2003