Buffalo State College, Buffalo, NY
Bachelors of Science in History
Cumulative G.P.A 3.0, May 2001
VERTICAL PHARMACEUTICALS (TAMPA, FL)
Territory Sales Representative (March 2018-March 2020)
Sell ADHD, Parkinson’s Disease, Women’s Health, and Pain products to Psychiatrists, Pediatricians, Neurologists, and Pain physicians.
Built strong relationships with doctors and key decision makers in the territory to ensure long term use of products.
2018 Leader of Gulf Coast Region in Methylphenidate 72mg sales (1st out of 12 reps) and ranked in top 25 Nationally.
2020 Q1 Leader of the Gulf Coast Region OB Complete Pre-Natal Vitamin sales and #1 Nationally.
2020 Q2 Leader of Gulf Coast Region in Methylphenidate 72mg sales and ranked in top 25 Nationally.
IQVIA (TAMPA BAY, FL)
Territory Sales Representative (July 2015-February 2018)
Sold Hypertension product to Cardiologists and Primary Care physicians for Noden Pharma contract.
Sold Diabetes and Anticoagulant products to Endocrinologists and Primary Care physicians for Janssen contract.
Sold Epinephrine Auto-Injector to Allergists, Pediatricians, and ENT physicians for Sanofi contract.
Work closely with all physician office representatives to train and educate on how to properly use the device, identify appropriate patients, and emphasis on disease state education and awareness.
Professionally and successfully sell in a competitive market by being a product expert to gain trust with customers.
• July 2015 Ranking #6/100 in Division. August 2015 Ranking #4/100 in Division.
ALLERGAN (TAMPA, FL/ST. PETERSBURG, FL)
Territory Sales Representative (February 2014-June 2015)
Competitively sold a portfolio of Allergan products to Psychiatrists, Neurologists, Cardiologists and
Primary Care physicians.
• Educated physicians on the disease states and products and presented product clinical information to physicians, tailoring presentation to needs of provider and patients. Strong ability to create meaningful dialogue with physicians that led to increase in sales.
• Developed and executed strategic territory business plans that demonstrated significant market share growth for all products.
• Collaborated with team to drive business results and take the initiative to be a strong leader in the territory.
Final performance ranking 120% to goal attainment for Major Depressive Disorder
Products and 103% to goal attainment with Bystolic.
September-December 2014 overall top 12% ranking with all products. 127% to goal attainment with
Fetzima and 104% to goal attainment with Viibryd. 107% goal attainment with Bystolic. Awarded
portfolio bonus for hitting all products over 100% to goal attainment.
May-August 2014 108% to goal attainment for Namenda XR and 110% to goal attainment with Viibryd.
CHEMSEARCH (TAMPA, FL/BINGHAMTON, NY)
Senior Sales Representative (July 2006-January 2014)
• Successfully managed a large sales territory of upstate NY and northern PA. Relocated to Tampa in 2012
• Sold industrial chemicals to wide customer base such as hospitals, government entities, universities, and other businesses.
Nationally ranked in Top 5 for new accounts opened (August 2006 & May 2007) and #1 in April 2007.
Board of Director’s Award Winner (Presidents Club Winner) (2008 & 2009).
Hall of Fame I Award Winner (Repeat President Club Winner) (2011 & 2012).