**** – AMC Cinemas (Saudi Arabia) – First International cinema brand in Saudi Arabia. Deputy General Manager
• Provide leadership and development to theatre teams and communicate the Company’s Guest Promise to all associates in a professional and safe work environment. Supervise daily operations to ensure delivery of AMC’s Guiding Principles
• Engage our guests with an unmatched experience that is friendly and fun, facilities that are clean, and service that is
• Provide direct oversight of the integrity and accuracy of theatre systems and controls.
• Provide leadership and guidance to associates to achieve optimum theatre operations. Primary emphasis is on the ability to deliver results through planning and execution. Effectively get results through others.
• Build relationships and partner with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
• Perform daily opening and closing operational duties.
• Oversee all theatre departmental functions.
• Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA
• To undertake all projection-based duties required as per company guidelines, including daily operation of
• projection equipment, management of KDMs, DCP’s, playlists and routine maintenance.
• Oversee the performance management process. Ensure that regular, continual, two-way communication occurs
• regarding performance and development.
• Actively provide timely and accurate coaching to associates to assist with their growth and development as well as
• manage their performance.
• Write a weekly performance schedule that optimizes film revenue, concession revenue, and guest satisfaction.
• Prepare the weekly Managers’ Schedule in a timely manner.
• Assist in setting and ensuring successful delivery of theatre budgets, goals, and objectives.
• Assist and guide managers in obtaining goals and objectives for their respective areas.
• Review financial numbers utilizing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports. Use reports as a management tool
• to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy.
• Uphold AMC’s Business Conduct Ethics and ensure compliance with company programs.
• Have experience of Opening cinema
2017 – 2019 Nozomi restaurants (Saudi Arabia) -Chain of Japanese luxury restaurants. Part of Modern Food Company. Restaurant manager
• Was part of opening team. Actively participated and was responsible for: Installation and introduction of all IT technologies in restaurant, complete training for all FOH opening team, support and taking care of few departments of restaurant as purchasing (store and new equipment), Laundry, Staff issues and Staff accommodation building, office administration.
• Managed Cash flow for the business through the use of POS System, Credit Card Batching, Cash Depositing and Tips Handling.
• Recruiting, training and supervising staff
• Agreeing and managing budgets
• Planning menus
• Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines Promoting and marketing the business
• Overseeing stock levels
• Ordering supplies
• Producing staff Rota’s
• Handling customer enquiries and complaints
• Taking reservations
• Greeting and advising customers
Date of Birth 20 March 198 9
Contact details Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Problem solving
• Preparing and presenting staffing/sales reports
• Keeping statistical and financial records
• Assessing and improving profitability
• Setting targets
• Handling administration and paperwork
• Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
• Making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant.
• Provided trainings to the management of service personal and increased customer satisfaction rate 2016 – 2017 Kofteci - Chain of 3 Turkish cuisine restaurants with monthly Revenue of more than $350k General Manager
• Orchestrated the opening of the third restaurant and increased average monthly revenue of the chain by more than 200% in just two months
• Increased monthly average revenue from $250k to $350k by leading the rebranding of the Kofteci chain from cafés to restaurants and optimized the pricing policy
• Provided trainings to the management of service personal and increased customer satisfaction rate 2014 – 2016 Movida Lounge & Dining – Middle Eastern cuisine with >$2m Turnover. Part of Pasha holding Managing Partner
• In the years of 2015 and 2016 have overperformed forecasted revenues by 150% by attracting world class chefs from Lebanon and by optimizing business model
• Decreased labor cost by >200% without compromising service quality by providing timely trainings and optimizing services
• Achieved the top 3 profitability among 19 restaurants in Pasha Holding by optimizing supply chain to achieve 100% local purchasing strategy
• Overlooked HR, Finance, and Marketing functions and a full set of forecast vs actual management reporting 2013 – 2013 JW Marriott (Baku) – Restaurant Fireworks. Part of Pasha Holding Training Manager
• Provided mentoring and trainings to the group of managers during the period of three months and supervised their work
• Optimized supply chain function in the hotel bar and hotel restaurant 2012 – 2014 Pasifico Lounge & Dining – Latin American cuisine restaurant. Part of Pasha Holding Assistant manager
• Increased sales by more than 200% by introducing employee performance assessment and sales incentives
• More than doubled average monthly revenues from $50k to $110 by changing cuisines from American to Brazilian and organising regular themed parties
• Rebranded American cuisine restaurant to modern lounge, making it the most popular clubbing venue in the capital 2011 – 2012 Chinar Lounge & Dining - Asian cuisine restaurant. Part of Pasha Holding Food & Beverage Supervisor
• Organized numerous catering banquets for 50-300 guests ensuring $20k-40k of additional revenues
• Provided trainings for junior staffed and assessed new joiners for professional abilities
• Successfully completed: Organizing and serving banquets, service standards, up-selling standards, cognac, sommelier, and whiskey courses
2006-2010 Azerbaijan State Economic University
Bachelor / Commercial and Banking
2010-2012 Russian University of Business and Management (online) Master’s Degree, Hotel, Motel and restaurant management OTHER
2010 – 2011
2009 – 2010
2007 – 2009
Musado Hotel (5 Star hotel) - Room Service Supervisor Fast track promotion to Supervisor role. Became familiar with hotel services McDonald’s – Service Crew and Front Counter
Obtained invaluable experience of fast food business model and state of the art training practise Taj Mahal and El Gusto - Indian and Italian Restaurants – Waiter Obtained a good knowledge of Italian and Indian cuisine LANGUAGES Azerbaijani (Native), Russian (Native), English (Fluent), Turkish (Fluent), Arabic (Basic)