M.E – Industrial Engineering
Anna University, CEG Campus – Chennai
**/**** – Present
GPA – 7.3
B.E – Mechanical Engineering
Kongu Engineering College – Erode
**/**** – 04/2018
GPA – 7.23
Kongu Kalvi Nilayam Matric Higher Seconday
School – Erode
Computer Science group
Marks Obtained in Perentage – 88%
Railway Mixed Anglo Indian High School – Erode
Marks Obtained in Percentage – 85%
1) Factors Affecting the Customer Behaviour Towards Online Food Ordering Systems. ( M.E )
A Conceptual Model is made in reference with the TAM model to prioritize the factors that affects the Customer towards adopting the Online Food Deliver Services.
2) Investigation On the Drilling Of Abaca Reinforced Polymer Composites. ( B.E )
In drilling operations many types of drill bits are involved, out of which Four commonly used drill bits are taken and examined to find out which type of drill bit is efficient in making drill holes with minimum delamination.
3) Design and Fabrication of Production of Compressed Air Using Vehicle Suspension. ( B.E )
A fabricated vehicle model is made with two suspensions which is connected to two pistons. When the vehicle moves over any speed breakers or bumps, the air gets filled into the cylinder when the piston moves up and down in accordance with the suspensions. INDUSTRIAL VISIT
“BULL MACHINES” in Coimbatore during the
year of 2015.
It was very much useful in Learning how Earth Movers and Material Handling Loaders are made.
- Cambridge Business English Certificate (BEC).
- Won First Prize in "Auto Quiz" Competition in Intra College Competition.
- Won First Prize in "Popsicle Bridge" Competition in Intra College Competition.
AREA OF INTERESTS
- Undergone one-week training at “AMBAL AUTO”,
Erode in December 2015.
The training leads in learning how painting and cleaning of the automobiles parts are done and also how engine parts are assembled.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Won Second prize in 4x100 mts Relay in school level competition
- Awarded as winner in Ball Badminton in school level competition
IBMS SPSS Statistical Analysis Software
Six Sigma Concepts
Microsoft Office ANSYS
Team Work Negotiation Cooking 2D Sketching
Lean Manufacturing Six Sigma TQM Quality Control
Active Member of Society of Industrial Engineers
Supply Chain Management