Steven S. Camp
A skilled professional with over 25 years of diverse experience in areas including:
Administration Strategic Planning
Operations Curriculum Design
Supervision Budget Oversight
Public Relations Human Resources
Willing to assume responsibilities, set goals, develop and implement a plan to achieve them and be measured by the results. Strong people and communication skills. Computer literate with skills that will meet or exceed your expectations. Able to work competently in QuickBooks Online and ICONcmo management software.
Implemented ideas and solutions which resulted in a complete revitalization of the organization’s program resulting in a 35% increase in revenues, a 50% increase in enrollment and a 66% decrease in the annual budget shortfall.
Effectively managed a staff of 40 faculty and support workers. Implemented an open, team approach to leadership, which resulted in an increase in teacher and parent satisfaction.
Developed a marketing plan and made development presentations in various parts of the country, which resulted in a 25% increase in gifts and revenues.
Developed a new private school from every aspect of operation including securing a facility, selecting and purchasing materials and equipment, hiring staff, marketing to the community and successfully opened on time and under budget.
Implemented a new development program that identified new donors and increased donations by 75%.
Managed high dollar construction projects including gym construction, paving and landscaping, which resulted in improving the overall quality of the organization’s program.
Worked with other employees to analyze needs in the company and implemented solutions, which greatly reduced cost draining activities and increased revenues.
Successfully assisted the Executive Vice President of Operations in restructuring regional offices, resulting in a more efficient use of manpower and reduction of operating costs.
Trained staff in the use of computers and mailroom equipment, resulting in a significant increase in productivity.
Successfully planned and implemented a fundraising dinner with a nationally known political candidate as the main speaker which raised over $100,000 dollars in donations.
Analyzed current staffing and budget needs with previous administrator, resulting in a new plan for the coming year to replace ineffective staff and increase income by 50%.
Worked with Board of Trustees to establish working policies and guide them in the developmental fund raising process, greatly improving the overall stability of the organization by improving the financial position of the organization by 75%, increasing enrolment by 25% and increasing donations by 300%.
Steven S. Camp
Effectively managed two capital projects in Ohio and Indiana, resulting in their completion in a timely manner and under budget.
Developed a plan, which effectively marketed company and negotiated contracts with new clients. Effectively increased morale and productivity of staff by providing workable solutions to specific problems.
Conducted informational meetings for constituents, which communicated ideas and changes for organization improvement. Meeting resulted in a better understanding of both management and employees, which greatly improved their working relationship.
Identified computer hardware/software and effectively implemented applications, which enhanced overall productivity and efficiency of the organization.
Analyzed budgetary and financial statistics while providing positive solutions, which improved monthly and annual reporting.
Bethel Lutheran Church September 2014 to February 2020 Financial Administrator
Fellowship Lutheran Church
Parish Administrator/Director of Programming
Bacone College, Muskogee, OK
Director of Development
Alliance Educational Consulting, Broken Arrow, OK
Development Marketing Associates, Woodland Park, CO Vice President of Marketing
The Christian Academy, Woodland Park, CO
The Vail Academy, Avon, Colorado
Association of Christian Schools/International, Colorado Springs, CO Membership Manager
Development Marketing Associates, Woodland Park, CO Development Associate
Christian Academy of Knoxville, Knoxville, TN
The University of Tennessee
Masters of Science
Major: Educational Psychology/Minor in Curriculum and Instruction Grace College
Bachelor of Arts
Major: History/Minor in Psychology
• Solicited over 1.4 million in donations in less than a year
• Organized and operated a college development office and successfully met goals in fundraising
• Traveled to conference sites, set up and organized displays and made presentations which resulted in a 25% increase in donations over the previous year.
• Hired personnel to operate a museum and successfully built the operation to increase visitor traffic and sales by 30% over the previous year.
• Organized a telemarketing program for a nonprofit organization that resulted in a 20% increase in revenue over the previous year.
• Wrote appeal letters that successfully raised revenues ranging from 10 to 50 per cent increases over previous years.
• Bid and implemented work projects including a new telephone system, computer network, and parking lot lights for local church.
• Created and implemented a complete Employee Policy Handbook for church staff.
• Effectively managed church budget of $819,000 including outsourcing payroll, monthly financial reports, annual financial reviews, and budget preparation.
• Implemented computer software networking programs to enhance scheduling and event tracking.
• Successfully hired personnel to fit job requirements for both office staffing and professional positions.