Rinold Wilson P.G.
Electrical&Electronics Engineer–6 Year Experience
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile no : +971*********
. MEP Engineer professional with over 5 years of experience in managing construction projects MEP work across diverse of professionally managed organization. CORE STRENGTHS INCLUDES
Able to solve the problems using, both logic & creative /innovative approaches.
Capable of careful attention to details, exercising good judgment and accepting responsibilities.
Able to communicate others and work in multidisciplinary teams. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
1. Technical Engineer- Modern Electro and Mechanical Engineering Co. LLC(July2017 to-July 2019)
• Project : New Al Ain Hospital Project
• Client : SEHA/Musanada
• PM : Allen &Shariff Corporation
• Consultant : Obermeyer Middle East GmBH
• Main Cont. : Arabtec San Jose Joint Venture (ASJV) Subcontractor : Modern Electr. And Mechanical Engineering Co. LLC Responsibilities:
• Preparing shop drawing
• Estimation of works & products
• Site work handling
• Overall production control give pressure to production department to achieve the target
• To give technical support to all workers
P a g e 2 4
• Site inspection before starting the site work labours should be sent for starting the work only after completion of site inspection
• Verify job order
• Preparing of site work schedule (quantity of materials, what are the tools &Equipment’s required, when it can be started, manpower requirements, etc.,)
• Evaluation of daily production chart from store and report to assigned manager
• Technical matters &Non-technical matters to be discussed to assigned manager
• Design Single line diagram with respect to AADC Regulation and Submission
• Prepare Load Schedule, Quantity Survey, Variation.
• Co-ordinate the containment installation of ELV System(Fire Alarm, PAVA, BMS, SCS, SEC, COD, RFID, NC, TAS) as per latest Approved drawing
• Co-ordinate the HV ladder installation, SCADA trunking installation, UPVC ducting installation for HV cable and Fiber Optic Cable
2. Project Engineer-M/s. Kaippilly Power Services, India (Feb 2015 – Feb 2017 ) Responsibilities:
• Design of distribution systems & drafting of electrical single line diagrams using AutoCAD
• Electrical drawings for high rise buildings & Schematic preparation
• Design of indoor / outdoor substations, layout of cable ducts and bus bar trunking
• Preparation of electrical drawings for submission to the approving authorities
• Site supervision & engineering of HV and LV system.
• Work planning & resource management for site.
• Coordination with consultants, Clients &sub-contractors to execute the project.
• Preparing bill of quantity from drawing.
• Supervision of foreman / charge hand to ensure that installation are being done as per shop Drawing&specification to ensure that completion of work as per construction schedule.
• Panel board erection, wiring, testing & commissioning, low voltage cable laying, end termination, jointing & testing.
• Installation, testing &commissioning of electrical distribution systems including Associatedtransformers, switch-gear, ring main units& cabling, motor control centers and Motors up to 11KV.
3. Assist. Engineer -Kerala State Electricity Board, 110 KV Sub Station, IndiaAug 2013 – Feb 2017
• Operation and Maintenance of EHV Substation equipment’s such as Power Transformers & Connectedequipment’s.
• Operation & Maintenance of SF6 Circuit breakers, Vacuum and Air Circuit breakers, isolators, Relay testing etc.
• Maintenance of Battery Charger& Batteries.
P a g e 3 4
• Maintenance of 110kV and 11kV equipment’s such as Breakers, isolators, LA’s, CTs, CVTs, etc.
• Routine checking of various relays such as Distance relay, Differential relay, Buchholz relay, etc.
• Monitoring of power flow status
Industrial, Residential and Commercial High-Rise Projects:
• Smartuff Glass LLP, Kattoor, Thrissur, Kerala, India - Installation of 750KVA Outdoor Transformer, 82.5 D.G. Set and connected electrics
• San Jos Hospital, Pavaratty, Thrissur, Kerala, India – Installation of 250KVA Indoor Transformer, 125 KVA & 50 KVA D.G. Set and connected electrics
• Hotel Harshavardhana, Perambra, Thrissur, Kerala, India – Installation of 200KVA Indoor Transformer, 125 KVA D.G. Set and connected electrics
• Paul Alukkas Developers (P) Ltd., Ernakulam, Kerala, India – Installation of 400 KVA Indoor Transformer, 125 KVA D.G. Set and connected electrics
• Karalam Service Co-operative Bank Ltd., Karalam, Thrissur, Kerala, India – Installation of 40 KVA D.G. Set and connected electrics
• BinduDall& Flour Mill, Mannuthy, Thrissur, Kerala, India – Installation of 125 KVA D.G. Set and connected electrics
• Navaratna Hyper Market, Thrissur, Kerala, India – Installation of 200 KVA Indoor Transformer and 125 KVA D.G. Set and connected electrics
• Mr. Noushad P.A., Puthiyaveettil (H), Thrissur, Kerala, India – Installation of On Grid 10 kWP Solar Inverter
• Mr. Ramnath P.G., Viyyur, Thrissur, Kerala, India – Installation of On Grid 12 kWP Solar Inverter
2011 – 2013Master of Engineering in Applied Electronics from S.N.S. Engineering College, Coimbatore
2007 – 2011Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Vinayaka Mission Kirupanandavariyar Engineering College, Salem COMPUTER SKILLS
Excellent knowledge of Windows based PC’s
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
P a g e 4 4
• Gender : Male
• Nationality : Indian
• Passport No. M1619582
• Date of Birth : 07-05-1989
• Marital Status : Single
• Linguistic Capability: English, Hindi,Tamil and Malayalam DECLARATION
I hereby declare that the above particulars furnished by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : Rinold Wilson P.G.