Karen Nyambura Kamau, BA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +971-**-*******
D.O.B: 3 Aug 1990
Address: The Springs 3, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
(Visa Status: Visit)
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS SUMMARY
Top-performing administrative and customer service professional with 5 years’ experience. Highly organized and skilled; possessing strong work ethics and positive attitude. Highly effective in fast-paced work environments, accurate, assertive and adaptable to diverse work environments. Well-versed in English verbal and written communication, possess multitasking attitude and perseverance to task completion. Good time management and able to work under minimum supervision. Proficient in executive support; handling appointments, writing correspondence and management customer. Strong background in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
JUMIA FOOD, KENYA
E-Commerce Coordinator Nov 2019- Present
● Manage inquiries related customer orders, returns, refunds and general inquiries as well
● Liaise with retailer to ensure orders are fulfilled and returns processed according to company SLA
● Process customer returns and assist with creation of credit notes.
● Monitor orders, conduct quality checks to ensure accurate fulfillment.
● Support e-commerce merchandising team with coordination for photo shoots
● Support all areas of e-commerce operations.
● Liaise with customer service to resolve customer or product disputes.
Customer Relations Executive 2019 – Oct 2019
● Manage a team of junior customer service agents
● Oversee and assess customer service staff activities and provide them with regular performance related feedbacks
● Assist customer service staff with escalated issues
● Investigate and solve customer service complaints
● Provide supervision and technical assistance to customer service team to attain departmental and organizational goals
● Educate customers about organization’s products and services.
Customer Service Officer Dec 2018 - June 2019
● Handle customer queries and provide information on new products and services
● Promote products and place orders for customer in the sales system while driving direct sales
● Promote products and services
● Collect and store valuable CRM data within the company’s database
● Ensure brand loyalty through impeccable service provision
● Contact customers for feedback and follow-up
● Provide reports of the customer service process efficiency.
Brand Ambassador July 2018 - Nov 2018
● Create brand awareness through one-to-one interaction with the customer
● Marketing of products through promotions
● Participate in product campaigns awareness launch team
● Increase Jumia Food Application installs through brand activations, interaction and experiences.
● Brand marketing through social media awareness
● Help customers navigate the Jumia food App, on how to make orders.
● Build rapport with customers while driving direct sales.
BELLEVUE KINDERGARTEN LTD, KENYA
Assistant Manager – Pool Division Jan 2014 – Feb 2017
● Oversee daily operations of the swimming pool and amenities as well as facility set up and break down
● Allot personnel, supervise staff including lifeguards, cleaners and the kitchen attendees
● Evaluate and counsel workers about their performance against set criteria
● Ensuring the highest quality assurance and control standards
● Provide timely and thorough performance evaluations of all associates and workers in the pool division.
● Organize and maintain accurate records for attendance, accident reports and daily balance sheet of income and expenses.
● Establish and attain targets for the pool division.
● Ensure that collection and fee realization policies are enforced.
● Periodically account for pool results achieved against approved business plan.
● Ensure development of new business from existing and new clients
● Optimize long-term profit contribution of the pool division.
Assistant Administrator Oct 2012– Nov 2013
● Screening phone calls
● Booking meeting rooms
● Arranging office couriers
● Maintaining office reception tidy
● Sorting and distributing mail
University of Nairobi, Kenya May 2010 - Dec 2012
Bachelor of Arts Degree, majoring in Political Science and Communication
● Excellent verbal & written skills
● Technology savvy; MS-Office suite
● Efficient team management skills
● Time & schedule management
● Flexibility (able to carry out overtime
at short notice)
● Organization and Prioritization