Post Applied for: Safety Engineer/Officer.
Email ID #:email@example.com
ADIS (Advance Diploma Industrial Safety) CLI, B.E (Electrical), NEBOSH IGC, UKs Career
To obtain a challenging career in HSE field to define new opportunities and to achieve career growth based on performance and accomplishment towards organizational goals.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E), Full time.
Worked in for Training and Placement cell as a TPO Member. Other Courses:-
Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety from CLI, Mumbai in 2019. Professional ADIS (Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety) from CLI and NEBOSH
(National Examination Board Occupational Safety and Health) qualified professional with nearly 5 years of experience in HSE Operations, Report Generation, HSE Audits, Risk Management, Regulatory Codes, EHS Techno-Legal Req., JSA and Compliance Management
Managed complex Environment Health & Safety (EH&S) projects such as Haramain Mataf Expansion Makkah Saudi project and Red Line South Underground Metro Project Doha Qatar and worked with regulatory agencies for their implementation.
Identified and eliminated major safety violations by directing comprehensive risk assessment and hazards analysis
Currently Working in Binladin as a main contractor and previously worked for QRail as the client and QDVC and Mitsubishi being the contractors.
Reported accidents/near misses and environmental information as required by the management; took corrective actions for preventing re-occurrence of the accident
Secured a certificate for 10 million man hours without LTI
Conducted trainings such as ‘Confined Space Training’ and ‘Work at Height’ for the employees
Skills in analyzing & executing local country specific legal and other Page 1 of 3
requirements to diminish the unconstructive effect on people & perform EHS legislation in relation to the country
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytical, team building and problem-solving capabilities
July’15-March’18 with Distinctive Technology Pvt Ltd. For Vodafone and Airtel, Mumbai, Maharashtra as HSE Engineer.
April’18-April’19 with IMAR, Doha, Qatar as HSE Engineer.
Since Feb’20 with Binladin, Haramain Mataf Extension project, Makkah as HSE Engineer.
• Conducting Site Inspection, Health, Environment & Safety (HSE) In-house Training, Compliance Audit and Risk Assessment Revision
• Developing safety plans, steering field safety survey, appraising subcontractors and implementing safe working systems
• Fire safety assessment of all firefighting installations like Fire extinguishers, NOVAC system etc. provided on vital electrical equipment as per schedule.
• Done the periodically safety inspection of the cranes, equipment's as safety norms & safety condition as per the site requirements and asseset the riggers in making lifting plans.
• Physical inspection of different lifting tools and tackles before their use and insure all have valid third party certificate.
• To follow every safety practice for W .A .H. (Work @ height) such as guard rails, personal fall arrest system, and safety nets.
• Advice & co-ordinate for implementation of work permit.
• Periodic inspection of Spill control Kit, Emergency lights, Emergency Exits, Fire bucket, safety shower etc
• Carry out Safety awareness through Boards of Pictures & Thoughts and prepare Training Cards & Issue Licenses of various Trainings given to employees & contract labors about Hazardous Activity & trained the line management for implementation of the same
• Directing safety briefings for visitors & new employees,
• Site safety inspection (daily-weekly) jointly with client and subcontractors.
• Accident-incidents investigation and suggesting preventive measures for ensuring Health, Environment & Safety (HSE) and preparing Weekly Safety Bulletins using near-miss reporting data
• Reporting monthly Health, Environment & Safety (HSE) statistics to the management; assessing risk and reviewing Safe Work Method Statement
(SWMS) and sharing feedback with subcontractors
• Guiding Behavioral-based Safety Programs for Drilling
• Ensuring Project Safety Standards based on organization’s International Standards (HSSE Control Framework)
• Using Safety Behaviour Techniques for workers, coupled with a Challenge and Coach Approach towards the safety teams
Page 2 of 3
• Executing management of change through audit, inspection, analysis, improvement strategies, training and manpower management
• Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organisation
• Preparing COSHH Assessment and complying with COSHH
• Administering the data collection & analysing the EHS statistics for measuring result & opportunity of enhancements to make it continual upgrading system in EHS; reporting to the Project HSE Manager and to the Project Director
Father's Name : Moazzam Husain.
Date of birth : July 29, 1993
Place of birth : Mumbai, INDIA
Civil Status : Unmarried
Citizenship : Indian
Provincial Address : 19, Kutti Wadi Madina Nagar, 60 Feet Road, Mahim
(East), Mumbai, India.
Religion : ISLAM
Passport Details : No.# Z3605905, INDIAN
Date of issue 14/01/2016, INDIA & valid upto: 13/01/2026. Language
LANGUAGE READ WRITE SPEAK
.I hereby declares that the above particulars furnished by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: FAIZAN SIDDIQUE
Place: Makkah, Saudi.
Page 3 of 3