#****, ****** *****,**** *****, Vijayanagar 2nd stage, near Kalabhairavar temple, Mysore.
+91-950**-***** / email@example.com
Manager – Sales
Procurement Inventory Management Warehouse & Fulfillment Lead Generation Team Management Business Development Sales Marketing IT Systems
Dynamic, Proactive and result-oriented professional. Ability to bring in new initiatives, setting up priorities and work towards defined targets. Proven expertise in relationship building and account management.
Continuous learner with knowledge on current market and trends. Resourceful and proactive with expertise in resource coordination, supply chain management and team leadership. Areas of Expertise:
• Success driven and passionate towards company’s growth and product line
• Excellent Communication, Multi-Tasking and Business development skills
• Effective presentation skills
• High level of Negotiation skills
• Account Management skills
• E-commerce sales, Strategy planning, sales promotions.
• Logistics Management, Site Warehousing, Stock Control, Dispatching CAREER SNAPSHOT:
June,2019 – Present
Nov,2018 – June,2019
Nov,2017 – Nov,2018
Operations - Manager
Kaynes Technology India Pvt
Astoria Technologies Pvt Ltd
Kabadiwalla Connect Pvt Ltd
Scosmos Gadgets Private Ltd
Oct, 2015–Dec,2016 Assistant Manager Netmeds Market Place Ltd Oct, 2014-Oct, 2015 Sales Executive Al Bayader International, Qatar Oct, 2013- Oct, 2014 Sales Executive Point Solutions, Dubai WORK EXPERIENCE:
KAYNES TECHNOLOGY INDIA June, 2019 – Present
• Potential Business Development with market Sizing research in identifying potential new opportunities.
• Identifying innovative products to increase share of business in each of the existing customers by actively participating in new product development, helping in execution of NPI and meeting the customer pricing expectations.
• Discovering your customers business priorities and challenges
• Having a clear knowledge of sponsors, decision-makers, influencers
• Leads and coordinates the company’s engagement with the customer. ASTORIA TECHNOLOGIES Nov, 2018 – June,2019
• Enterprise Accounts shall be responsible for selling Astoria Solutions software products into the identified Enterprise Accounts.
• Well-managed, profitable and growing book of business that includes revenue, annuity relationships, and the consumption of Astoria Solutions products.
• Strategic account planning and teamwork that results in strong relationships with both IT decision makers and line of business decision makers in each assigned Enterprise Account
• Creating business value for customer by being a strategic business partner.
• Creating an account plan for a long-term relationship based on providing value to key stakeholders.
• Ensuring our customers fully benefit from Astoria Solutions
• Ensuring that each team member is aware of relevant engagements through all aspects of the sales, deployment and usage cycles.
KABADIWALLA CONNECT PRIVATE LTD Nov, 2017 – Nov, 2018 Chennai, India
• Scope and convert aggregators (scrap dealers) to sell PET and MLP waste Ensure quality material is acquired at competitive prices in a timely fashion Identify and research potential new avenues for procurement
• Develop and implement strategies for procuring, storing, processing, and selling goods and maintaining stock levels
• Nurture relationship with suppliers and clients to negotiate the best prices for company
• Lead day to day MRF operations along with the facility manager Planning and organizing work activities
• Ensuring that the site operates efficiently and safely, and that equipment is maintained SCOSMOS GADGETS PRIVATE LTD
Chennai, India Apr 2017 – Oct 2017
• Managing the complete operation
• Coordinating with Logistic agents, Central Excise and Customs to bring our goods out of the port on time.
• Supervise shipping and receiving operations. Update computer system with shipment details.
• Ensure all merchandise are properly tracked and routed inside warehouse.
• Making sure orders in Amazon, Flip kart, Snap deal and in other E-commerce site are dispatched on time and records are maintained.
• Filing Sales returns in monthly basis using Tally.
• Oversee inventory of the stock, SKD materials of the phones.
• Provide feedback on market trends and prices to the Management
• Meeting up distributor in each city to promote our company mobiles into the market in Tamilnadu. NETMEDS MARKET PLACE LTD Oct 2015 – Dec 2016
• Supervise shipping and receiving operations.
• Procure materials (Medicines/ FMCG / Promotional Materials / Packing) needed for efficient movement of goods from mother warehouse and another FC's.
• Update computer system with shipment details.
• Ensure all merchandise are properly tracked and routed inside warehouse.
• Liaise with human resources to improve recruitment process for warehouse staffing Monitor team performance and mentor on improvements
• Oversee inventory counts and resolve any discrepancies.
• Create team schedules and coordinate payroll with accounting department. Heading a team of 90 employees
• Fulfilling orders on the same day by pushing the orders in other FC’s (Fulfillment Center )
• Complete System Knowledge on EcoGreen and Magento Successfully implemented Picking/ Dispatch Module.
• Set up a complete Warehouse (Infrastructure / Employees / Stocks) in other FC locations. Also manage Vitalic Health Nutrition (sister concern of Netmeds) AL BAYADER INTERNATIONAL Sales Executive Oct 2014-Oct 2015 Doha, Qatar
• Maintain and develop relations with existing customers.
• Identify new markets and business opportunities. Visit potential customers to prospect for new business and Introduce new products to new and existing customers.
• Increase and develop sales, Collection of outstanding amounts.
• Provide feedback on market trends and prices to the concerned Line Manager
• Requesting the warehouse for early delivery of orders
• Following up on customers to see if they have received delivery on time
• Providing samples and quotations to customers as and when required
• Working as a team in coordination with other related departments.
• Gather market and customer information.
• Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with managers.
• Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
• Provide feedback to the employers on future buying trends. POINT SOLUTIONS Sales Executive Oct 2013 – Oct 2014 Dubai, UAE
• Relationship and Account Management with existing customers
• Liaison between a company and its clients and potential markets
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery, the terms of agreement, closing sales and specifications with buyers and managers.
• Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
• Create and maintain detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
CSS CORP Assistant System Engineerat Rhapsody Feb 2013 – Sep 2013 Chennai, India
• Co-ordinate with our client partners to analyze and forecast the planned maintenance and to make sure there is no outage.
• Support and monitor the servers using several tools are monitored and Create, Escalate, Handle and close the ticket in case of outage.
• Optimize network congestion across servers and to check all the network related issue in the site of Rhapsody/Napster via tools.
PRESS ASSOCIATION Admin Assistant at Mphasis June 2012- Dec 2012 Nottingham, UK
• Managed business details, stock controls, data processing and database migration.
• Had extensive client interactions, understanding their requirements and providing optimal solutions.
• Handled sales conference calls, scheduled and participated in regular meetings with clients and team members.
• Prepared and maintained financial reports track and submit time and expense reports & perform project-oriented activities.
Master’s in Business Information System Management, Middlesex University, 2011 Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science, Annamalai University, 2009 Personality Traits:
• Passionate, Forward Thinking, Focused, Hardworking and Quick learner. TRAINING & PROJECT:
• Software Development Life Cycle (starting from Project Initiative till Implementation) on a Realtime environment training at iGATE Global Solutions, Chennai, India (2008)
• Impact Evaluation of ISO: 9000 on the UK Organizations
• Hands on experience Securing user controlled by routing infrastructure (based on IEEE paper) SKILLS:
Databases and Languages : My SQL, C, HTML
Operating Systems : Windows 2000/03 Server & Workstation, Windows 7 & 8 Applications and Tools : MS Project, MS Office