Toronto, ON 416-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
A personable, motivated and dedicated Maintenance & Sanitation Professional with solid experience delivering quality support to achieve organizational objectives. Known for being a genuine team player who builds trusted relationships with managers, co-workers and contractors throughout the facility. Ensures deep cleaning and sanitizing of production floors is conducted in compliance with all company protocols and procedures; adheres to regular cleaning and maintenance schedules. Recognized for prompt and timely response to incident cleaning requirements. Committed to meeting all health & safety standards; leads by example. Willing to work flexible shifts.
Areas of Strength:
Contributing Team Player
Meeting Quality Standards
Strong Attention to Detail
Proven Ability To Prioritize
Special Cleaning Projects
Keeps Logs Current
Technical Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Languages: Fluent in English and Persian.
Griffith Foods Inc. (previously Griffith Food Laboratories Inc.), Toronto, ON 2012 - 2019 SANITATION CUSTODIAN 2013 - 2019
• Completed daily plant cleaning and weekend structural deep cleaning jobs.
• Participated in training including WHMIS, GMP (Good Manufacturing Process), HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) and numerous Safety Training courses.
• Monitored and inspected overall plant cleaning as well as chemical supplies in different stations; ensured compliance with all health and safety protocols.
• Switched empty chemical totes with new full totes; used lift trucks in stations.
• Communicated with other shifts by writing notes in the Logbook.
• Changed the socks of dust collector units on a routine schedule.
• Washed and sanitized super structures and deep cleaned on monthly basis. Power washed floors as part of daily requirements. Cleaned underneath of warehouses truck dock plates.
• Filled out daily and weekly cleaning check lists. Cleaned and vacuumed septic tanks on monthly schedule and cleaned and sanitized Meat Lab weekly. MAINTENANCE HANDYMAN 2012 – 2013
• Hired by Staff Plus Recruiting Co. as a Temporary Labourer.
• Worked as Handyman in Maintenance Department; trained for internal technical certifications such as GMP's, HACCP, Safety courses in Food Manufacturing Facility.
• Trained and operated low-rider trucks, high-rider trucks, Sky jack lift and Boom lifts safely.
• Assisted in plumbing, construction, mechanical, painting, warehouse racking and other misc. jobs. Boston Pizza, The Beaches Sports Bar & Restaurant, Toronto, ON 2010 – 2012 COOK, PREP & LINE-COOK
• Participated in cooking training course from the Franchisee Training Team as HOH Member in detailed preparation of pizza, salad, grill, pasta and sandwiches.
• Cooked in pasta line and then circulated among cut, salad and pizza lines upon chef’s weekly scheduling requirements. Followed all health and safety requirements. FARHAD RAKI 416-***-****
Mirvan Restaurant, Iran 2010
• Set up restaurant and operated catering services; assisted with initial startup.
• Instructed and trained on catering services from hiring techniques to set up of payroll, budgeting, food cost calculation, cost control, foodstuff provision, food quality control, food presentation and computerized storekeeping to restaurant owner.
Asia Classic Restaurant, Iran 2010
• Managed restaurant and revised previous Management Operation System; resulting in increased performance and increasing sales and retention of regular customers.
• Installed new version of catering software to trace daily statistical and financial operations.
• Created outstanding daily sales rate of US $1,500.00 and increased brand recognition.
• Signed two separate large catering contracts with 2 independent Oil Companies based on supplying three daily meals for annual income of US $ 110,000. PREVIOUS ROLES INCLUDED:
MANAGING DIRECTOR Keifiat Avaran Yekta Co., Iran
• Established and managed a catering company as well as rendered medium to large contracts. CATERING OPERATION MANAGER CIS France (Tehran Head Office), Iran
• Provided primary information for contract analysis, resulting in contract formatting.
• Supervised cost control and optimized expenses, performed logistic and procurement advisory services.
• Stopped loss of US $ 85,000 on Kharg Island Project and thereafter generated an escalating gradual profit for company.
SITE MANAGER DEPUTY CIS France (Catering International Services)
• Managed catering for 13,000 daily restaurant customers and over 450 own personnel as well as managed site manager's office for all project matters.
• Oversaw talent acquisition; managed recruiting, time sheets, vacation planning and account settlement.
• Set up and inaugurated North Base Camp Project with monthly invoicing of US $ 30,000 and increased monthly income to US $ 155,000 up to the end of contract. EDUCATION & TRAINING
Everest College, Toronto, ON
ACCOUNTING & CPA Certificate March 2012
Accounting & Payroll Administration Diploma
Azad University, Iran
Bachelor of Arts, English Language 1994