John Sta Agueda Canadian Citizen
Vancouver, British Columbia
● Graduated with an Outstanding Achievement award in Game Design and Development diploma program batch 2019 at Visual College of Art and Design (Vancouver)
● Selected by instructors to assist students as a paid peer tutor
● Cascade & Niagara - creating particle simulations / behaviours
● Creating materials and material instances
● Using animation sequence and notify – attach effects to character animation
● Using Blueprints, Level Sequence (cinematic editor) SKILLS
● Unreal Engine 4 & Unity
● Particle System & Shaders
● Maya, Photoshop
● Substance Painter & Designer
● 2D / 3D Animation
● 3D Modeling / UV Mapping
● Vector Fields / Voxels
Visual College of Arts & Design (Vancouver)
Game Development and Design Diploma — 2019
Demo Reel (Particle Simulation, Unreal Engine 4)
Created effects based off of genre, concept, and reference in order to showcase quality of work. Built meshes from Maya and textures from Photoshop then used Unreal Engine 4 to make materials / shaders, particle behaviors and blueprints, and attach the effect to the character or animation. WORK EXPERIENCE
Student Tutor, Visual College of Arts & Design — Vancouver, British Columbia 2018 – 2019
● helped new students understand Unreal Engine 4, Maya, and Photoshop. Sales Associate, Hudson’s Bay Oakridge — Vancouver, British Columbia 2016 – 2018
● Assisted customers in selecting the shoes to buy by providing product knowledge.
● Cashier – sales transactions.
● Organize stock room – arranging shoes by brand and size.