Flat ***, Al Khazna Bldg, Al Khan Street, Sharjah, UAE
Cell: +971-**-******* : email@example.com
Wealth Manager with more than 20 years of experience in planning, developing and implementing Investment Portfolios. Results-oriented with the ability to lead organizations to successful product launch and higher revenues. Expertise in developing client relations. Areas of Expertise
● Building Relationship and Customer Service ● Forex Trading
● Client Acquisition & Analysis ● Making Financial Portfolio
● Strategic Planning ● Financial Advisory Services Work Experience
Sales & Operations Manager – FX Trading
January 2018 to November 2019
DRox Trading LLC – Dubai, UAE
• Asset Managers for online brokerage firm – Equiti Group Limited.
• Introducing HNW clients to the online trading platform and assisting them through the process of registration, managed accounts and KYC.
• Professionally Managing client portfolio with automatic rebalancing and Investment of new money with different strategies.
• Development of online forex trading software that gives conservative, moderate and aggressive returns.
• Provide training and development on online forex trading. Sales Manager – FX Trading
September 2013 to December 2017
IBN Jewellery Trading LLC – Dubai, UAE
● Assisting HNW clientele with forex, stocks trading, and investment portfolios.
● Dedicated brokerage services to place client orders and ensure trades are aligned with client risk profile and investment objective.
● Provide market updates and technical as well as fundamental analysis to the clients
● Major experience in trading Forex, Commodities, UAE Stocks, Mutual Funds, Fixed Income Securities
● Enhanced customer due diligence and adhering to all AML/KYC norms Manager – Wealth Management
June 2012 to September 2013
First Gulf Bank – Abu Dhabi, UAE
● Managing investment relationships of HNW & UHNW clients whilst generating fee income
● Growing AUM through referral-based acquisitions
● Assisting RM's on client meetings by providing product knowledge and market analysis
● Selling of Deposit-linked, Investment & Insurance products targeting optimum revenue spread
● Diversifying client portfolios through risk-parameterized asset-allocation models
● Ongoing adherence to market-specific Rules of Engagement as per approved Legal, Compliance & Regulatory requirements. Enhanced customer due diligence and adhering to all AML/KYC norms.
● Ongoing interaction with Product development teams, Investment Counsellors and the Treasury devising new sales concepts and ideas
Relationship Manager – Priority Banking
November 2011 to June 2012
Standard Chartered Bank – Manama, Bahrain
● Develop and oversee relationships with high net worth clients. Conduct comprehensive review of client portfolios to assess strategies based on objectives and risk profile, identify opportunities and prepare customized investment product suggestions. Product presentation in companies during seminars.
● Managing client base of 150 clients with AUM of US$ 120 MM across Northern Gulf.
● Exceptional understanding & sourcing of wide range of Asset Classes viz. Mutual Funds of various fund houses, Fixed Income Securities, Treasury Products and Insurance & Savings Plan. Wealth Manager – NRI Business
September 1999 to July 2011
Citibank N. A. – Manama, Bahrain
● Managing an AUM of USD 30 MM across Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
● Introducing clients to new asset classes viz. FIS, Treasury Products, MF & Insurance.
● Actively engaging with clients in achieving their long-term goals keeping in mind their risk profiles.
● Managed a team of Sales Advisors and helped them achieve their targets by acquiring new to bank clients and revenue generation. Product training to the new recruits through the induction program.
● Experience in Back Office Operations – Processing documents and handling customer queries. Achievements:
● Most Valued Performance award from Citibank for the 1st Quarter of 2008 for contributing the highest revenue for the bank. Achieved 107% of annual revenue target (booked for the year 2008 – US$ 450,000)
● Most Valued Performance award from Citibank for the 3rd Quarter of 2007 for contributing the highest revenue for the bank. Achieved 106% of annual revenue target (with a team of 5 consultants booked for the year 2007 – US$ 1,175,000)
● Achieved 103% of annual revenue target (with a team of 5 consultants booked for the year 2006 – US$ 882,000)
● Most Valued Performance award from Citibank for the 1st Quarter of 2005 for contributing the highest revenue for the bank. Achieved 115% of annual revenue target (booked for the year 2005 – US$ 350,000)
● Qualified for target based off-sites sponsored by Citibank / Insurance companies to locations like Cyprus, Bangkok, Amsterdam, Belgium, Czech Republic, South Africa, Bermuda, London, etc. Business Manager
May 1995 to August 1999
Bank of America – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
● Heading a team of 10 Marketing executives and telemarketing executives
● Increase productivity of auto loans sales. Sales training to the entire staff.
● Heading the operations and customer service team. Approving and Processing auto loans
● Developing new finance schemes. Handling dealer relationship and organizing road shows Achievements:
● Excellence award from Bank of America for outstanding performance of the year 1998 held in Malaysia on 20th October 1998
● Excellence award from Bank of America for outstanding performance of the year 1997 held in Hong Kong on 15th November 1997
April 1994 to April 1995
Andromeda Marketing Pvt. Ltd. – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
● Direct Sales Associate of Citibank N. A.
● Sourcing new auto loans for the bank
● Targeting new individual clients. Processing loan documents Education
Mumbai University 1995, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Financial Accounting & Auditing, Bachelor of Commerce
● Professional Prospecting Skills, Selling Skills and Techniques, Consultative Selling
● MSOffice and other Software Applications
● Diploma in Software Management from National Institute of Information Technology (NIIT). The course included programming in FoxPro
● Diploma in Computer Awareness Programming from Megabyte Computer Academy. The course included computer fundamentals, DOS and WINDOWS
● Diploma in Office Automation Tools from Megabyte Computer Academy. The course included basic applications and WordStar
● Award in International Introduction to Investment by the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment on 21st October 2012
● Award in Financial Planning by the Chartered Insurance Institute held on 28th January 2010 by the Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance
● Certificate of appreciation awarded by Dun & Bradstreet for Executive Development Program on Handling Credit Crisis Effectively held on 15th November 2008 in Bahrain
● Certificate of appreciation awarded by Sun Life Financial Bermuda in “Changing the Conversation in the Offshore Marketplace” conference held on 26th September 2008 in Bermuda
● AMFI Certified on 10th September 2007
● Certificate of Citigold Wealth Management Program from Citibank held in Bahrain on 17th June 2003
● Certificate of FX Basics, Options and Premium Deposits from Citibank held in Bahrain on 6th May 2003
● Certificate of Advanced Sales Training Course in Investments from Citibank held in Bahrain on 14th July 2001
● Certificate of Certified Investment Consultant based on the successful completion of IPD Regional Certification Program from Citibank held in Bahrain on 15th March 2000
● Certificate of Excellence as the Grand Champion of the Fast Track Contest from Bank of America held in Mumbai in September 1998 in terms of the amount of loan funded
● Certificate of Excellence as the Grand Champion of the Fast Track Contest from Bank of America held in Mumbai in September 1997 in terms of the amount of loan funded
● Certificate of Excellence as the Grand Champion of the Fast Track Contest from Bank of America held in Mumbai in September 1996 in terms of the amount of loan funded Personal Information
● Cosmopolitan traveler with the ability to build strong relationships. Enjoy adventure & team sports
● Nationality: Indian
● DOB: 3rd Feb 1973
● Marital status: Married
Portfolio Management, Forex Trading, Business Development, Client Relations, Computer Proficient, Creative Problem Solving, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service, Strategy Planning.