MARIZA S. BENITEZ
Glendale, AZ 85302
To secure a challenging and growth-oriented Supply Chain position that will utilize my education, experience, and enthusiasm to make a creative and positive contribution to the company.
ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY Tempe, AZ
Bachelor of Science, Supply Chain Management, May 1998
Certificate of Quality Analysis, May 1998
GOODWILL OF CENTRAL AND NORTHERN AZ Phoenix, AZ 2018
-Responsible for the vendor management and procurement of all IT related items and services.
-Controlled the release of all store orders.
-Managed the Invitation for Bid process which led to the creation of vendor contracts.
-Prepared process documentation for new purchasing policies.
INTEL CORP Chandler, AZ 2016 – 2017
Supply Demand Manager (Randstad)
- Controlled the management of board demand, silicon/parts ordering, and allocation of boards and components in a fast pace environment.
- Responsible for the data, forecasting, purchasing, expediting, inventory parts management, shipping and vendor relations needed to support production and sales in order to meet our customer needs.
- Managed domestic/international shipping and resolved any export/import issues in regards to current laws and regulations while utilizing this knowledge to produce routing guides.
- Coordinated the issuing of part numbers for new parts and skus along with their export classifications
- Trained various organizational area positions on process flow and requirements needed to meet company standards.
LSG SKYCHEFS Phoenix, AZ 2007 – 2015
Operations IT Manager– PHX/LAS – 02/12 thru 10/15
- Responsible to support the local Customer Service Center (CSC) with all related Information Technology (IT) applications, systems, hardware and local databases.
- Guided and motivated a team of 15 (Dispatch, Production Control and Duty Free) to ensure timely delivery of daily operational needs and consistently meeting internal and external customer demand.
- Coordinated with internal end users and IT on all levels to resolve IT related issues while providing answers in a timely manner.
- Maintained documentation of IT processes and programs ensuring compliance with Global and Regional IT project guidelines.
- Controlled the procurement of all IT related items and services.
Senior Data Management Analyst (CBASE) - 05/10 thru 02/12
- Managed the entire Master Data and Implementation of two major airlines in CBASE while utilizing best practices and maintaining company project objectives.
- Controlled and audited the quality of data in CBASE for scheduling, specifications, loading and BOM outputs to ensure consistency and accuracy for many diverse accounts based on customer-defined data, provisioning and equipment.
- Trained and supported CSC and Program Management Teams with new program launches by creating instructional documentation and conducting user training sessions to prepare for system deployment and cultivate system experts.- Selected and active member of a Strategic Deployment Team who planed and implemented processes that focus on the implementation of breakthrough objectives that link specific resources and align cross-functional resources within the company to achieve the outlined goals/initiatives.
Senior Costing and Bill of Material Analyst – 10/09 thru 05/10
- Controlled all costing, specifications and scheduling activities while ensuring resulting data and documentation are timely, consistent and accurate.
- Assisted Pricing Manager with assigned and ad-hoc projects as required to support the needs of Sales & Service while conducting change and impact analysis.
- Collected and analyzed information to create and update BOM costs, price new and revised specifications, process contract updates, complete formula conversions and food cost updates.
Senior Supply Chain Analyst – 02/07 thru 10/09
- Managed the coordination of new products and material information (vendor, price, distribution, etc.) from inception to launch for multiple internal and external customers.
- Prepared and maintained the costing of products through the design process while tracking and modifying costing and material revisions.
- Established and maintained volume estimates and inventory levels for all products by utilizing an inventory management tracking methodology with appropriate action plans for suppliers and CSC’s.
HONEYWELL, INC Phoenix, AZ 2006
Supply Chain Analyst (Manpower)
- Controlled, planned, and expedited aerospace engine build material (fuel controls and fuel systems) for military and commercial from two Interdivisional Organizations (Rocky Mount, NC and Tempe, AZ).
- Managed the purchase and inventory of all fuel/electrical components to ensure the continuation of manufacturing build.
-Coordinated and represented IDO internal and external reporting for War Room items for expediting material for production.
GOLD CANYON CANDLE COMPANY Chandler, AZ 2004 – 2005
- Planned and negotiated the procurement of all raw materials and components to produce candles and other fragranced products.
- Managed the total quality and inventory of all raw material and components to support sales and manufacturing.
AVNET CORPORATION Phoenix, AZ 1999 – 2003
Material Specialist-Embedded Team – 02/01 thru 10/03
- Managed and purchased Non-Franchised product (3rd largest and most profitable line) along with eight Franchised Lines according to Avnet’s NCNR, SLA, and Bonding agreements that were in place for each customer.
- Negotiated quotations, terms, and signed new agreements with vendors and also renegotiated existing contracts vendors.
- Evaluated and resolved all bill backs, overs and unders, credit/rebills, price discrepancies, and warehouse issues.
- Directed and advised a Materials Support Team that consists of five individuals in five cross –functional areas.
- Expedited critical product for line down situations and negotiated the best pricing possible while striving to meet and exceed the customer’s schedules and needs.
- Acted as a Quality Auditor and issued Supplier Corrective Action Requests.
Motorola Buyer/Material Analyst – 07/99 thru 02/01
- Planned, negotiated, and procured all semiconductors, circuits/fuses, power supplies, connectors, and custom boards in support of Motorola Computer Group’s customer/forecast requirements.
- Performed 5% price/cost savings and reduced inventory levels by 5% through negotiating supplier contractual agreements.
- Worked closely with Motorola Computer Group’s Engineering and Quality to initiate new production material to meet customer specifications.
TRAINING & SKILLS
Microsoft Office, SAP, MACPAC, Supra, Procurement-D, TRACS, Extended Procurement System (EPS),Distribution Engineering System (Cloud), BEST, MAS, AS400, Solomon, Crystal, Paradox, Lotus, Genesis, RMDS, Mapper, Manugistics, LINK, CBASE, Airvision, IFX.
Strategic Depolyment, MRP, MRP II, Master Scheduling, ISO 9000, ERP, Total Quality Management, Six Sigma, AlliedSignal Engines Product Structure/Familiarization, Microsoft Red Belt Certification and Intel Product Familiarization.