https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrea-kozak-07b985160/ Seeking an opportunity for a hands on summer internship experience within sales and marketing. Skills
● Microsoft Excel
● Public Speaking
● Social Media Marketing
● Time Management
September 2019 - PRESENT
Carthage College, Kenosha WI - TARC Employee
● Managed areas of Tarble Athletic and Recreation Center, tasks included opening and closing the gym, providing service to those in need of assistance, and setting up for events.
● Maintained a safe and clean environment for fellow students to use at recreational purposes.
May 2019 - August 2019
Mechanical Inc., Chicago, IL - Summer Apprentice
● Local 597 summer apprentice at AmyLu in Chicago.
● Assisted foreman with tasks using power tools and preparing materials for next steps needed.
● Managed the site area to keep track of inventory of supplies needed and kept all supplies and tools in order.
May 2018 - August 2018
Mechanical Inc., North Chicago, IL - Summer Apprentice
● Local 597 summer apprentice at Abbvie in North Chicago.
● Served as a fire watch for the majority of the summer.
● Other tasks performed were assistance when needed with basic tools, inventory, and maintaining a neat jobsite.
February 2018 - April 2019
Carthage College, Kenosha WI - Call Center
● Made calls to past donors of the college, parents of students, and alumni to help generate money for the Carthage College Fund.
● Created my own personal rapport to help increase donations from prospect donors. 2
● Helped run Carthage’s annual giving day in 2018. December 2018 - March 2019
Wisconsin Juniors Volleyball, Kenosha,WI - Coach
● 15u head volleyball coach at Wisconsin Juniors Volleyball Club.
● Managed a team of 11, lead practices, organized tournament schedules, and taught basic volleyball skills.
September 2016 - May 2017
That Girl Boutique, Mokena, IL - Sales Associate
● Assisted customers in finding the right dress/merchandise for any occasion.
● Helped an average of 20 customers a night, and was one of the leaders in sales revenue at the time.
● Recommended merchandise to customers, kept the shop neat, and provided strong customer service.
August 2017 - Present
Carthage College, Kenosha WI -
Currently in the process of obtaining a Bachelors of Arts degree in Marketing with a minor in Spanish at Carthage College.
August 2013 - May 2017
Lincoln Way East High School, Frankfort IL - High School Diploma Extracurriculars
● Carthage College Women’s Volleyball (2017-Present)
2019 NCAA Division III semifinalist
● Carthage College Women’s Track and Field (2020-Present)
● NCAA Division III student advisory athletic committee. Awards
● 2019 All CCIW First Team, Women’s Volleyball