CHUKWUEMEKA KENNETH EGWU
Mobile No: +(971-**-***-****
To obtain the position of security guard in a company, coming up with experience completing multiple tasks, such as patrolling, monitoring surveillance systems, responding to alarms, and investigating problems with the desire to create a safe living environment. Also find a placement in an organisation that will help me realize me career goals as well as shape up my personal development.
Passport No: A10612633
Visa Status: Visit visa
KEY EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Comprehensive problem-solving abilities.
• Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
• Quick learner
• Independent as well as a focused team player.
• Diligent observer.
• Knowledge of computer in office system.
RADISSON BLU HOTEL MEDIA CITY (4) DUBAI, UAE
Position: Security Officer January 2019
• Attend to the security needs of Radisson blu hotel properties both during and after business hours.
• Issue security badges and screen visitors to premises.
• Maintained effective communication between Guest and Colleagues.
• Execute site specific security protocols and follow company regulations at all times.
• Monitor close circuit television footage to check for suspicious activities.
• Maintain Entry & Exit log.
RADISSON FALCON SECURITY, LLC DUBAI, UAE
Position: Security Officer January 2-2019
• Worked on the variety of commercial, corporate, industrial, and retail sites.
• Quickly learned site protocols and enforced rules.
• Knew all locations thoroughly, keeping weak spots in coverage and likely target a priority during CCTV surveillance and patrols
• Compiled evidence for law enforcement and company management in event of any
• Prosecutable disturbance, vandalism theft or injury
• Maintained a professional but strict attitude whilst on duty while delivering results. EDUCATION
Secondary Education - Nigeria
Licensed security guard, Department of protective system. 2014-present GENERAL SKILLS:
• Ability to maintain a sense of calm and control in difficult situations.
• Reliable with excellent timekeeping.
• Ability to use initiative and be adaptable.
• Self-motivated with a willing and friendly approach.
• Ability to work effectively and constructively within part of a team.
• Excellent general health with a good level of physical fitness. ADITIONAL INFORMATION:
• Highly motivated to learn and advance in this field.
• Bright and capable of quickly learning and applying complex concepts. LANGUAGE: English
HOBBIES: Discovering new cultures
Learning foreign languages
REFFRENCE: Available on request.