SAVANNAH D. GWINN
**** ****** *******, *** *********, TX 78130
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:
Certified aPHR™ (Associate Professional in Human Resources™) and experienced administrative professional with a strong background in administrative support, project management, customer service and support, employee relations and client dispute resolution. Extremely detail-oriented team player able to handle multiple tasks with an appreciation for tight deadlines. Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to multitask and execute requests on time and with high- quality accuracy. Ability to perform responsibilities in a professional manner with a pleasant and helpful demeanor. Exemplary team building/team leadership skills. EXPERIENCE:
WHITEBOARD FEDERAL TECHNOLOGIES, RESTON, VA APRIL 2016–PRESENT Human Resources Generalist
• Maintains accurate, current and archived human resource files, records, and documentation within a robust HRIS (human resource information system) and payroll system.
• Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees and supervisors relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex and/or sensitive matters to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
• Conducts or assists with new hire orientation, onboarding and employee recognition programs as well as terminations, exit interviews and out-processing.
• Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization- wide meetings, employee recognition events and holiday parties.
• Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; productivity, recognition, and morale and training and development.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management and employment law.
• Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
• May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
• Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
• Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
• Provides clerical support to the HR department.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
2 of 2
• Responsible for handling front desk operations and managing day-to-day office functions.
• Daily tasks include answering calls and taking messages, greeting guests and vendors, maintaining the appearance of office and kitchen, managing aspects of office security, and providing administrative support to executive staff and other office staff as needed.
• Additional responsibilities include inventory management and procurement of office supplies, creating and maintaining company files, processing and reconciliation of employee training and travel expenses, assisting with preparation and hosting of company meetings and events and interaction with technical support professionals and property management as needed. US INSPECT, CHANTILLY, VA APRIL 2012–APRIL 2016
Client Account Specialist
• Daily responsibilities included providing support to all Account Executives, researching and resolving client disputes, responding to client inquiries regarding scheduling and reporting issues, and providing support to the Client Services Order Management Team.
• Additional tasks included creating PowerPoint presentations for client account reviews, organizing monthly Excel spreadsheets to track volume, revenue and turn time matrices, as well as helping prepare for onsite client visits and Account Executive off site meetings. Senior Project Specialist
• Employed on the Client Services Order Management Team as an Order Entry Technician processing detailed requests for all clients on a daily basis.
• Within four months, additional functions included scheduling inspections for employee inspectors and updating clients daily, regarding scheduling delays and report deliveries.
• Gained the function of providing assistance to and managing vendors/suppliers on multiple jobs.
• December of 2013, awarded the James J. Fimian Employee of the Year award and early 2014 promoted to Senior Project Specialist on the Order Management Team.
• Provided additional support to supervisors and managers for day-to-day tasks as well as assisting with training new team members on order entry and client management.
• Tasked to manage several orders from start to finish for eight different clients. This included: processing new order requests, ensuring inspectors received all information for scheduling and reporting, scheduling inspections, providing assistance to vendors in the field, collecting and uploading report data, and keeping clients informed of issues with inspections, delays in scheduling and late reports as well as providing support to other members of the team. EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS:
NORTHERN VIRIGINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
A.A.S., Business Management
Office Specialist Excel 2016
NORTHERN VIRIGINA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Office Specialist Word 2016
HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE - HRCI
Associate Professional in Human Resources™ (aPHR™)