*** ****** ** *** ***, Marietta GA 30060
Working Telecomunications Engineer with experience solving fundamental scientific, mathematical and engineering problems, ability to analyze, design and improve integrated technology systems, and aptitude to thrive on multidisciplinary teams. Seeking opportunities to leverage skills and grow professionally with a dynamic company to advance engineering objectives. EDUCATION
Kennesaw State University, Marietta, GA Graduated May 2016 formerly Southern Polytechnic State University
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Member of the SPSU Honors Program
DJ at WGHR - Southern Poly Student Radio
RELEVANT WORK EXPIERENCE
Goodman Networks Alpharetta, GA July 2016 - Present OSP Engineer II
● CAD drafting of permits for Goodman Networks under contract for CenturyLink, ultimately providing internet to underserved, remote areas in the country.
● OSP Engineering involving the use of NDS engineering software and AutoCAD for formatting prints.
● Co-Team Lead responsible for end to end job administration encompassing, training, assigning, tracking and billing jobs.
● Team member for project responsible for over 100 miles of fiber placement including planning of fiber counts, terminals and NDS work.
The Escapery Marietta, GA May 2016 - July 2016 Game Master
● Receive customers and guide them through the adventure, providing excellent customer service
● Work on rebuilding/designing new or existing puzzles for the rooms Moldstoppers LLC Marietta, GA June 2014 - May 2016 Mold Remediation Worker
● Inspecting, cleaning, and treating mold on-site in commercial and residential settings SKILLS
AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, MS Office, MATLAB, LabVIEW, Manual Drafting