Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emerging accounting professional ready to develop career foundation with expanding operation. Dedicated to keeping records accurate and controls tight to meet all business needs. Systematic and well-organized with strong attention to detail, mathematical acumen and GAAP knowledge.
Chemmannur Academy - Affiliat
ed To M.G University
Kerala, India • 04/2011
MBA: Finance & Human Resource
Two years program.
Co-Operative - Affiliated To Cali
Kerala, India • 03/2007
Bachelor of Commerce : Income
Tax Law And Practice
Three years program.
• Expertise in MS Office .
Expertise in Accounting softwa
• GAAP proficiency
• Tax law understanding
• Database administration
• Advanced bookkeeping skills
Account reconciliation process
• Budget analysis
• LC/Banking / VAT Returns
• Payroll / Gratuity calculations
EJUNG Construction LLC - Sr. Accountant
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. • 11/2014 - Current
Performs variance analyses, studies the past revenue / expense behaviours & prepares financial statistical projections.
Prepares reports outlying financial implications of proposed actions including cost benefit and project evaluation analyses.
Performs project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring & controls.
Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management for submission to CFO.
Performs cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Identifying & promoting cost-reducing measures.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval. Performs full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Control of authorization and payment of purchase invoices.
• Processing of sales invoices, expense & credit card claims. Reconciliation of bank Accounts, Supplier accounts & sales ledger accounts.
Assisted in the implementation of VAT procedures & responsible for VAT returns.
• Responsible for the trade finance ( L.C, VPP etc. Coordination with relationship managers of each trade and facilitates the documentation procedures.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department Including : Month and year end process, AR & AP, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, capital
International Décor Co L.L.C. - Accountant
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E • 03/2012 - 10/2014
Asia & Pacific Contracting LLC - Assistant Accountant Sharjah, U.A.E • 07/2008 - 11/2009
SNAP Networks Pvt. Ltd - Assistant Accountant
Bangalore, India 03/2007 - 05/2008
Date of birth : 27th January 1985
Sex & Marital Status : Male & Married.
Nationality : Indian
Passport No : S1240023
Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Malayalam.
Driving License : No: 2082681, Abu Dhabi .U.A.E.
asset reconciliations, bank reconciliations.
• Coordinate and complete annual audits.
• Managing payables and receivables.
Dealing with companies and bankers including bank
reconciliation statement and parties.
Help in making the final accounts of company quarterly & yearly basis.
Maintaining record and administrating the activities connected with general ledger system including sub- contractor files ( Reconciliation of balances ) and parties advance account.
• Monitoring cash and bank transaction.
Making journal entries & letter relating to payment for foreign suppliers.
Assisting to prepare trade finance documents (Letter of Credit etc.).
Planning and budgeting the administration expenses and working towards minimizing the operational expenses /cost.
Associating new vendors & coordinating with them for accomplishing the desired supplies.
• Employee data base management.
Responsible & facilitating insurance such as health, compensation, project etc.
• Preparation up to final payroll.
• Updating increment, promotions.
Quarterly preparation of report for the verification of employee strength in each Department and getting