**, *** **** ******* **** JASWINDER SINGH’s RESUME firstname.lastname@example.org
Etobicoke, ON Cell No. 437-***-****
OBJECTIVE: “To obtain a specific position with a team of employees in a work atmosphere that allows for me to contribute my qualification, strong leadership, creativity, and Problem solving and retention skills.” HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• High school Graduated from Senior Secondary Public School, Punjab, India.
• 2 years of Business Diploma Completed from St. Clair College Toronto, ON, Canada. SOFT & HARD SKILLS:
• Skills acquired through these experiences are: Outstanding customer service skills; diplomatic and patient with all types of individuals and organizational levels.
• Technical Skills: Basic Computer spreadsheet, MS-Office Microsoft word, Excel, Corel Draw, Photoshop and so on.
• Educational skills: Mathematical skills, Accounting, Business, Human Resource Management and Marketing Knowledge.
• Innovative Skills: Flexible, able and willing to learn new things.
• Teamwork Skills: Able to work independently and in team.
• Licenses: CPR, First Aid and Security certified Licensed. WORK EXPERIENCES- Roles/Duties:
Tim Horton’s: Baker and Cashier (June 2019 – Present)
• As a team member I am responsible for proper handling and storage food.
• This position mainly focuses on customer satisfaction.
• My duties there to greet customers, take food orders, prepare and bake food, run cash registers and sanitize the store to maintain neat and clean atmosphere.
• Fast pace environment helped to be a Multi Tusker. Wholesome Harvest Bakery : Sanitation Team leader ( September 2018 - March 2020)
• Assigned tasks done properly with at same time taking care about quality and time.
• Maintain coordination with maintenance employee and sanitation team member.
• Leads, trains, mentor new member in staff and temporary employees.
• Always look for ways to improve effectiveness or efficiency. Garda World Security: Security Guard
• Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property.
• Monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipments and access points; permitting entry. Peer Leader: In college
• Worked one-on-one with students in order to assist them with curriculum content.
• Assumed the role of a mentor to help students gain good academic work skills.
• Worked with other peer leaders to develop skills in leadership. Grocery/General store: salesman ( Jalandhar, Punjab, India) March2016 – August 2018
● Answered questions about product features and benefits.
● Engaged in neighborhood canvassing as a way of marketing the company.
● Responsible for physical labor and Collected and accounted for payment.
● Team Member of WFG (World Financial Group).
• Learning new lessons to Educate Families about Savings.
• Getting Training to build confidence By Giving lectures to Audience on Stage. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Spiritual Sikh Centre August 2018 – Present
• Serve food to the guest, help prepare food and beverage, clean utilizes (big and small) REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST