www.linkedin.com/in/sharron-robinson Ft. Worth, TX 76020 817-***-**** email@example.com
Ambitious sales professional who started an insurance agency from scratch and grew a book of business, earning premier status, after year three, for top sales and customer service. Created an electronic file process to view original documents, which were inaccessible while being processed. Concurrently started real estate investing, eventually transitioning to real estate sales.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Sales Customer Service Marketing Office Management Healthcare forms
Negotiation Communication Strategic Prospecting
• Setup virtual file collaboration for live, up-to-date customer servicing by anyone.
• Received “Rookie of the Year” award.
• Routinely ranked top sales in a week and in a month.
All Region Properties, Fort Worth TX
Real Estate Investor/Licensed Agent December 2011 – present
Ensure that all sales are conducted with the high degree of integrity that is required of a fiduciary.
• Conduct follow-up calls and schedule appointments from Internet and phone leads.
• Prepare clients for financing contracts with mortgage lender.
• Expand sales by asking for referrals.
• Oversee contract process, including calculating taxes, government fees, amendments, electronic signatures, distribution and electronic and paper filing.
• Build client relations by continuous communication: consultations, valuations, and market research reports.
• Provide presentations, educate clients on procedures & utilize persuasive negotiation skills to reach compromise & close sales.
Allstate, Azle TX
Agency Owner/Licensed Agent May 2010 – December 2015
Managed insurance office of health, life, long-term care and other insurance products, and servicing of those products.
• Earned status in the “Ring of Honor” for outstanding sales and customer service.
• Conducted follow-up calls from Internet leads and scheduled appointments for physical exams.
• Expanded sales by cross selling other products and upselling other services.
• Educated staff and clients on products by explaining insurance policy coverage, exceptions, and by answering questions.
• Conducted everything with client confidentiality.
Proficiency: CRM MS OneNote DocuSign MS Excel MS Access MS Word MS PowerPoint MS Outlook Adobe Reader
Bachelor’s degree focus: Labor Relations Management University of Texas, Arlington, TX
Internship in Healthcare Administration Tarrant County Hospital District, Ft. Worth, TX