Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago: Masters of Computer Science Exp. 2021/ GPA = 3.5 Course Highlights: Introduction to Data Mining, Introduction to Algorithms, Cloud Computing and Software Project Management, Software Engineering and Computer Networks. Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Punjab: Bachelor of Computer Science 2013-2017 / GPA = 3.5 Course Highlights: Discrete Mathematics, Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Graphics, Database Management System.
Software Engineer – PERSISTENT SYSTEMS July 2018-Jan 2019
• Worked on a banking and financial project having more than 50,000 LOC.
• Created and managed complex Workflow rules, Validation rules and triggers.
• Maintained code coverage of the classes from 70 to 85 percent.
• Aided team of 6 with role of improving the code efficiency and deliver new enhancements.
• Involved with the manger to create solutions according to System Design. Used – Java, CRM Platform (Salesforce), Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SQL. Software Engineer – COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS Dec 2017-July 2018
• Worked on a Healthcare product.
• Enhanced an existing application by 10% for validation of claims.
• Worked in an agile development environment.
• Actively participated in team meetings, provided status updates for individual responsibilities timely.
• Improved database latency by writing indexes and stored procedures. Used – Core Java, Collections (Framework), MySQL, Eclipse, GIT, Linux. Software Engineer (INTERN) – TECHLIVE SOLUTIONS Jan 2017 – June 2017
• Test code for robustness, usability, reliability and executed the edge cases.
• Worked with the team of 6 to provide top tier solutions for the application development. Used – Java, XML, Android Studio, MVC, SQL, JSON.
FOOD-BOT (Dare Mighty Things Hackathon)
• It’s an application suggesting meals in accordance with user needs.
• Integrated Amazon Alexa environment with Python and Java for backend and database. Used – Java, Python, Amazon’s Alexa, GIT
• Application to calculate R/W speed of given drive HDD/SSD.
• Used POSIX threads of pthread library of C++.
Used – C++, Chameleon cloud, pthread
• The project focuses on the traffic light signal and a vehicle’s simulation Used – Java, Eclipse
• Proficient in Java with an experience of 2 years and have hands on experience in other languages like R, C++
(1 Year), Apex (6 months) and Visualforce (6 months).
• Have experience in tools like RStudio, GIT, Salesforce and Android Studio.
• Strong foundation in Data Structures, Algorithms and OOPS.
• Ability to work with the team to come up with efficient Solutions. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Secured 2nd Position at Dare Mighty Hackathon (2019) held at Macdonald’s
• Active Participant in Technical Events related to Software Industry like IIT Real Time Conference.
• Actively participate in sports tournaments like Soccer and Badminton.