RODRIGO ANDERMAN RIBEIRO
Gzira - Malta Portuguese Citizen
firstname.lastname@example.org 29 years old
I m looking for new opportunities in Customer Service, Backoffice and Compliance. Fluency in English and internacional experienced.
• Compliance & Risk Analysts MBA: TREVISAN – currently in course – Started in FEB/20
• Airport Planning and Management MBA: Anhembi Morumbi University, Sao Paulo/SP, completed in JULY/2016.
• Aeronautical Sciences (Safety and Security – SGSO) Bachelor: Anhembi Morumbi University, Sao Paulo/SP, completed in DEC/2011.
EXPERIENCE AND PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
CORINTHIA MARINA RESORT Período: 01/2020 – 03/2020 Location: Malta
Position: Guest Care Host
• Processing arrivals and departures in line;
• Taking a proactive approach to the Front office activities, anticipating potential sales opportunities and any concerns that may arise;
• Handling any queries in a friendly and efficient manner and take the necessary action when required;
• Ensuring VIP allocations are made and amenities arranged;
• Greeting and checking in of guests, including processing of group arrivals;
• Serving as a main point of contact for guests by dealing efficiently with enquiries and complaints;
• Maintaining up to date on all hotel products, pricing, services, special promotional offers and special events;
• Performing general switchboard duties;
• Replace the Night Auditor when necessary.
AZUL LINHAS AÉREAS Período: 09/2016 – 11/2019
Position: International Flight Attendant (A330, A320, Embraer 195 and ATR) Activities:
• Responsable for the safety on board, welcoming the passangers and taking care of them, first aid care when it was necessary, safety and security actions once demanded. Location: Congonhas/SP Regional Airport Período: 10/2014 – 09/2016 Position: Airport Agent
• I was responsable for the operational routine of Azul Airlines in Congonhas, such as boarding, disembark, lost and luggage routine, meetings on the Airport control tower to define the parking spots for the Azul airplanes. I was responsible for Crew Planning – such as Rosters and Shifts, organizing hotels, accommodations and any other crew needs. I took care of the ETA (estimated time of arrival) of the airplanes and receival of the documents to dispatch the flights such as loadsheet with METAR, TAF and NOTAMS for the airline pilots.
TAM LINHAS AÉREAS Período: 08/2010 – 11/2012
Location: São Paulo/PA
Position: Mercosul Flight Attendant (A319, A320, A321) Activities:
• Responsable for the safety on board, welcoming the passangers and taking care of them, first aid care when it was necessary, safety and security actions once demanded. EXTRAS:
• Windows 10 e anteriores, Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet Explorer e Intranet
• Private Pilot – with Instrument Rating valid.
LANGUAGES AND EXPERIENCES ABROAD:
• Fluent English – United States of America *Lived abroad in Stuart (12/2012 – 04/2014)
• Fluent Spanish – Fisk School Sao Paulo (02/2016 - 06/2019) OTHER COURSES:
• 3º Secutity Seminary, promoted by Safety and Security Department from Azul, 09/24/2015, Campinas – SP;
• Security Workshop - Strategies for the development, expansion and modernization of airports for investors, operators, regulators and suppliers. Airport Infra Expo & Aviation Expo. Sao Paulo, 09/19/2014;
• Investigation of aeronautical accidents. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach Florida: jul. 2013 a ago.2013;
• Flight Attendant Course, EACON, (10/2009 - 03/2010);
• SIPAER membership course – SIPAER – EC – TEC 02/2010 – 07/2010 Anhembi Morumbi and CENIPA;
• Volunteering in hospitals, comunities and schools (2006 – 2008) – Santa Maria Complex.