Kathryn (Katie) Doubrava
katie.doubrava421@gmail com LinkedIn.com/in/kathryndoubrava Sales and Marketing Professional
Strategic Problem Solver Relationship Based Business Aligned Job Objective: To secure a Sales and/or Marketing Associate position utilizing my skills in sales and support, communications and business administration. I am enthusiastic to contribute my sales and client relations experience towards supporting an employer in driving revenue growth, profitability and customer relationships.
− Sales − Problem Solver
− Leadership & Collaboration − Self-Sufficient
Henry Schein Dental, Columbus, Ohio June 2019 - Present Field Sales Consultant
Manage all field sales activities for merchandise, equipment, technology and service for over 150 accounts.
• Partnered with over 150 dental practices to assist them in increasing profitability and decreasing expenses resulting in practices saving between $5,000 and $30,000 per account.
• 2020 goal: 50% territory growth over prior, achieved 100% to plan for Q1.
• Generated and presented 5 Practice Analysis and Purchasing Analytic reports that provide doctors with a competitive advantage in the market through fee analysis, hygiene retention rates, and coding opportunities.
• Prospected new customers which resulted in converting 100% of merchandise sales in three new accounts.
• Uncovered 9 digital technology leads that resulted in three $20,000 sales.
• Uncovered 13 equipment leads that resulted in $75,000 in sales.
• Tracked and managed all customer activity through Salesforce CRM.
• Conducted 46 face-to-face consultative meetings with decision makers. Crown Equipment, Cleveland, Ohio (Sales Intern) Summer 2018
• Placed 2nd out of 24 interns in the National Intern Competition for Summer 2018
• Represented the Crown brand for ten weeks, completing 450 cold calls, converting to 55 qualified leads.
• Generated four service plan sales and one warehouse solution.
• Completed 4 weeks of extensive sales, product, and company training
• Presented accomplishments and obstacles to Crown C-level executives. Notre-Dame Health Care Center, Chardon, Ohio (Certified Nursing Assistant) December 2014 – December 2018
• Provided patient care/safety, worked collaboratively with nursing staff. EDUCATION CREDENTIALS
University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio – B.S. Major in Marketing, Sales Management Emphasis, May 2019 – Areas of study included Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Ethics and Law, Operations and Supply Chain. Concentration in Sales Management with coursework in Buyer Behavior and Market Analysis, Marketing Planning and Strategy, Principles of Selling, Advanced Selling Skills, and Sales Management.
• Activities included Sales Team Member for Pi Sigma Epsilon. Competed and won multiple sales competitions internally and externally across the country against other top collegiate sales programs.
• University of Dayton Association for Young Children (Volunteer)
• Howard and Sally Stevens Sales Scholarship Recipient Special Skills – Ability to meet strict deadlines and productivity goals; strong communication and negotiation skills; Ability to work independently and collaboratively with different types of people and situations; Comfortable with taking a leadership role for projects and group functions.