Residence: Frisco, Texas Cell: 412-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Experienced HR Professional: Ten plus years of professional recruiting experience for global companies across a wide cross section of industries for both functional and technical roles.
Leadership and Management: Experience in managing distributed teams and most recently worked as a Lead Recruiter with Vistex Solutions Inc.
Data Driven and Results Oriented: Proven track record designing and implementing data-driven HR strategies and processes with a focus on forecasting and supporting evolving business needs.
Communication and Change Management Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills with expertise in crafting and communicating a message and supporting change management activities. Work Experience:
Sr Recruiter, Vistex Inc, Hoffman Estates, IL Nov 16 – Dec 19
• Owned the Full cycle recruitment for various positions that included Data Scientists, Software Engineers, Solution Architects, Product designers, Project and Engagement Managers, SAP Consultants, Finance Manager, Controller, Pricing leaders, Sales Managers, Business Development Representatives, QA Analysts and interns.
• Provided full cycle recruiting support right from sourcing, initial screening, interviews, negotiate final offer and conducting background and reference checks for all hires.
• Mentored and trained new recruiting hires in iCIMS applicant tracking system.
• Led a team of 3 recruiters and responsible for streamlining and standardization of the end-to-end recruiting and onboarding process, policies and procedures.
• Exceeded annual recruitment target by 45% and saved the company $835k in annual agency fees by closing 60 mid-senior level positions with an average base salary band of $125k.
• Increased recruiting efficiency by 30% and reduced average time to close an open position by 20% by implementing iCIMS applicant tracking system. Was the HR team project lead for the implementation of this system and designed a shared database for tracking applicants and reporting.
• Educated hiring managers on Diversity and Inclusiveness as it related to expanding the talent pool and for helping develop a broader spectrum of perspectives in the team.
• Built a candidate database of 500+resumes using both traditional and non-traditional techniques like cold-calling, employee referrals, sourcing using websites like LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder, attending job fairs at local universities and community colleges and developing an internship program at the company.
• Generated weekly trend reports that were presented to Hiring Managers and provided a snapshot of supply/demand of candidates and summary of gaps and recommendations to bridge them.
• Handled visa documentation and worked with company paralegal to process the paperwork for candidates that required visa sponsorship.
Contract Recruiter (Underwriter Labs & Motorola), Greater Chicago area Mar 16 – Oct 16
• Exceeded monthly targets by 15% and closed over 30 mid-level positions with an average salary range of $100k. Positions included both exempt and non-exempt roles in Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Information Technology, Client Service and Project/Program management.
• Reduced time to hire by 20% by developing a cross-business pipeline to share talent, identify opportunities for process improvement and streamline communications.
• Provided full cycle recruiting support including sourcing, initial screening and interviews, background and reference checks, negotiate final offer for all employees including college recruits and interns. Corporate Recruiter, Wells Fargo Jacksonville, FL May 12 – Mar 16
• Closed over 105 positions annually with an average salary of $60k and provided full cycle recruiting support for the consumer lending group (Home Mortgage) for both exempt and non-exempt positions
• Optimized the job posting process by crystalizing and standardizing job posting guidelines and partnered with the hiring managers to understand requirement, develop and confirm job description and post associated RISE requests in alignment with new company-wide SLAs.
Residence: Frisco, Texas Cell: 412-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Conducted sourcing activities for highly technical and specialized roles using non-traditional methods like advertising, online search, and referrals. Also, responsible for conducting initial interview, coordinating panel interview schedules and maintaining applicant tracking data in internal systems.
• Formed consulting relationships across the organization to develop a cross-business unit pipeline to share talent, identify opportunities for process improvement and streamline communications.
• Ensured Affirmative Action requirements were met by hiring a culturally diverse talent pool that met business needs. As a result, achieved affirmative action goals in 2014 and 2015. HR Manager/Technical Recruiter, Clerysys Inc., Chicago, IL Dec 10 – Dec 11 Talent Acquisition and Management
• Handled documentation for exempt & non-exempt employees including all legal documentation and approvals end recruiting lifecycle including sourcing candidates, screening, conducting background checks, negotiating final offer and new hire orientation for all employees.
• Generated weekly trend reports that were presented to senior management and provided a snapshot of supply/demand of candidates and summary of gaps and recommendations to bridge them. Employee Relations
• Handled all employee relations issues/investigations and consulted with management on the interpretation and administration of human resources policies, programs, and procedures. HR Generalist/Recruiter, Royal Cyber Inc., Naperville, IL Jan 09 – Dec 10 Talent Acquisition and Management
• Led a team of 4 recruiters and managed the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle for the U.S. and U.A.E offices. Served as the face of the company at various job fairs and universities in the Chicago-land area.
• Worked directly with the C.E.O to develop a recruiting plan and supporting strategies and built a pipeline of candidates to align with mid-long-term plan using a variety of tools and processes.
• Simplified and redefined the employee year-end review process and defined KPIs and metrics by which employees were measured and rated. This resulted in increased employee satisfaction and reduction in attrition of 15%.
Recruiter (pro bono), Technology People Inc., Pittsburgh, PA Feb 06 – Jun 08
• Performed full life cycle recruiting including candidate sourcing using a variety of techniques, initial screening, reference checks and coordinating of technical interviews.
• Handled documentation for exempt & non-exempt employees including all legal documentation and approvals from the USCIS and achieved a 99% success rate in the H1-B and Permanent Residency applications. HR Recruiter, ABN AMRO Bank, Bombay, India Oct 03 – Dec 05
• Interacted directly with the senior VPs of business units to determine hiring requirements and assisted the HR Manager to recruit for various functions within the bank including Sales, Finance, Human Resources and IT.
• Managed the Employee Referral program for the Bombay office of ABN AMRO. Increased hiring through this program to 18 % and reduced recruitment costs by 15% by eliminating commissions paid to agents. Education:
PHR Certification training, DePaul University, Chicago, IL Jun 08 – Dec 08
Diploma in Human Resource Management, Mumbai University, India Jan 03
Bachelor’s in Commerce (Equivalent to BA), Bangalore University, India May 00 US Citizen not requiring work sponsorship. References available upon request.