Rochester, MN 55902 email@example.com
University of Minnesota- Rochester/ Bachelor of Science in Health Science Degree
September 2019 - Anticipated Graduation May 2023
● Majoring in Health Science field
● Pre-medical student
● Interested in Forensic pathology and Plastic surgery Wayzata / High School Diploma
September 2015 - June 2019, Plymouth
● 3.87 GPA
● Diploma, General Education
● Did PSEO Senior Year (32 credits)
Fluent in Gujarati, Hindi, English
Minnesota State Referee Committee/ Grade 8 Soccer Referee June 2015 - Present, Plymouth and Maple Grove, MN
● Checking the player into the gaming making sure that they were safe to play the game by ensuring their safety.
● In charge of both teams to make sure that there was a safe game environment for them to play in.
● During the game handled many responsibilities such as recording detailed notes of game and making game calls.
Kadai Indian Kitchen / Server
October 2017 - August 2019, Plymouth, MN
● Greeted customers into the place and making them feel comfortable
● Recorded complex meals and delivered food to them in a timely fashion
● Attended to ten tables at a time, catering to anything the guest needs
● Prepared dishes according to gue’s liking while communicating with the kitchen
● Standard knowledge of Millennium Software
● Customer service/Phone skills
● Training new incoming employees
● Problem solving
● Fluent in Gujarati, Hindi, English
● Presidential volunteer award 2017 and 2019
● Won 11 Speech Tournaments in Original Oratory and Informative speaking.