Data Analyst / MDM / VBA Developer
Heavily focused and knowledgeable Database expert and Data Scientist with a deep breadth of analytics, rdbms, Excel, Access and data architecture experience. Proficient Communicator of complex technological concepts to professional and non-professional viewers. Leader of independent workshops in computer software design and implementation in the extended professional community.
Degree – Computer Science Morrow, GA
Clayton State University
• Programming Languages
• SAP, ADP, Power BI, Tableau, MS Access, MS Excel, STEP, Oracle database, Microsoft sql server, Splunk, Wireshark, Bootstrap, Blender, GitHub, Visual Paradigm, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Xcode, Visual Studio.
• Operating system
• Mac OS, Linux, Windows
• Soft Skills
• Leadership and team management
• Oracle Database 12c Certified Associate (In Progress)
• Intelsat Corporation - Contractor (Apr 2019 – Dec 2019)
Data System Analyst & Data Ingestion
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Work as the lead data strategist, identifying and integrating new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities and work closely with the engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products
• Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries
• Analyze data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind
• Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers.
Environment: NetCracker, SAP, MS Access, VB scripts, MS Excel, V-lookup, pivot tables, Share-point, sql
• Eaton Corporation - Contractor (May 2018 – Dec 2019)
Data System Analyst & Master Data Management
• Serves as the subject matter expert for the Item Data management of daily activities for E-Commerce data processes, including data definition, normalization, enrichment, and syndication.
• Data cleaning in data mining the process of detecting and removing corrupt or inaccurate records from a record set, table or database.
• Identify duplicates data, and then researching and investing in different data cleaning tools analyze raw data in bulk and automate the process for you.
• Actively participates in coordinating data enrichment and validation efforts by partnering with SMEs and data stewards to ensure data integrity.
• Using Power BI Research, update, and validate data underlying spreadsheet production; strategically fill gaps.
• Wrote python scripts to automate process of pulling the data every weeks updated files from the cloud.
• Used python to pull the data from power BI and to upload into the system after analyzing the file.
• Create pivot tables in Excel and modify spreadsheets to achieve analytical goals.
• Created pivot tables and charts using worksheet data from SAP and external resources, modified pivot tables, sorted items and group data, and refreshed and formatted pivot tables.
• Proven background translating cell formulas in Excel into VBA code and using Excel-based VBA to design, analyze, and deploy programs.
• Assisted with automation of finance department’s manual processes by writing VBA code and using macros and formulas to speed processes and maximize accuracy.
• Serves as the point of contact for external customer Home Depot, as well as internally across multiple functional areas including Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Engineering for startup and/or expansion of E-Commerce data-related initiatives.
• Pull the all the accurate product data from SAP and STEP database as an Excel format and push it into the IDM.
• Using MS Access to connect to table and validate the data and make the final copy to upload Quick-sheets into the IDM.
• Documents customer and business data syndication requirements and develop and implement strategies to translate those requirements into activities to meet and exceed customer expectations.
• Used very share point very extremely to transfer the data between teams and with the customer Home Depot.
• Establishes scenarios for data syndication, form/template population, form/template routing, and database system updates in IDM.
• Participates in business reviews and design sessions to assist in the identification of additional master data process requirements.
• Partners with data governance team to meet data completeness and quality standards.
• Defines and implements processes for measuring and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) within assigned functional area.
Environment: IDM(Item data management), SAP, STEP Database, MS Access, VB scripts, MS Excel, Power BI, Python, V-lookup, pivot tables, Share-point, sql, Quick-sheets
• ThyssenKrupp North America - Contractor ( Feb 2017 – Mar 2018)
Data Analyst & VBA Developer
• HCM ADP legacy data conversion in implementing Success Factor (SAP) global HR cloud-based technology system across North America ThyssenKrupp Group Companies in USA.
• Designed and implemented global enterprise VBA & SQL software to create formula’s & calculate fields for various apps resulting in 25% operational efficiency.
• Validate the accuracy of your data you have cleaned your existing database.
• Research and invest in data tools that allow you to clean your data in real-time.
• Imported and exported data from text files, saved queries, or databases; used automatic outlining, inserted subtotals, created advanced filters, and used database functions.
• Designed, recorded, and executed macros to automate data entry inputs.
• Developed and tested user-friendly navigators by utilizing VBA
• Managed system access data and monitored database access.
• Design queries and reports in MS SQL, Oracle, Access and MySQL to extract data.
• Advanced Excel & Access technique to manipulate data in to loadable SAP format.
• Work collaboratively with team members to achieve common goals, while maintaining responsibilities and commitments.
• Formatted spreadsheets and workbooks for print, document reproduction, and presentations.
• Requirements gathering, testing, and change management associated innovative solutions and enhancements.
• Partner with technical teams on system functionality, configuration, and documentation.
• Highly motivated team player with excellent Interpersonal and Customer Relational Skills, Proven Communication, Organizational, Analytical, Presentation Skills.
• Proficient in defining, communicating and fulfilling the project's goal and breaking complex issues into manageable parts.
Environment: SAP, ADP, Share-point, VBA, sql, MS Access, Oracle,
MS Excel, V-lookup, Pivot tables