Executive Operations and Administrative
FORWARD-THINKING LEADERSHIP • INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS • STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEN Accomplished and results driven professional with 20+ years’ experience. Expertise in purchasing, sales, operations management, strategic planning, forecasting, and budgeting. Proven ability to refine and streamline development processes to reduce risk and improve time-to-market. Demonstrated skill in internal / external audits, ISO 9000 requirements, customer service, project management of R&D product life cycle, and human resources management.
STRENGTHS & EXPERTISE
# Operations Management # Client
Relations # Inventory Control
# P&L Responsibility # Customer
Service # Purchasing
HIGHLIGHT OF ACHIEVEMENTS
# Achieved 100% on-time delivery for 12 months for production for Service Electric.
# Earned excellent customer service satisfaction responses.
# Reduced time to market by expediting the quoting process.
# Rebuilt unproductive team in Cleveland for ADC. Gained buy-in from engineers and product development engineers. Acted as technical lead for vice president of division during his absence. Work Experience
ACI - Dallas-Fort Worth,
TX February 2019 to
Managed daily operations of fiber and copper assembly manufacturing company. Responsible for the entire operation: sales, orders, quotes, manufacturing, warehouse.
• Strategic planning, directing, and coordinating the manufacturing of products in compliance with company goals and objectives
• Establishing and controlling conditions of production in order to satisfy customer and quality specifications
• Confers with direct staff to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
• Active engagement in standardization and cost reduction programs
• Organizing and directing workflow for satisfying production requirement in a cost-efficient manner which increases productivity
• Investigation and analyzing new processes for continuous process improvement initiatives
• Maximizing the efficiency of production lines
• Planning and scheduling flow of product
• Managing information flow between department managers and supervisors
• Managing the supervisor ’efforts on production and manufacturing processes
• Administration of company policies consistently
• Meeting customer quality, delivery and special request requirements
• Oversee warehouse activities including kitting, shipping, inventory management • Maintaining proper employment levels through selecting, interviewing, and training of manufacturing employees for current and future staffing needs
Site Operations Manager
CitiBank - Irving, TX
January 2016 to February 2019
Managed largest site for CTO organization for all aspects of daily needs.
• Managed site of 350 people for all daily issues.
• Evaluated site requirements and made improvements for ease of overcrowding and mobility.
• Observed 50% reduction in customer issues and misuse of space.
• Reduced cost of real estate by 25% by proper documentation of all current and future requirements and made new documents for all future new hires.
Vice President of Operations
Service Electric Supply, Inc. - Dallas, TX 2001
• Oversaw operations of contract wire assembly manufacturing business, including revenue, production and quality control (ISO 9001:2008).
• Negotiated supplier network for large and small commodities with JIT delivery.
• Implemented location system in static and revolving inventory with less than 1% difference in value year over year
• Achieved 100 % on-time delivery for more than 12 consecutive months.
• Reduced scrap material by 50% through implementing lean manufacturing strategy.
* Developed and implemented process improvements resulting in increased operational efficiency.
* Maintained and improved profit margin and time to market.
* Evaluated, developed, and achieved performance goals for all departments.
* Generated new sales leads through digital marketing and providing quotes and samples to prospective clients for evaluation.
Associate Project Manager
ADC - Richardson,
TX 1999 to 2001
Managed product development cycle for multiple software and hardware telecom products, including requirement definition, development, and manufacturing.
* Interfaced with internal and external departments to ensure timely execution and delivery of products to market.
* Planned and conducted meetings.
* Created and distributed regular status reports for multiple projects to facilitate communication and effective implementation.
Richland College - Dallas, TX
Design and Management Program
University of Texas at Dallas School of Management - Dallas, TX Skills
• Quickbooks (1 year)
• Excel (10+ years)
• Planning MRP (10+ years)
• Outlook (8 years)
• Operation (10+ years)
• Windows 10 (2 years)
• Office 2016 (2 years)
• Logistics (10+ years)
• ISO Internal Auditor (20 years)
• Customer Service (10+ years)
Windows Microsoft Office 2016: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook QuickBooks Pro SAP IBM AS-400 DEC Mainframe