To obtain a business opportunity where I can utilize my knowledge and skills in a work
place, in the computer field, graphic design, web design and event planning. EXPERIENCE
VSEEN, New York City, New York - Graphic Designer 02/2020 – 03/2020
• Used Adobe Suite Programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator and XD to develop product mockups and prototype designs as well to create images and layouts for different projects.
• Coordinated, created and scheduled content, designs and periodic updates to company website.
• Developed collateral such as display, marketing and packaging materials to support product branding strategies.
• Worked with clients to gather and define requirements, establish scopes and managing project milestones.
• Developed creative design and print materials for marketing packages, including print materials, brochures, banners and signs.
• Created digital image files for use in digital and traditional printing methods.
• Develop and design interactive PDFs and presentation decks for clients.
• Met with customers to present mockups and collect information for adjustments.
• Develop and design print collateral.
• Put together videos for social media, advertising and informational purposes as well as developed, implemented and managed marketing and design of Social Media content.
• Design UI/UX design, website layouts, templates and unique branded looks.
• Created designs and collaborated with technical team to complete projects. EDM World Magazine, Los Angeles, California - Graphic Designer 07/2019 – Current
• Create visual concepts, quotes and banners for the EDM World Magazine social media such as Website, Facebook, Instagram, Linkdein, and Twitter.
• Developed and create designs for the EDM World Magazine Issues 52,55,58
• Developed creative designs and print materials for marketing purposes of the magazine, including print materials, brochures, banners. Pillinger Miller and Tarallo, New York - Scheduling Manager 07/08/2019– 01/10/2020
PA College Larnaca, Cyprus - Professor of Computer Science 01/2018 – 04/2019 All Stars Basketball Camp, Cyprus - Chief Executive Officer (CEO), April 2019 Indelible Experience Event Planner Agency, Cyprus - Graphic Designer 2013- 2019
• Design of invitations cards (party, wedding, christening, baby showers)
• Designing Posters, banners, logos
• Social Media – Design posts for FB and IG, working with the stories, creating events, presentation of the calendar for the company.
• Designing small calendars and books design
• Marketing Campaigns
• Websites - Design and Maintain websites
• Event Planning & Organizer
University College London
M.S: Computer Science, September 2006
Alexander College / University of the West of England, Bristol BA: Graphic Design, May 2020
New York Institute of Technology
B.S: Interdisciplinary Studies, May 2005
Major in Computer Science, 2003-2004
Globe Institute of Technology
A.S Web Development, Management and Business, May 2003 Fashion Design and Pattern Making - SITAM
Italian SITAM Course in Fashion Design, Cutting and Sewing, May 2013-2017 KEY QUALITIES
Sonia Papadopoulou Biggs
Pr Ps Id Ai Xd Ae
English + Greek
Reading Workouts Music Knitting
Photography Basketball Photography Drawing
• Backdrop Competition for Ermes Group 2020
• The creation of the 30 Years Anniversary logo of the Cyfield Group 2020
• Aradippou Municipality Corporate Identity Competition 2020
• Monotype as a project partner for the 2020 ISTD Assessment Competition
• “Cultural Heritage, One World, One Future” 4th International Poster Contest 2019 by Graphic Stories Cyprus
• “Graphic Design Challenging the Perception” 3rd International Poster Contest 2018 by Graphic Stories Cyprus
• Alexander College Academic Scholarship
• NYIT Athletic Scholarship, NYIT Basketball Team, Academic Dean’s List, 2004- 2005
• Iona Athletic Scholarship, Iona Basketball Team, Academic Dean’s List, 2003- 2004
• Globe Institute of Technology Academic Scholarship, 2001-2003
• All-American in Academics, Dean’s List, 2002-2003
• Globe Institute Women’s Basketball Team, 2001-2003
• Globe Institute of Technology Athletic Scholarship, 2001- 2003
• All-Region X first team, 11th in the nation in scoring 20.9 ppg in NJCAA, 2002-2003
• Recipient of Most Improved Athlete in Basketball (Globe Inst. of Tech.), 2002- 2003
• Captain of Women’s Basketball Team (Highschool, Globe Inst. of Tech.), 2001- 2003
• Basketball Camp Coach (PDP Camp, Wisconsin), 2001- 2002
• Member of Women’s Basketball National Team of Cyprus and a Fair Player Award, 1998-1999, 2004-2005, 2007-2018
SCHOLARSHIPS, COMPETITIONS, HONORS + AWARDS
• Event Planning and decorations for christenings, Party and Weddings
• Design (Invitations, Thank you cards, banners, placemats, flyers, business cards)
• Customized gifts
G C School of Careers Nicosia, Cyprus - Teacher of Computer Science 09/2006 - 07/2013
G C Institute, Nicosia, Cyprus - Teacher of Computer Science 10/2006 - 05/2013
Globe Institute of Technology, New York, NY - Associate Director of Athletics 09/2001 - 06/2003
Gyms – Fit & Fun, Oxygen, Hilton Park, Gymnet and Komanetsi, Nicosia, Cyprus - Gym Instructor (Les Mills Instructor – Body Attack) 06/2006 - 08/2013 Summer
International Basketball, Nicosia Cyprus - Basketball Coach 06/2007, 06/2008 Doves Olympic Movement Camp, CY- Web Designer and Basketball Coach 06/2005 - 08/2008
Peace Players International Camp, Cyprus - Basketball Coach 06/2008 – 07/2008 Youth Camp, CY - Web Designer and Basketball Coach 06/2008 - 07/2008 CRASELAND Investment & Insurance Agencies Ltd, Nicosia, CY - Secretary 1999-2003