• Name : Mohamed Sir El-Khatim Mohamed Ahmed
• Date of Birth : 1962 – Sudan-Khartoum
• Religion : Islam
• Nationality : Sudanese
• Marital Status : Married + 3 children
• Gender : Male
• Diploma of police sciences & administrative – Police collage & institute (Sudan: 1982-1984) with grade good.
• Arabic: (Native Language)
• English (Reading-writing-speaking) (Fluent)
• Computer literate: Microsoft, windows package: (Word-excel-outlook-Internet). Professional work experience:
1- Purchasing & store manager: (Oct- 2015 to May-2020) worked with Al-Shalawi international trading
& contracting holding Co., on position as purchasing department manager at Royal Commission for project road maintenance and operation in Jubail industrial city and worked also as purchase & store manager at center workshop at Dhahran (heavy equipment – trucks – passenger cars) and worked as purchasing & store department manager in basic industrial for Asphalt & ready mixed concrete & Crusher
& recently aim working as central warehouse section head with full duties and responsibilities to supervise
& follow-up, implementation and completion of all daily activities of purchasing & store department Career Objective: Due to my long & multi experience on procurement, store & logistic for more than (20 year) I can present all my experiences and practical skills in order to achieve developments and success in all required field and to translate all the objectives into reality and success.
(heavy equipment – trucks – passenger cars – asphalt & ready mix concrete & crusher spare parts) as well as the preparation of relevant periodic reports.
2- Purchasing & store manager: (March-2012 – March-2014) worked with Technical Tenders Trading
& Contracting Company Ltd. in the field of trade and sale of aluminum sector and accessories, with full responsibilities & duties as followed: -
• Review and adoption requisition orders (P.R), Follow - up and supervision of quotations (RFQ) and recommend the final table comparing quotes on the best offer, review of payment requests and submitted to financial department and follow up the process of paym ent according to what was agreed, r eview, matching and preparation warehouse daily moving items transaction report, c ontinuous search for new suppliers in order to obtain more than one resource for required suitable quality and best price, b uild and develop strong relationships with suppliers and maintain a continuation of the good rel ationship, m eet the needs of the company and the provision of basic and important items, d evelopment purchasing department through perfect planning and updating of proce dures, p rovide senior management with regular reports on achievements, activities, workflow needs, constraints, proposals and appropriate solutions for advice and final decision.
3- Purchasing Manager: (April 2007 – Feb.2012) worked with Al-Makateb Co. which works in different fields with a focus in the field of office furniture and doors steel industry, with full responsibilities & duties as follows:- Follow-up requests for quotation (RFQ) as well as relating to tenders and major projects and review and recommend the final table comparing quotes on the best offer, review and adoption purchase requisitions (P.R), review and adoption the petty cash requests and urgent purchase orders from the local market, management the negotiation and finalize with suppliers to resolve important key terms (Better price + quality + payment + delivery), issue and follow-up payment requests for suppliers due amounts with finance department, follow-up with supplier’s readiness of required items. following-up the freight forwarding and shipments arrival, follow-up custom clearance procedures with the broker and shipments delivery schedule to our warehouse or directly to the client site, notification warehouses with the shipments expecting arrival date as well as the relevant departments, receiving and reviewing the warehouse receiving reports for the new shipments in addition to the damage and disability reports, proper planning for the provision of the needs of the company and made available in the required time with the required quantities, quality and the best prices, updating the register suppliers information and data sheet, continuous searching for new suitable sourcing in local and international market, evaluation the level of employees performance and raise their capabilities and competencies through training, rehabilitation and counseling, provide senior management with regular reports on achievements, activities, workflow needs, constraints, proposals, appropriate solutions to the advice and the final decision.
4- Logistic & Purchase Manager: (Oct.2004 - March 2007) with Saudi Discs & blades Co. (Riyadh) which have Agency from Demount company (Belgium) for all tools and cutting machines and also retail trade and maintenance with the government and private sector for all works for cutting stones, ceramic, granite, marble, drilling holes in the walls and floors for passing wires, cables and pipes, with all Responsibilities as follows: - Preparation and approval of purchase requisitions (P.R), f ollow - up the foreign purchase orders (P.O) with head office ‘Cairo’, f ollow - up the foreign shipments status with the head office ‘Cairo’, f ollow - up and receipt of shipping documents and delivered to the customs clearance office, f ollow - up new shipment arrival and customs clearance procedures.
• Follow - up shipments delivery schedule to our warehouse, a rrange for item transfer request between our branch in Riyadh and the others branches (in - out), r eview and preparation of new purcha se requisitions (P.R) forecast items qty. in coordination with sales management and head office ‘Cairo’, p reparation of periodic reports
5- Warehouse Assistant Manager: (June 1997 – Sep-2004) with Gulf Glass Industrial Co. with full responsibilities & duties, which engaged in the manufacture of various types of fiberglass (raw + fabric), With responsibilities as follows:- Maintains warehouse stock, distribution operations, company policies and procedures, safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols, controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and carry out regular physical random warehouse checks of items inventory, maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement, completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, following up on work results, maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, disciplining Employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are properly maintained, ensure that standard systems are properly maintained at warehouses, assess the availability of warehouse space and preparation of storage plans, supervision of the receipt of all new arriving consignments, monitor the quantity and quality of items stored, prepare all procedures and necessary steps for disposal items, prepare loading plans and ensure that standard waybills are duly complete, monitoring and evaluating the daily employees performance and activities, preparation regular stocks reports. 6- Police Officer (Jan. 1982 – Oct. 1994) with Ministry of interior (Sudan) as police officer since graduating from the police college with rank lieutenant worked in various departments, sections and divisions and promoted up to the level of major ranks as administration branch manager and my service ended with my resignation from work.
• Electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org