NOUFAL C SHAMZUDHEEN
Mobile # 009**********
E-Mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org Seeking assignments in Logistics / Material & Warehouse Management and Techno-Commercial Operations with an organization of high repute preferably in Oil and Gas, Shipping, Aviation, Freight Forwarding and other Industrial Sector
Techno-Commercial Operations Planning / Supply Chain Operations Requirement Gathering Vendor Development Warehouse / Team & Material Management Container Management Transport & Inventory Management Negotiation / Team Leadership Documentation, Cost/ Time Control Multi-skilled, diligent, Material and logistics management professional with 15 years of rich experience in Refinery/Petrochemicals/Oil & Gas/ construction and other associated Industries. Proven track record of developing procedures, service standards and operational policies, planning & implementing effective control measures to achieve the desired goals. Established credibility in spearheading the entire project management initiatives end to end right from conceptualization, strategic & project planning within the set parameters and operational analysis. Oversee all logistics and warehouse activities including Coordination, Planning, segregation, allocation, Supervision, Follow-up delivery, Material Receiving, Identification, Verification, Inspection, Reports generating, Updating, Inventory Control, Storage, Protection, Preservation, Manpower Controlling etc. Monitoring Status of Materials/Equipment & Scheduling Delivery according to the company’s material Strategy and regulations. Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work in an international and Multicultural project execution environment and perform other related duties CORE COMPETENCIES
• Managing warehouse operations ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve maximum cost savings objectives
• Executing the physical stock verification, instituting inventory control measures & organizing dispensing activities Procurement Operations
• Implementing and monitoring effective procurement & development schedules for existing & new materials
• Upgrading the purchasing system to benchmark the best purchasing practices Materials Management
• Streamlining the system and procedures for effective inventory control and ensuring ready availability of materials
• Establishing good working relationships with vendors and resolving problems regarding delayed delivery dates Supply Chain Management & Logistics
• Monitoring availability of stock, making appropriate arrangements to ensure on time deliveries
• Managing day-to-day supplier performance to ensure meeting of service, cost, delivery and quality norms Employment Details
April’15 – April’20: Qatar Petrochemical Company (QAPCO) Qatar as Material Planner / Controller through Brunel Oil and Gas
Key Result Areas
• Plant modification (Capex & Minor) Materials Planning and Allocating for construction schedule and shutdown Schedule
• Creating Purchasing Requisitions (PR), following with Procurement for RFQ and TE as a Final Purchase Order
• Expediting with Vendor for PO delivery on time manner
• Inspection of Materials to check Physical, Quality, Quantity and Operation of newly receiving Materials
• Analyzing Materials and Data, Conducting Tests, Monitoring Performance, Insuring Quality Control and Creating Documentation
• Develop and Maintain the Material Master Data and Cataloguing for Mechanical, Instrument, Electric, Safety, & Control spare parts stored in Warehouse
• Technical evaluation coordination with concern job pilot and engineers
• Functioned as a Procurement Coordinator to ensure the prompt supply of ordered materials
• Reporting discrepancy to Concern Expeditor and further follow up
• Prepare Shipping Documents for Return Materials Dispatch to Vendor Destination
• Documenting all Work order, Delivery Docs, VDR, Material Certificates and issuing of materials in accordance with the procedures
• Accountable for complete or partial inventories as required to validate inventory and validity of Engineering services Modifications plan
Jul’12 – Apr’15: Gulf Consolidated Contracting Co. KSA Ltd., Dammam as Ware House and Yard Coordinator (LSTK - Install Pipeline Scrapping Facilities Northern (Ghazian) Southern (Abqaiq, Mudarraz, Udhailiyah).Saudi Aramco Project. Key Result Areas
• Functioning as In-Charge in receiving, checking, storing and issuing of all Project equipment and materials
• Oversees and participates in the receipt of various goods and arranging for the inspection and approval of the materials received
• Oversees dispatch of non-conforming materials to local and overseas suppliers and the packing and dispatch of equipment/materials for repair and return. Ensures that all goods dispatched are correctly packed, loaded, stacked and secured to withstand transit
• Participates in the issues of all materials, spares, equipment, chemicals and tools in accordance with authorized Pick Lists. Update the system after every operation of material receipt, issue and return, ensuring all document are correctly updated and filed
• Ensures that First in First out (FIFO) principle is followed while issuing material.
• Participates in the warehouse organizing and space management activities and ensures proper housekeeping of warehouse and yards
• Generating reports and receiving operational direction from Warehouse Manager with Procurement Manager’s supervision
• Liaising with Material Controllers concerning the availability of materials for issuance
• Ensuring that all materials are segregated in accordance with the storage plan and that the materials in rack location are reflected in storage records
• Documenting all Receiving and issuing of materials in accordance with the procedures Mar’10 – Sep’11: Occidental Petroleum of Qatar Ltd., Rasalaffan, Qatar (OXY) as Logistics and Material Coordinator through Venture Gulf Co
Key Result Areas
• Functioned as logistic coordinator for jack up rigs and other offshore sites
• Follow up and categorize the equipment received on the rig, whether stock item, direct issue or rental equipment
• Prepare manifest for all materials for backload, including service companies and forward the same to Shipping for onward transport
• Monitored that OSD reports were closed-out properly and the associated materials were placed into storage
• Liaised with warehouse, procurement, offshore logistics, sub-contractors, freight forwarders and vendors
• Checking rigs daily requirements and coordinating delivery and expending rig equipment in a timely manner
• Identified corrective actions as required by Contractors and followed-up to ensure such actions were closed-out properly
• Coordinated in chemical (Corrosion, Ceca, Antifoam, Demulsifier, Biocide, etc.) operations for off-shore and on-shore facilities.
• Management and control of all materials received, issued and handled offshore in accordance with the company procedures
• Actively involved in executing tasks related to any irregularities Controlling and recording the issue of all materials and the maintenance of an up-to-date stock inventory
• Working closely with the onshore purchasing department– raising requisitions as appropriate and monitoring the status of all outstanding requisitions
Jan’06 - Sep’08: GASCO Habshan /Bab (Group of ADNOC, Abu Dhabi, UAE) Material Coordinator Key Result Areas
• Collated all necessary information on the materials to be received on site such as shipping notifications, packing lists and coordinated necessary activities to received materials on site
• Informed concerned Engineers & Construction Manager as per the receipt of materials to enable them plan for the activities
• Received materials on site such as mechanical, instruments, electrical and equipment as per material list and arranged for inspection of the same
• Generated the materials receive report
• Identified any damages during the course of the inspection process and generated the overage damage shortage report, and forwarded the same to the corporate procurement department as well as the concerned officials
• Maintained copies of all certificates, procedures, purchase orders, material transfer notes in an easily accessible location for the audit process
• Received and checked all materials coming in and out of the warehouse as per packing list as and material issue voucher
• Supervised and coordinated with the site store keepers to regularize the inventory records and statements Jul’00 – Jan’06: ESNAAD, Abu Dhabi (ADNOC Group of Company) as Material Handling Coordinator Working Environment of various Companies as ESNAAD seconded as detailed below: Key Result Areas
Worked with ESNAAD Berth as a Material handling Coordinator.
• Supervising Material handling to supply vessel. Collecting the shipment materials from the company’s warehouse and yard.
(NDC, ADMA, TOTAL, ZADCO, BUNDUQ etc.)
• Receiving return materials and arranging proper maintenance of the materials.
• Arranging materials as per the manifest received from shipping department.
• Bundling/slinging all, pipes and drill pipes etc for the safety purpose and make sure the condition of slings etc. ADMA-OPCO Drilling Division Worked as Material Handling Coordinator at Workshop and Yard.
• Rearranging all drilling materials like X-mas tree, Spools etc.
• Arranging and shipping of Conductor Pipe, Casing, Tubing’s, Drill Pipes etc transport to various offshore locations.
• Arranging various materials to keep ready for shipment as per the manifest received.
• Arranging Stacking at all types of Pipes and Drill pipes. ADMA-OPCO LOGISTIC Division worked as Logistics Coordinator Nature of work
• Making shipping manifest and arrange materials send to various offshore locations
• Explosive and radioactive Materials safe manner. Preparation of daily Logistic report and maintaining system Files as per ADMA norms
• Distributing the manifest and other related documents to warehouse and collecting the documents from the related clients and follow up.
• PG Diploma in Material management at MITSDE,Pune ( MIT School Distance Education ) in 2014.(Not yet Complete)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from ITES (Govt. of India) in 1999.
• S.S.L.C from Board of Public Exams, Kerala in 1996. Other Course
• Safety Management Course certificate provide from Occidental petroleum of Qatar, Certification
• Certification Course in Supply Chain and Logistics Management from CIILT (SIDCO Govt. of Kerala, SLMT Kochi) in 2011 Achievements
• Appreciation certificate from Occidental Petroleum of Qatar for completing a shutdown project Training
• Attended training in ERP- SAP (PM & MM Module )
Operating System: Windows-98, XP, Vista, Windows-7, Windows-2007 Server, Linux Software: MS-Office, ERP- SAP (PM & MM Module), Oracle R-12, Maximo, Citrix, Lotus Smart Suite Personal Details
Date of Birth: 15th January, 1977
Address: Changalezhuth House, P.O. Koolimutam, Mathilakam, Trissur, Kerala – 680691- INDIA. Languages Known: English, Hindi, Malayalam and Arabic Visa Status : Transferable