ALI HASSAN HINDI
DUBAI - UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Customer focused professional with a great experience in providing excellent customer service.Aiming to use my knowledge in order to succeed in a challenging environment while building the success of the company and having advance opportunities to add from work to field education journey. SKILLS
Budgeting and FinanceStaff Development Strong verbal communication Team liaison Data management extremely organized
Self motivated Team Leadership Customer service award WORK HISTORY
06/1/2019 up to Present ZAHIRA RESTAURANT DINING LOUNGE ( Bar Supervisor ) As the Head Bartender at Zahira Lounge,I am responsible for serving guest as well as overseeing the bar staff in a fine-dining setting. My responsibilities include:
● Coming up the unique and creative craft cocktails to add to the menu
● Scheduling the bar staff to make sure all weekly shifts are covered
● Taking inventory and ordering products from suppliers,when needed
● Preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for bar and table patrons
● Assisting customer's needs and preferences and making appropriate recommendations
● Mixing fresh ingredients to prepare cocktails
06/22/2018-10/09/2018KONE MIDDLE EAST LLC (Customer Care Representative)
● Assisting on how to use the NEXTEL system adequately with proper guidance to the service technicians.
● Provide the customers with professional customer services having a friendly conduct and create special reports and various data entry.
● Manage to answer phone calls on time to prevent falling into a queue.
● Responsible for reporting injured calls to the shift coordinators and deal with problem solving.
● Providing quick and accurate information on the queries of customers on the Information lines and branch offices.
● Identify the customers on Remedy database as well as accurately dispatch elevator service technicians to the building locations.
01/14/2014-05/30/2018 DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK (Senior Customer Service Representative)
● Assist customers with their queries and problem.
● Updates new customer’s details on customer relationship and management software according to administrative guidelines.
● Handling complaints activates and blocks card.
● Provide necessary advice on investment/financial solutions based on the customers need.
● Provide assistance to support the new existing staffs in a cross selling technique-based product
● within and outside the branch.
● Assist the customers through social media via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and etc. JUNE 2011-DEC.2013QASAR AL SARAB ( Bartender )
Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
Plan and present bar menu
Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
Comply with all food and beverage regulations
OCT.2009-MAY 2011 SAMAYA HOTEL DEIRA UAE( waiter & room service order taker )
Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
Making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Record guest orders accurately and efficiently while honoring all special requests
Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
Will notify guests and management of delays in service delivery
Will maintain clean and organized work areas throughout their shift
Assist in increasing the Room Service Food and Beverage revenues by up-selling to the guest when they placed orders
Plan the day to day routine work efficiently to ensure maximum service delivery in accordance to the hotel standard
Assist guest in placing their orders, making recommendations and generally advising them Perform other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time. EDUCATION BACKGROUNDS
2008 HIGHER INSTITUTE OF SCIENCES HOTEL AND TOURISM 2006 HIGH SCHOOL HOTEL DAMASCUS SYRIA
Expert in Arabic and English ( Reading, written, and handling conversations.) Expert in Tagalog (Reading, written and handling conversations.) KEY COMPETENCIES
● Detail oriented customer service with extensive experience supporting senior executives in large corporate companies.
● Call Center Representative with expertise in providing customers service support in a high call volume environment
● Having exceptional aptitudes and telephone etiquettes.
● Organized and efficient with 4 years supporting top-tier Executives in Finance, Sales and Accounting.
● Highly skilled Customer Service Professional in Call Centre management, training, recruitment,
● service solutions and innovative marketing concepts.
● Highly skilled in negotiating, instructing, and supervising a Call Center Representative.