To be a part of Progressive organization which utilizes my experiences, analytical skills and commitment to perform quality work while giving me an opportunity to work in a challenging environment and to enrich my knowledge and understanding CAREER PROFILE
15+ years of experience as a Document Controller at Construction and Engineering. During my tenure, I have supervised and administered the document control department for the key projects such as, Riyadh Metro Project, Shah Gas Development Program for Abu Dhabi Gas Development Company (ADNOC), Expansion of Abu Dhabi International Airport Project for SCADIA, Roads in Mafraq City for Abu Dhabi Municipality
Years of experience in UAE: 10+
Years of work in KSA: 5+
• I am technically sound in maintaining records and ledgers for every Project by carefully reviewing them before submission.
• Organize filing system of documents to ease the client for review. I have worked in the previous organization in a professional and presentable manner for all the assigned tasks. Many-a-times clients have appraised for my work.
• Positive attitude with an ability to work well in a team environment
• Organizing and streamlining documents in a professional manner.
• Filing, tracking and following up all incoming and outgoing mails as well as documents.
• Maintaining log for all in and out documents as required by the Project.
• Maintain all required details of office, department and Project.
• Coordinate with all the concerned personnel involved in my arena for submissions.
• To adhere and maintain confidentiality of the organization.
• To meet the objectives of all my superiors and subordinates.
• December 2013 - to date: -
Position: Lead Document Controller (Tunneling and Deep Underground stations & KAFD Main Stations)
Project: Riyadh Metro Project, Package 1, Riyadh, KSA. Contractor: BACS JV (Bechtel, CCC, Al Mabani & Siemens) PMC: Riyadh Metro Transit Consultant (RMTC)
Client: Riyadh Development Authority
Roles & Responsibilities
• Implementing, Updating, Downloading, & Validating the Document Control Software and distributing the documents across project EDMS (ACONEX)
• Responsible for supporting in analyzing, organizing and managing document management processes and activities.
Mohammed Ashraf Mannayil
• Handle the tasks of controlling and monitoring documents and assure its compliance with the corporate methodology and procedures.
• Provide coordination and monitor all documents about the respective Project.
• Coordinate with function representatives, document controllers and other document service assistants involved in the Project for the required output.
• Responsible for preserving and maintaining confidentiality of document management activities.
• Administrative duties and maintaining Project management calendar
• Ensure that all internally prepared drawings are logged in to the document control system and that all issues are properly logged with appropriate transmittal.
• Handle the tasks of drawing and processing engineering documents.
• Communicate effectively with engineering staff on the status of drawings and all documents.
• August 2011 to November 2013 -: - Worked at Consolidated Contractors Co. (CCC) with Client as Support Senior Document Controller (Client: ADNOC) UAE. Project: Shah Sulphur Station and Pipelines, (SGD) Program, Package 11 PMC: CH2Mhill International
Client: Abu Dhabi Gas Development Company Limited (Al Hosn Gas - ADNOC Group of Companies)
Updating, downloading, Validating and distributing the documents across project VBC EDMS, ACONEX.
• Internal distribution of documents as per the Distribution Matrix.
• Providing data support to the management by providing periodic reports of Summary
/ Outstanding / ball in Court reports by disciplines by using query builders and reporting tools.
• Checking and validating Technical Document Numbering and Discipline Codes to meet Company Quality Procedure.
• Receiving and distributing all the Vendor Documents.
• Receiving approved Construction Documents and send to Site Construction Manager for further handling.
• Coordinate with Contractor DCC to resolve Contractor EDMS (VBC Dashboard issues) raised by PMC/PMT Team.
• Sending reminder to all discipline engineers of all due/overdue documents.
• Discuss with PMC Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager in case any issue with any technical outstanding documents.
• Prepare Weekly summary report for all incoming and outgoing technical documents as per Project
• Control Dept. requirements.
• Maintain a log of all documents
• May 2010 to August 2011: - Worked as Document Controller supervisor at Al Jaber Contracting LLC. UAE. Project: Shah Gas Development (SGD) Program, Package 09 (Design & Build Contract) Client: Abu Dhabi Gas Development Company Limited (Al Hosn Gas - ADNOC Group of Companies)
• Handling the management level issues regarding document and data control, revise or reorganize document control roles and responsibilities.
• Verification and Authentication of all internal and external documents & drawings submittals to and from Client, Engineer and Engineer’s representatives for the Document Numbering, No of Copies, Attachments stated & mode of submission prior to Submission.
• Make sure all the documents prepared are complying with the approved Document Control Procedure and Numbering Procedure.
• Updating, downloading, Validating and distributing the documents across project EDMS, ACONEX. Internal distribution of documents as per the Distribution Matrix.
• Designs and develops a uniform filing system for Projects documents in accordance with the Administration Directorate’s Records classification structure. Responsible for the control of documents for each project from the Work Service Order issuance stage till the final handover made from the Consultant/ Contractors.
• Periodical auditing of Site Office Document Control systems by using the check list approved by the management for data validation, and integrity.
• Making Digital Copies of Contract Documents / Project Manuals with Search Engines facility by using Adobe Acrobat Writer. Importing and Exporting Data's, producing reports for the project requirements, Regular Data Backups and Restoring.
• Establish and maintain incoming and outgoing Contracts and Subcontracts/vendor documentation.
Keeping track on outstanding correspondence to and from the contractor, which are overdue for response and sending reminders to the related Engineers for Action. July 2008 to June 2010: Worked as Document Controller at Al Jaber Contracting LLC. UAE Project: Roads in Mafraq City, Abu Dhabi
Client: Abdu Dhabi Municipally.
• Handling all incoming and outgoing correspondences. Responsible to update the incoming and outgoing correspondence log.
• Responsible to receive from our Client invoices and Distribute copies to the assigned discipline sales team and other Manager/Supervisor.
• Prepare Memos for internal distribution
• Desktop Assembling and Trouble Shooting
August 2006 to April 2008: Worked as Document Controller at Al Jaber Contracting LLC. UAE. Projects: Expansion of Abu Dhabi International Airport (New 2k Runway) Client: Supervision Committee of Abu Dhabi International Airport.
• Verification and Authentication of all internal and external documents & drawings submittals to and from Client, Engineer and Engineer’s representatives for the Document Numbering, No of Copies, Attachments stated & mode of submission prior to Submission using the Document Control & Management tool e-Doc.
• Responsible for updating of various Registers, Project Status Report, On-going & Overall Contract and Subcontract Status Report, Monthly Contracts Status.
• Setting-up drawing control system to keep track of the record for drawings and manuals.
• Responsible for internal distribution for all incoming and outgoing correspondences
(Transmittals and Letters).
Educational and Technical Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree from University of Calicut 1991, Kerala, India Diploma in Management Studies
Affiliated with Kerala Board of Institution
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Windows 2008 Professional & Workstations
EDMS Software’s ACONEX, Expedition, ZyScan & e-Doc. Office Tools Windows, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Hardware Basic Troubleshooting, Desktop Support and Networking Equipment’s Large Format Printers, Scanners & Plotters. Personal Details
Date of Birth 30th May 1972
Marital Status Married