I have over * years of experience in Human Resource with reputed companies in Dubai and
I have done my Masters in Human Resource and graduated in HR Management from the University of Delhi. Being a topper and meritorious student throughout my school and university, I have exemplified my competence in performing my role as an HR Personnel. My responsibilities in a nutshell include - Applying for employment visa, onboarding and inducting new hires, preparing ID cards, offer Letter and all other HR related letters – Salary Certificate, NOC, STL etc, maintaining attendance, managing leave for employees, calculating employees’ annual leave and preparing leave settlement, efficiently maintaining employees’ record in the system, maintaining employee personnel files, proactively handling medical insurance for employees and resolving their insurance related queries, effectively processing cancellation for resigned employees and completing other exit formalities, preparing LPOs and lastly, ensuring timely renewal of residence visas, medical insurance, access cards etc.
In addition, I am also proficient in UAE labor laws and have excellent working knowledge in SAP and ERP.
I have proven to be an outstanding worker and can assure to be an asset in achieving your company’s visions and goals.
I would be very grateful to have an interview opportunity with you to discuss my role in detail.
With kind regards,
Mobile – 058-*******
To be an asset to an organization of high repute where I can put my significant knowledge and expertise to best use and surpass the employer’s expectations. CAREER HISTORY:
Intermetal LLC, Dubai
It is a furniture manufacturing company established in 1989 to cater to the needs of hospitality, education, commercial and industrial markets. HR Assistant – 2nd February 2020 till Present
Reporting to: Assistant HR Manager
Responsibilities and Skills:
Onboarding and inducting new employees.
Proactively completing all the other joining formalities – preparing Id Cards, bank cards, maintaining personnel files and saving employee’s passport copy, visa and photograph in the system for further procedure to be followed later.
Preparing employment contracts and saving it in the system after the employee signs it.
Maintaining all employees’ details in HR system module – Personal Details, Contact Number, Passport, Visa and Emirates Id and labor Card and bank details.
Filing all the relevant documents in employees’ file.
Proficiently calculating annual leave accumulation for the employees, processing their leave applications and preparing leave settlement. Lastly sharing the ticket copy with employee once it is booked.
Updating sick leave in the system.
Preparing LPOs and sharing the same with accounts and the concerned vendor.
Keeping a track of passport issued to the employees and updating it in the system.
Extracting MOL contracts from the Ministry of Labor Portal and saving it in the records.
Coordinating with other department heads and distributing employee related cards
– Bank cards, Insurance cards etc.
Efficiently checking and correcting employees’ attendance in the system.
Preparing final settlement for resigned employees and accomplishing other required exit formalities – booking ticket for the return sector if the employee has any ticket due, collecting bank cards, Id card and insurance card.
Applying for the medical insurance of the employees and getting it cancelled when the employee resigns.
Working on reports – Absence report, Overtime report, Department headcount report.
Rasasi Perfumes Industry LLC, Dubai
Rasasi Perfumes Industry LLC, founded in 1979 is renowned perfume company in Dubai, UAE.
HR Assistant -13th March 2017 to 30th January 2020 Reporting to: HR Supervisor
Responsibilities and Skills:
• Applying for employment visa.
• Initiating change of status as required.
• Managing and working with the PRO on Newly Hired Employees and complete all the required process before they arrive in the country and until they are settled in.
• Initiating medical appointment and preparing documents visa stamping for new hires.
• Performing orientations and onboarding of new hires.
• Hiring new joiners in SAP and updating their details in ERP.
• Record data for employees in SAP. Updating their basic details, Id numbers, family details, address, salary, absence, annual vacation dates, termination/resignation etc.
• Initiating transfer of employee and executing the same in SAP.
• Applying for medical insurance for the employees and proactively attending to their insurance concerns and queries.
• Efficiently coordinating for all the insurance related activities. Including new hired employees in the medical insurance policy and initiating deletion of resigned employees from the insurance policy as and when required. Additionally, timely processing reimbursement claims, assisting employees for home country treatment and other insurance related approvals.
• Addressing to the enquiries and efficiently managing and resolving the grievances of employees.
• Vigilantly processing annual leaves of the employees- tracking leave balance, leave calculation, preparing leave application and taking necessary approvals, maintaining annual leaves and resumption from vacation entries in SAP and ERP.
• Administration Activities: Getting employment contract and other documents signed by employees and the management. Preparing HR related letters for the employees – Suspension Letter, Warning Letter, Salary Certificate, Service Certificate, Salary Transfer Letter etc. Maintaining personnel files of the employees. Processing Imdaad Trip Sheets and submitting the statement to accounts. Arranging isolation rooms for the employees in case of any contagious disease.
• Proactively managing timely renewals of all employment Visas, medical insurances and access cards.
• Maintaining database of passport, visa and other personal Ids of all the employees and updating the records upon renewal.
• Compiling and preparing reports and documents for payroll.
• Following any other instructions of reporting manager or management.
• I have also worked actively in the recruitment process. Following up with the vendors for resumes, screening them to determine which candidate meets the minimum requirement, scheduling interviews of prospective candidates with the management and finally verifying employment information by contacting the professional contacts provided by the candidates.
MetLife Global Operations Support Centre, Noida, India A leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers over 60 countries.
HR Consultant - 11th Feb. 2015 - 31st Aug 2016
Reporting to: Manager- Human Resources, Director- Human Resources Responsibilities and Skills:
• Screening the resumes to filter out the candidates meeting the job requirements.
• Further interviewing to narrow the number of potential candidates who are later evaluated by the hiring manager.
• Provide enriching on-boarding and induction experience to the new hires.
• Preparing all the HR Letters – offer, appointment, termination, salary revision letter etc.
• Maintaining records of attendance and leaves for the employees.
• Ensuring new hires have submitted all the relevant documents on joining the organization.
• Initiating background verification, medical checks, coordinating with the vendors and proactively getting them closed.
• Tracking the discrepant background verification reports and highlighting it to the stakeholders.
• Readdressing the queries and grievances of the employees.
• Maintaining personnel files and updating records for each employee.
• Processing invoices for the vendors and monitoring all other tasks related to processing the payments and bills.
• Certified in creating process maps on Visio 2013
• Gained accolades for bringing out various alterations in on boarding and induction process and hence increasing the overall efficacy. Kelly Services India Pvt. ltd., Gurgaon, India
Kelly Services is a Fortune 500 company delivering staffing solutions across more than 37 countries and territories that include temporary, full time placement, outsourcing and consulting.
Assistant Consultant- Client Servicing, 19th Aug 2013- 10th Feb 2015 Reporting to: Assistant Manager- HR
Responsibilities and Skills:
• Liaising with various clients and managing their employees across pan India.
• Preparing their salary grids considering minimum wages.
• On-boarding formalities and extending offer and appointment letters etc.
• Maintaining files and updating records for each employee.
• Handling their day to day concerns and pro-actively resolving their grievances.
• Managing the attendance and leaves of the employees.
• Taking care of the entire payroll activity for the employees.
• Preparing MIS related to hiring / sourcing/ attrition of the employees.
• Processing the full and final settlement and other formalities for the exiting employees.
• In-house recruitment and sourcing candidates through job portals for the clients of Kelly.
• Conducting presentations on grooming and basic interview skills for the candidates.
• Getting further rounds of interviews scheduled with the business.
• I was also a part of Internal Job Posting Team which included releasing the IJP for the employees, conducting their interviews or tests based on the requirements and selecting potential employees post discussion with the business. Convergys, New Delhi, India
Convergys is a renowned business process outsourcing located in Gurgaon, India providing lucrative services to its clients. I was working for Convergys on the payroll of SVG, New Delhi, India
Recruitment Consultant - 15th May 2013 – 18th Aug 2013 Responsibilities and Skills:
• Sourcing through job portals.
• Conducting telephonic interviews.
• Scheduling interviews and maintaining accurate tracking of each application.
• Briefing the applicants on the job profile.
• Accurate compilation of paperwork once the applicant is offered job. ACHIEVEMENTS:
Star performer in my team for accomplishing the target of releasing 10 offers each month. AWARDS:
• Academic Excellence for 3 consecutive years – BA - College of Vocational Studies
• Topper in 1st Year, 2nd position in 2nd year and consecutive topper in 3rd year – BA Management (HR)
• Also, stood 3rd during post-graduation.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Development and Personnel Management YWCA, New DELHI, India - 77%,,2013
• BA Management of Human Resource, College of Vocational Studies, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India- 70%, 2012
• AISSCE, CBSE – Senior Secondary, St Anthony’s Sr Sec School, New Delhi – 82% - 2008
• AISSE, CBSE – 10th Class, St Anthony’s Sr Sec School, New Delhi – 92% - 2006 COMPUTER / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE:
• Diploma in C language, Oracle 9i- SQL & ANIIT from NIIT, New Delhi, 2008.
• Proficiency in SAP, MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio 2013 & Internet. STRENGTHS:
Adaptable, focused, dedicated, multitasker, compassionate, results driven, problem solver, time manager with exceptional analytical and communication skills. HOBBIES:
Music, reading, art
Date of Birth: 24th February 1990
Languages: English & Hindi
Marital Status: Married
REFERENCES: Upon request