Senior Operations Supervisor
Senior Operations Supervisor
• Leading all departments and directly supervise the performance of middle management and ensuring they follow the procedures and processes and regularly meeting with the General Manager to develop action plans.
• Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team.
• Responsible to increase the effectiveness and efficiency in day to day operational activity through improvements to each function as well as coordination between support and business functions (Sales and Leasing, Facilities, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Administration, Business Development, Human Resources, Legal, IT)
• Prepare and/or implement procedures and systems within company guidelines to ensure orderly and efficient workflow
• Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity by ensuring that the that leasing staff techniques are effective in obtaining closings
• Put in place marketing strategies that best secure prospective residents and continually monitor and analyse traffic logs, budget guidelines.
• Develop and/or implement resident retention programs and consistently implement policies of the community to ensure resident satisfaction.
• Demonstrate ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in company's best interest and ensure that all rents and late fees/check charges are collected, posted and deposited in a timely manner
• Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on timely basis by conducting regular community inspections and tours and ensuring that PPM scheduling is done in a timely manner. Operations & Sales Associate
• Promoting & selling fitness programs (In-Home Personal Training, Youth Programs, Ladies Classes, Bootcamp)
• Identify prospect of new channels to expand sales by offering services to schools and conduct after school program at their premises.
• Organize and supervise events and competitions.
• Interview and hire trainers of different specialties and backgrounds to expand Bounce Fitness network.
• Maintain accurate records of old and new trainers throughout Bounce Fitness trainers network
• Work closely with Fitness teams to ensure profiles are created at Bounce Fitness website.
• Allocation and re-allocation of trainers to different clients based on the trainers’ location,specialties, and schedule.
• Responsible to manage clients’ training schedules.
• Matching/re-matching trainers with clients to ensure efficient goal achievement.
• Establish and maintain an extremely good relationship with clients Experience
Senior Operations Supervisor, with 5+
years of experience.
Seeking to leverage my professional
expertise and interpersonal skills with
an organization of repute. My goal is
to implement solid go-to-market
strategies and to gain further
experience while enhancing the
company’s productivity and
Date of birth
2010-09 - 2015-01
Qatar University, Industrial
& Systems Engineering,
1- Project Engineering/Management
2- Supply Chain Management
3- Operations Research
4- Work Methods & Measurements
5- Quality Management
2013-07 - 2013-07
Konkuk University Seoul-
1- Supply Chain Management
2- Korean Language
Arabic, native language
• Follow up with payments to ensure on-time collection. Sales Representative/Assistant/Organizer/Hostess
• Supervise staff for events.
• Provide requirements regarding technical, security or other requirements.
• Allocate staff in accordance with events specifications.
• Facilitate operations and respond to emergencies and problems.
• Maintain records on event activities, progress, or status.
• Ensure optimum efficiency and compliance with appropriate procedures and specifications.
• Maintain a proper timeline for events and update as necessary. Mechanical Design Engineer
Design & Project Management Group
• Design HVAC systems, including load calculation, duct works calculations and drawings, piping work calculations and drawings, pressurization work design, and smoke control.
• Aware of firefighting systems design, including its related calculations and drawings such as wet pipe system, deluge system, Co2 system, and water foam system.
• Deep Knowledge of plumbing systems design, including its related calculations and drawings such as water supply systems, single stack drainage system, double stack drainage system, and water tanks
• Preparation of tender documents for mechanical systems (specs and B.O.Q’s).
• Reply to all raised RFI’s from the contractors during tender stages. Retails Sales Representative
Al Durra Trading & Marketing
• Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Achieve sales targets and outcomes.
• Track sales and status reports.
Sigma Metal Industries
• Technical expertise in designing requested metal products.
• Estimating the prices for the products based on their properties.
• Studying the inquiries and making quotations, following up with the suppliers and manufacturers to get the requested materials. QA/QC Engineer - Intern
Seero Engineering Consulting
• Studied Seero’s current quality management system
• Edited Seero’s business manual, employee manual, document management system manual
• Worked internally and with external consultants to get the ISO certifications.
• Documentation of core processes in the company.
• Ensure that employees understand the processes and flowcharts. 2010-01 -
IFORS conference in Barcelona-
Spain, Airline Flight Scheduling
Effective time management
Interpersonal & communication skills
Enthusiastic with Positive attitude
Leadership and People Management
Delegate responsibilities effectively
Jad Ghaziri, Tanween Properties,
Assistant General Manager, Mobile:
David Zahr, Bounce Fitness, General
Manager, Mobile: +974-********
Michael Nabil, Design & Project
Management Group, Senior
Mechanical Engineer, Mobile: +974-
Haytham Sadeq, Seero Engineering
Consulting, General Manager, Mobile: