JANA ZARENE PASCUAL
Doha, State of Qatar email@example.com
To obtain a rewarding and challenging position which develops organizational, interpersonal and communication skills focusing in high level of coordination and operational management.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
- Successful and professional Bachelor with more than 12 years of combined expertise in Aviation Industry specializing in Executive Support, Office Management, Administration, Operation and Contracts and Human Resources.
- Refined expertise in handling various coursework and a highly dependable employee adept of pursuing success towards given responsibilities in achieving the organization’s vision and objectives.
Executive Assistant Doha, State of Qatar
Al Rabban Holding Group December 2019 up to present
-Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
-Design and maintain databases
-File and retrieve documents and reference materials.
-Collate and manage data
-Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
-Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
-Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events
-Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
-Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
-Answer and manage incoming calls
-Receive and interact with incoming visitors
-Liaise with internal staff at all levels
-Interact with external clients
-Co-ordinate project-based work
-Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
-Supervise, coach and train lower level staff
Legal Executive Assistant Doha, State of Qatar
Hamad Alyafei Law Firm April 2018 December 2019
-Provide support for the lawyers and consultants in preparing, revising and finalizing legal documents
-Accurately review, proofread and assist with any materials, including documents, reports, memos, briefings, presentations, forms and other items ensuring accuracy and completeness
-Properly format and implement styles of legal documents
-Assist with producing print-ready documents for review by lawyers and/or consultants
-Ensure supporting materials (agendas, signage, A-V requirements) for meetings and events are prepared accurately and provided in a timely manner
-Take ownership for the success of the firm-wide administrative functions by effectively communicating with and providing back up support to all administrative staff, as needed
-Proactively contribute to office activities to ensure an efficient and cohesive team environment
-Manage communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email, mail), responding when needed; bringing action items forward to appropriate individual’s attention
Executive Asst. and Contract Estimator Assistant Doha, State of Qatar
Building Material Construction Co. W.L.L. (BMC Qatar) Nov. 2015 to April 2018
- To provide assistance in the preparation of full analytical competitive tenders and other estimates from reports, plans and specifications and bills of quantities for all types of building and landscaping works.
- To assist in the preparation of reports and advise on competitive bids prior to submission
- To maintain complete records for all work carried out.
- To carry out research for costing and estimating data and information.
- To assist in the preparation of interim valuations of works in progress, monitor contract cost performance including identification and reimbursement for variations and additional works.
- To assist in the preparation and submission of claims for additional payments, day work accounts and the like, when required, including the preparation and settlement of all sub- contract and supplier accounts and the main contract account.
- To assist in the processing of requests for quotations and orders for materials, components, plant and specialist services.
- To advise on method statements, ITP, Risk Assessment and construction programmers for all building and landscaping work.
- To assist in the preparation of financial reports on work in progress as required by divisional heads and operational managers.
- To provide a service to clients and maintain a good customer relationship as a priority.
Executive Assistant to the Country General Manager Doha, State of Qatar
Building Material Construction Co. W.L.L. (BMC Qatar) Feb. 2013 to Nov. 2015
- Handles wide-range of complex and highly confidential situations, communicates all engagements concerning the Executive Office to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitors progress across departmental assignments and ensures that responses are timely in accordance to the established company policies and guidelines.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Country General Manager,
Acting General Manager.
- Demonstrates strong leadership in order to maintain credibility, trust, and support among the senior management staff.
- Manage email responses, agendas and prepares meeting materials for Board and Shareholders level.
- HR focal point for on-boarding and exit permit requirements, office management and general administration.
Recruitment Officer cum Branch Administrator Exchange Road Ortigas City, PH
CA New Found Land Solutions, INC. Dec. 2010 to Nov. 2012
- Plans, organize, and coordinate recruitment activities; meets with individuals, departments and committees to define position, selection criteria, timelines, etc.
- Gives group presentations regarding recruitment guidelines and committee responsibilities related to selection procedures, development of interview questions/skills tests and writing exercises, and equal employment opportunity guidelines.
- Reviews recruitment paperwork for completeness and accuracy such as job announcements, interview questions, record sheets, etc. in coordination with the District Compliance Officer.
- Designs, researches costs and submission requirements for advertisements and places advertisements in local newspapers, publications, on the Internet, etc. to ensure that applicant pools are large and diverse, in coordination with the District Compliance Officer; maintains advertising budget.
- Responds to applicants’inquiries both orally and in writing.
- Reviews employment files to verify minimum qualifications for position are met.
Recruitment Assistant Exchange Road Ortigas City, PH
Arm Strong Group, Inc. June 2009 to Dec. 2010
- Providing general administrative support to the HR dept., in recruitment.
- Drafting memos, emails in response to queries, complaints and requests for assistance.
- Assisting the HR Unit in updating and redrafting existing recruitment policies.
- Performing routine clerical duties including the processing of mail, filing, photocopying, faxing data entry, scheduling of meetings related to recruitment procedures.
Document Controller cum Company Secretary Shaw Boulevard Manila, PH
Philippine Ryosan Consultancy Services Inc. October 2008 - May 2009
- Implement comprehensive document control system on project site as per company’s system.
- Ensure all project documentation is controlled in accordance with the company’s procedures for document control.
- Control and administer incoming and outgoing documents (submittals, transmittals, specifications, drawings, isometrics, correspondences etc.
- Copy and distribute drawings and documents to relevant parties on project site.
- Prepare documents for technical proposals and clarifications for tendering projects.
- Prepare necessary data reports for various project parties in timely and accurate manner.
- Follow up for priority items with relevant managers, engineers, consultants and contractors.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors to send and receive various reports, drawings, submittals and other outstanding issues.
- Implement Communication Management Plan and Change Control Systems.
- Establish centralized and efficient filing system.
- Manage daily uploading and downloading of correspondence, drawings, transmittals and other documents.
- Ensure timely transmission of approved project change orders to the concerned stakeholders as per Communication Management Plan.
Receptionist (On-Job Training) Malate Manila, PH
Diamond Hotel Philippines May 2007 to August 2007
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all time.
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunities.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager.
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management.
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks.
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
TRAINING AND SEMINARS ATTENDED
- Managing Employee Discipline Workshop
- Leading the Service Team Workshop
- Team Problem Solving Workshop
- Implementing Rules & Regulations (IRR) of RA 9679
- “Home Development Mutual Fund Law of 2009”and Fund updates
Manuel S. Enverga University Candelaria Quezon, Philippines
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management April 2008
Specializing Cruise Line
Mother Perpetual Parochial School Mauban Quezon, Philippines
Secondary Diploma April 2004
- Excellent in recognizing and resolving challenging situation with high level of confidence and professionalism.
- Excellent coaching /mentoring skills and multi-talented individual.
- Excellent in Windows & Office Tools, Employee Evaluations, Business Reviews and
SOFTWARES AND APPLICATIONS
- CYTRIX SYSTEM - ERP (MOS / STS / MATERIAL CONSUMPTION)
- HRMS - Human Resources Management System
- Document Controller Management
I attest that the information provided are true and correct.
Jana Zarene Pascual