Chicago, IL 224-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Github danielionita88 in/danielionita88 Full Stack Web Developer
Automotive technician transitioning into web development. Enthusiastic about creating visually enriched web experiences, and with a passion for problem solving and assembling puzzles. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Trucks - Frontend Backend Demo
An app that allows the user to look up for a truck or to create a post for selling one.
● View posts on a list or on a Map with markers then clicking a post redirects to a page with more information.
● Posts are handled by Ruby on Rails on backend and pictures are being uploaded on Amazon S3 Cloud.
● Access to create a user, have a user page, and share them on social media.
● Utilize Thunk middleware to manage asynchronous actions.
● Semantic Ui React for styling because of the variety that it offers. Flatnote - Frontend Backend Demo
An app that allows a user to organize and edit notes.
● Ruby on Rails as a backend because it abstracts and simplifies common repetitive tasks.
● Utilize PostgreSql as a database because of its superior parallel processing capability.
● Use React-router because it allows building a single page web-application with navigation.
● Semantic UI React for styling, reduce file size, and load time. HangPerson - Hangperson Demo
A single page app similar to the well known Hangman game-Get a random phrase with a hint.
● Utilized Ruby on Rails as a backend.
● Used Sqlite because it is simple to manage, rock-solid stability and fast features. EXPERIENCE
Logistics & Truck Driving, Freight & Auto Transport, Willowbrook, IL 09/2017 - 03/2019
● Organized the scheduling of the automobile pick-ups and drop-offs for multiple locations and routes.
● Respected DOT legal specifications, inspected vehicle quality and ensured timely deliveries.
● Managed the activity log and trip resources.
Building Engineer, M.Fishman & Co, Chicago, IL 09/2015 - 09/2017
● Worked with specific technical requirements in: plumbing, HVAC, electrical, flooring, carpentry, painting, plastering and lock replacement
● Maintained supply inventory for the building.
● Ensured completion of building inspections and work orders.
● Ensured a safe working environment and practices which reflect safety as a priority. EDUCATION
Flatiron School 10/2019 - 01/2020