I'm a detail-oriented professional with 5.5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance. I have proven knowledge of verification validation procedures, quality assurance, application testing, and database-oriented application programming. I am passionate about improving the end-user experience in all aspects of the products I work with. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
• 5+ Years of experience in Manual and Automation testing in multiple domains like Healthcare, Internet, and Life science.
• Advanced knowledge in verification validation procedures, quality assurance, application testing, and database-oriented application programming.
• Very well conversant with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Defect Life Cycle.
• Participated in requirements analysis, product specification reviews to understand the requirements and the system design.
• Expert in identifying test scenarios for testing complex systems having a large number of functionalities and interdependencies.
• Extensive experience in preparing test plans, test cases, and test case execution.
• Strong knowledge of various types of testing like Smoke Testing, Sanity Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing, and Acceptance Testing.
• Involved in writing and implementation of Test Plan per project management plan.
• Proficient in working with various test management tools like Test Manager and JIRA.
• Expert in preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure that test cases developed to comply with the requirements.
• Hands-on experience in generating test scripts using Selenium for automation testing.
• Contributed extensively towards Manual testing, Web-based testing, Web Services testing and Automation testing using Selenium.
• Extensive experience in Defect Management using JIRA.
• Good experience in API testing with Postman.
• Good exposure to various SDLC models - Agile (Scrum), Waterfall models, and V model across the span of various projects.
• Automated various test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Java, and IntelliJ using the hybrid framework.
• Strong programming knowledge in Core Java, Python, and SQL.
• Experience in working with the Selenium automation framework to perform smoke and regression testing using integration tools TestNG, Maven, and Jenkins.
• Expertise with JMeter for performance testing.
• Experience in Mobile Automation Testing using Appium Studio for (Android/IOS) applications.
• Participated in daily standup meetings and biweekly Scrum meetings.
• Good knowledge of SQL and experience in database testing, managing test database, and test data preparation using SQL queries.
• Effective communication with business analysts, developers, and global stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the system have proper testing coverage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate activities and work in a team and as an individual to meet the deliverables.
• Quick learner with a high degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change in direction. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Tools Test Manager, JIRA, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Postman. Programming Language Java, Python, SQL, PLSQL.
Testing Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing & UAT.
Domain Life Science, Internet, Health care.
Version control GIT
IDEs IntelliJ, Eclipse
Database & Tools Oracle, MySQL, Toad, Alation, SQL developer. Software Dev Model Waterfall, Agile, V model.
Project Management JIRA, ServiceNow, Tableau.
Client: LinkedIn Jun 2017 – Nov 2019
Location: Bangalore, India.
Technical Quality Assurance Specialist
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network with nearly 690+ million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Project: LinkedIn Recruiter
LinkedIn Recruiter is an encompassing platform for those that need to constantly and consistently find, connect with, and manage the right talent.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Involved in analysis of Business Requirements, Design Documents and participated in design review sessions.
• Interacted with product owners and other global stakeholders for a better understanding of product specifications.
• Prepared Test Plan document and developed Test scenarios, Test cases, Test Data, and Test reports.
• Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) document to ensure complete test coverage.
• Created automation test suits in data-driven and hybrid frameworks in Selenium.
• Performed manual and automation testing of the application under test.
• Involved in Automation Environment setup using IntelliJ, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, and TestNG.
• Developed and executed Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, and analyzed test results.
• Performed backend testing by executing SQL queries to ensure data completeness, integrity, and accuracy.
• Used TestNG annotations and tested using the TestNG XML file.
• Experience in handling error messages and alerts in automation testing with Selenium WebDriver.
• Performed Cross Browser Testing using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG with parameterization.
• Performed API testing, validating JSON formatted data, different HTTP status codes, etc.
• Integrated Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver API) with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins.
• Involved in measuring the performance of the application i.e, Performance Testing using JMeter.
• Used GitHub as a source code repository.
• Identified test automation opportunities by collaborating with the product team, and the development team.
• Experience in working with project management tool JIRA.
• Participate in Agile Scrum meetings.
• Participated in product quality reviews with global stakeholders.
• Conducted peer review, walkthrough, and code review of the developed test cases, test case execution details, results, defects, etc.
• Performed Regression testing on new builds and for every change in the requirements for the application using Selenium Web Driver to ensure the integrity of the application.
• Coordinated the UAT team during the User Acceptance Testing phase.
• Actively participated in Sprint Planning meetings, daily Scrum calls, Sprint Review meetings, prepared and reported test summary reports on a daily/weekly and release basis.
• Mentored new joiners and helped them get up to speed. Environment: Test Manager, SQL, IntelliJ IDE, Oracle DB, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, XML, GitHub, Apache JMeter.
Client: Takeda Pharmaceuticals. July 2016 – Jun 2017 Location: Bangalore, India
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company. It is the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue. Project: Revitas
Revitas is a contract management software and services facilitating contract compliance management of shipments, invoices, and payments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developed PLSQL scripts in Toad for Oracle.
• Created complex SQL statements using joins, subqueries, and correlated subqueries.
• Automated data load to the system using SQL Loader.
• Used Informatica Business Intelligence tool to setup mappings & workflows for the data warehouse.
• Monitored production issues that they are resolving efficiently and timely closing.
• Created procedures, cursor, triggers in PLSQL.
• Run DML statements to fix data ambiguity in the production database. Environment: PLSQL, SQL, Oracle DB, Informatica, Toad, Tidal. Company: Accenture
Client: Takeda May 2015- Jun 2016
Location: Bangalore, India
Software Test Engineer
Meridian is a clinical forecasting and budgeting application Roles and Responsibilities:
• Reviewed software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
• Participated in preparing test plans.
• Identified test scenarios and developed test cases for the identified scenarios.
• Prepared and executed functional and regression test cases.
• Authored UAT test cases.
• Conducted peer review and walkthroughs for the UAT.
• Reported defects during Dry Run of the application under test.
• Prepared test data for UAT testing.
• Coordinated UAT execution.
• Weekly meeting with the onshore ITQA.
• Reviewed the works done by self and the team and coordinated with the onshore teams ITQA.
• Conducted knowledge transfer and mentoring sessions for new members of the team. Environment: IBM Cognos, UAT, QTP.
Location: Bangalore, India Apr 2014 – May 2015
Software Test Engineer
Project: iRep Application
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyzed Functional Specification Documents (FSDs) and other Design Documents thoroughly to get complete knowledge of the application to be tested.
• Involved in the preparation of the test plan document.
• Created detailed test cases for system testing and UAT.
• Developed testing strategies for SIT and UAT.
• Developed functional test cases and test data.
• Conducted test manual test execution.
• Designed and developed solutions for test automation using Selenium.
• Performed Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Smoke testing of various modules of the application.
• Documented test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
• Reported test execution status providing details of the number of test cases executed, passed, failed, pending, and defects identified.
• Conducted test execution on mobile devices.
• Prepared regression test suites and tested E2E scenarios to ensure integrity after enhancements and defect fixes.
Environment: iPad, iPhone, Selenium, SQL, JIRA.
§ Master of Computer Applications (2011 -2014)
Vellore Institute Of technology
§ Bachelor of Computer Applications (2007-2010)
Bangalore University, Karnataka India
• PYTHON – HackerRank
• ORACLE 12 C – LinkedIn
• AGILE TESTING - LinkedIn