www.linkedin.com/in/jonathangflores 323-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
AJAX / AXIOS
SERVER SIDE, BACK-END
.NET Core, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
SQL Server Management Studio
GIT / TFS
Visual Studio 2019
Visual Studio Code
SQL Server 2016
POSTMAN REST Client / Insomnia
HUBLINK FULL STACK NODE DEVELOPER
March 2020 – Current CA
• Hublink is an online personal information handler where you can link to all of your website accounts and quickly update your addresses, phone numbers, emails, and payment cards without having to individually log into each site.
• Implemented Plaid to allow users to connect their ﬁnancial institutions to the platform.
• Implemented responsive web design with React to create an efﬁcient User Interface that allows users to see their ﬁnancial health analytics.
• Integrated Socket.IO to develop a real-time live Chat Support feature that allows users to connect with the site admins using Formik for client-side validation.
• Worked with Node.js and Express.Js to develop web socket connections, API Controllers, and services to execute requests after passing server-side authentication services, and JOI validation.
• Created SQL Server tables and stored procedures using T-SQL to execute queries based on input data, using clauses to execute required statements for conditions met or unmet when needed.
• Daily sprints in an agile/scrum work environment with a team of 15.
• Participated in daily stand-ups and code review to synchronize project progress and reduce functionality issues.
TENT HUT FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
November 2019 – March 2020 CA
• Tent Hut is a platform designed for hosts to accommodate military service members and veterans with short term lodging.
• Developed a Forum Content Management System with React that allows users to navigate by forum category into category topic, create threads, or read and edit within the thread dependent on permissions.
• Implemented Formik, PropTypes, and .NET validation to ensure good data is being sent or received from all tiers of the application.
• Developed middle-tier environment using C# in the .NET Core framework
• Updated existing .NET Stripe API Controllers and Services to match the software architecture required from the CTO using C#.
• Converted .NET Controllers and services to Node.js to allow end user to have additional server-side implementation.
• Created database tables and stored procedures using MSSQL. U.S ARMY INFANTRY TEAM LEADER
September 2015 - February 2019
• Team leader responsible for training, supervising, and operating with a 3 man mortar crew, in job proﬁciency team work, and mission accomplishment