CHANDRAIAH Email: email@example.com
Accountant Mobile: +974********
A disciplined, dedicated professional with a vision to achieve success based on “Professional Team-Building Approach”. My core competencies are:-
• MBA with 5.3years of experience in core accounts as well as Accounts Payable end to end process.
• Good understanding on financial management particularly in the area of Accounts.
• Quick learner with ability to adopt and work under stress in jobs demanding productivity, quality and meet strict deadlines
• Endeavour is to learn, gain knowledge & add value to the organization. SAP FI/CO SKILLS: Knowledge in the configuration of the following SAP R/3 – FICO Module Financial Accounting:
• Creation of G/L Masters, Cash Journals, House banks and Maintaining Field Status Variant and Posting Keys
• Defining Fiscal year variant, Posting periods, Tolerance groups, Document types and number ranges
• Defining Interest Calculation Types, Defining Reference interest rates, Assigning Accounts for Automatic Posting for Interest Calculations.
• Settings for foreign currency valuation (fluctuations in exchange rates)
• Creation of Customer/Vendor Accounts Groups, Number Ranges, and Customer/ Vendor Masters Creation
• Configuring Automatic Payment Program and Dunning for Vendors/Customers
• Configuring Input/output Tax and Withholding Tax Asset Management:
• Configuring Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas and Depreciation Keys
• Creation of Asset Classes, Asset Number Ranges, Account Determination, and related settings
• Managing acquisition of new asset with Asset Under Construction (AUC) and settlement of the same to final asset
• Transferring APC Values
• Maintaining Group and Low Valued Assets
• Maintain the Versions for actual and planned postings
• Creation of Cost Centres and Definition of Cost Centre Hierarchy
• Creation of Activity types and Statistical key figures and Allocation, Distribution and assessment of cost
• Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements with appropriate Cost Element Category
• Definition of Internal Orders Types, Order Masters and Settlement Profiles
• Product Costing – Estimation of product costs in integration with SD and MM modules, WORK EXPERIENCE
• Working with Ideal Source Technologies as a Accountant from JUNE 2016 to DECEMBER 2019 date.
• Working with Nikhil Refineries LTD from MARCH 2013 TO DECEMBER 2014 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
• MBA (Finance) From JNTU in the year of 2013 with 64.46%.
• B.Sc(MPC) from Kakatiya University in the year of 2010 with 70%. TECHNICAL SKILS
ERP Package : SAP R/3 – ECC6.0, ECC7.0, Tally-ERP9 Operating Systems : Windows xp, 7, 8, 10.
Packages : MS.Office
Location : Hyderabad- Telangana - India
Nature of Work : Finance -Accounts payable, Position as a Accountant Duration : JUNE 2016 TO DECEMBER 2019
Tools used : SAP, MS Office
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Validating the AP and AR invoices on daily bases.
• Processing the Employee Forex Employee Per Diems on daily bases.
• Preparing the Bank reconciliation statement on monthly bases and updating the same to the Management.
• Preparing the GL reconciliation statement on monthly bases and updating the same to Management.
• Preparing the tax computations and remitting the statutory dues (TDS GST) to respective departments on monthly bases.
• Filing ETDS returns on quarterly bases.
• Preparing the audit schedules for financial audit's.
• Preparing the IC billing on monthly bases.
• Preparing the funding instructions based on the requirements.
• Filing the MPR QPR and APR in STPI.
Date of Birth : May 20,1989
Languages Known : English, Telugu and Hindi
Nationality : Indian
Passport Status : Active
I here by declare that the details that are provided by me above are all true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge.