Celso A. Platilla
*** ******** **, ******* *****, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Sykes Asia Inc, Mandaluyong City Philippines
Workforce Supervisor, Global Resource Planning (Sept 2019 – present)
• Overall responsible for maintaining long-term and short-term volume and staffing forecast.
• Owner of account’s staffing and capacity plan file.
• Ensures that factors affecting capacity plan are properly tracked and maintained such as shrinkages, attrition & holiday factors.
• Leads and facilitates weekly internal (with Operations Directors and Managers, Training, Quality) and external (with US client) staffing and capacity plan meeting. Discusses current status and challenges on resource planning and provides recommendation that are value adding and cost efficient.
• Acts as a Subject Matter Expert to 4 Senior Workforce Analysts and 3 Junior Workforce Analysts from Manila, Cebu and Mexico City supporting about 600+ Multi-site, Multi-lingual, and multi-skilled population of agents.
• Overall in-charge on planning for staffing of customer service, sales, chat and back office agents.
• Communicates directly to the Client/Vendor Manager on any adhoc requests such as running scenarios for staffing to ensure that current events are accounted for when planning for resources. Teledirect Telecommerce, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Workforce Management Supervisor (July 2016 – August 2019)
• Reporting directly to the Senior Program Manager.
• Responsible for end to end forecasting, scheduling, capacity planning, real time management and reporting of multi-lingual, multi-channel technical support agents.
• Create slides/deck for Weekly Business Review with the client located in Singapore.
• Works with IT department on getting accesses ready when agents go live.
• Works with Payroll on Overtime tracking and reporting.
• Works with Finance on monthly preparation of Billing/Invoice report. UOB Centre of Excellence, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Senior Officer, Workforce Management (Dec 2014 – June 2016)
• Responsible for scheduling about 400+ agents on Chinese and English queues.
• Real Time management to achieve 80/20 service level agreements.
• Lead and facilitate morning WFM call with Operations Managers and WFM Team from 2 sites – CoE in Kuala Lumpur and Onshore site in Singapore.
• Schedule administration ensuring that agents requests are attended to in a timely manner.
• Took part on 2 major projects –
o Skills Development Plan – to plan and schedule agents to go for cross training. To be more efficient on handling different types of calls. Increased the call center’s preparedness for attrition. o Call Volume Reduction – To identify the frequent caller and direct them on trying other channels. Was able to offload about 10k of monthly calls. Cost reduction on lesser agents needed to be on phones. Customer Service Representative (Oct 2014 – Dec 2014)
• Answer voice calls about their credit card enquiries. Citigroup Business Process Solutions, Makati City Philippines Real Time Analyst (July 2012 – Oct 2014)
• Real Time management to achieve 90/20 service level agreement.
• Fast and efficient skill gating to ensure that there is no miss on Max Delay.
• AHT reporting and TSF reporting. Explain any misses and provide recommendations for improvement.
• Acts as SME to newbie RTA’s.
• Open up incident tickets / participates in IT bridge on any system issues while managing floor operations. Customer Service Representative (Jan 2011 – July 2012)
• Answer voice calls about their credit card enquiries.
• Sell credit card products to qualified customers. TOOLS EXPERTISE
• Avaya CMS
• Aspect eWFM
• RTA (Aspect Real Time Adherence)
• GMT Planet
• Mission Control
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
Polytechnic University of the Philippines, Sta. Mesa Manila Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurial Management