Angela Chikodi Nwamuo Emmanuel.
Licensed Registered General Nurse (RN).
Mobile No: 30771760.
As a highly competent health care provider I would bring hard work, experience and good work ethic in line with the best interest of your organization. I maintain an exceedingly functional work environment, promotes health, prevent illness and complications.
Well-equipped in the Emergency Department, I am confident that I will easily adapt to your Institution’s standards, policies and practices to provide quality nursing services. Attached within is copy of my curriculum vitae. I welcome emails and calls on how best I would fulfill the position as applied. Thanks in anticipation.
Angela Chikodi Nwamuo Emmanuel. (RN)
License No.: N22868
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
“A graduate of nursing science with Nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria with work experience in various fields of health care. Has the capacity to work under pressure, competitive in nature but advocates harmonious relationships in the workplace. I am constantly pushing and moulding myself into the best healthcare professional that I could possibly be.” Professional summary
An independent, pleasant and outgoing personality having a positive and cheerful attitude. A quick learner, eager to acquire new skills and make enthusiastic and positive contributions in her capacity. Well-organized, punctual and efficient, enjoy team work. Possesses leadership and supervisory skills to lead a team and carry out responsibilities.
Work as a team with physicians, other nurses and healthcare professionals to provide care, monitor health conditions, plan long-term care needs, administer medicine, use medical equipment and advise patients and their families on illness and continued care during and after hospital stay. STAFF NURSE
Sept, 2018 – Till Present.
DIAMOND MEDICAL / DENTAL CENTER, QATAR.
April 1, 2018 – August 2018.
E-HEALTH MEDICAL SERVICES WESTBAY, DOHA. QATAR.
● Physical examination of patients.
● Vital signs / proper documentation of patient’s day to day activity and care.
● Prepares treatment room following prescribed procedures
● Providing Pre and Post-Operative care.
● Administration of prescribed medications.
● Sterilize instruments, selecting and passing instruments for the dentist when needed.
● Prepares patient, position patient comfortably and drapes patient.
● Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, pre-op and post-op instructions.
● Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certifications, emergency drugs, oxygen supply and emergency telephone directory.
● Medical supply and instruments inventory.
● Maintains patient’s confidence by keeping information confidential.
● Contributes to team effort while rendering care.
● Administer nursing care for patients of striving dermatology conditions by offering Botox, Microdermabrasion, Laser treatments, Fillers and other standard dermatology care.
● Provide primary care for recurrent cases of established patients with Eczema, Acne and Psoriasis.
● Assists the physician in surgical procedures.
● Collects laboratory samples, reviews laboratory results appropriately and evaluates patient’s condition.
● Creates monthly skin cancer awareness.
● Educates patients regarding skin cancer preventions.
● Provides general statistical screening and patient’s charting prior to visits with the doctor.
Feb, 2015 – Aug, 2017
PROVIDENCE HOSPITAL IKOYI, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
● Admits and discharge patients.
● Collection of blood and body fluid specimens for investigations.
● Assists and help the patient for all daily activities.
● Administers medications as prescribed by the physician.
● Documentation of patient safety and health education.
● Ensure the provision of a high standard of quality service to all patients.
● Communicates and acts as a liaison between patient, family, physician, hospital and personnel.
● Monitor and record vital signs.
● Responsible for complying with the hospital code of conduct, confidentiality, patient and family rights.
● Maintains the checklist of all inventories.
● Initiated and Carried out Medical Emergency Drills and awareness campaigns.
● Pre-employment Medical Fitness Assessment.
Staff Nurse/Emergency Nurse/theatre Nurse
T-MAC SPECIALIST HOSPITAL. LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.
Sept, 2013 – Feb, 2015.
● Take over and Hand over patients, ward equipment and supplies.
● Keep the environment neat and tidy
● Maintain safety of the ward equipment
● Assist the ward-in-charge in ward management
● Supervise junior nursing personnel
● Work as respiratory therapy nurse, IVN, lactating nurse
● Educational functions
● Participate in unit in-service education programs and clinical teaching
● Orienting new nurses to the unit.
● Admit and discharge patients.
● Maintain personal hygiene and comfort
● Provide psychological support
● Follow doctors’ rounds
● Administration of medications
● Assist doctors in various medical procedures
● Monitor and record vital signs and intake and output chart
● Customer satisfaction activities and health teaching
● Help doctors in diagnosis and treatment
● Observe patient condition and take required action
● Documentation and reporting.
COLLEGE: COLLEGE OF NURSING IYI-ENU MISSION HOSPITAL, OGIDI, NIGERIA. QUALIFICATION:REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE (RN) CERTIFIED LICENSE NUMBER/YEAR OF GRADUATION: RN 153508/2013
Trainings Attended / Certification:
Supreme Council of Health, Doha, Qatar.
IMMEDIATE LIFE SUPPORT (ILS)
Hamad International Training Center, Doha, Qatar.
And other mandatory / CPD Trainings as required by QCHP. Professional Skills
- Intravenous Therapy, Nasogastric Tube Insertion, Catheterization, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, Use of Medical Equipment I.E. ECG, Suction Machine, Cardiac Monitor, AED, Pulse Oximeter, ventilator etc.
- Computer literate, Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good communication skills, proficient in English.
- People-person, team player
- Efficient in practical teaching of basic nursing skills Personal Data
Birthdate: Sept 25, 1988
Birthplace: Abia State, Nigeria
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Marital status: Married
I hereby certify that the information contained in this CV are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
ANGELA CHIKODI NWAMUO EMMANUEL.
Available on Request
All Professional Documents such as diploma, trainings, transcript of records and other supporting files are readily available upon request.