Harvard Graduate School of Design, Master of Real Estate and the Built Environment
• Relevant Courses: Harvard: Real Estate Finance and Development, Advanced Real Estate Finance, Market Analysis and Urban Economics, Real Estate Field Studies in Buenos Aires, and Real Estate Legal View; MIT: Managerial Finance, Project Delivery Methods, and Int’l. Real Estate Transactions
• Activities: – Financial Modeling Workshop and Argus Workshop at the Harvard Business School
– Director of Communications of The Real Estate Development Club Politecnico Di Milano, Bachelor of Architecture
• Activities: – Urban Regeneration Workshop: worked with the municipality of Milan to propose and design
…. a MasterkPlan for the reopening of the Navigli River, a major river covered by a highway.
.– Start-up Workshop in Saint Petersburg, Russia: prepared a business plan for a start-up, acquired
leadership skills, and had trainings and lectures from business experts. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Urbane Development, Development Associate
• Review and evaluate market-rate and affordable housing development opportunities.
• Underwrite and execute on developments in the greater New York (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx,
• Long Assisted Island, in the and investment Essex County and development NJ). process for a 14K community facility in BedStuy, NY and a mixed-used residential and community facility for a local organization in Harlem, NY:
- Conducted comprehensive market analyses, including compiling and synthesizing comparable property information, existing conditions, and the needs of the neighborhoods.
- Prepared investment proposals and financial proformas.
- Reviewed schematic designs and floor plans.
- Surveyed organizations to be potential partners for the community facility spaces.
• Supported the preparation of a rezoning proposal and analysis to determine economic development opportunities and concepts tied to a potential innovation hub in West Palm Beach, Fl. Halpern Real Estate Ventures, Acquisitions and Development Intern
• Researched and assisted in the acquisitions and development process in Opportunity Zones:
- Prepared market information and comparables for multi-family and office projects in 3 US markets.
- Helped format and put together an equity pitch book and reviewed schematic designs and floor plans for a 105,000 SF multi-family project in Mamaroneck, NY.
• Toured potential acquisition sites and competitor products in Yonkers, NY.
• Researched and prepared website marketing material about Opportunity Zone funds. HOK, Intern
• Prepared a market and trend analysis database and presentation for multi-family buildings and condominiums in Washington DC and New York City.
• Conceptualized a master plan for Buzzard Point area in DC to develop a 1.5 million SF, mixed-use project for a major local real estate company and developer.
- Incorporated existing zoning and planning requirements into the design of the buildings.
- Prepared renderings for the different buildings.
- Prepared and formatted the Master Plan's presentation booklet.
• Assisted in the development of construction documents for a 250,000 SF office building in DC developed by a major local real estate company.
Languages: English (Native), Arabic (Native), Italian (Intermediate), and French (Proficient). Software Skills: Financial Modeling in Excel, Argus, Microsoft Office, Autocad, and Adobe Creative Suite. Extracurricular: Worked on a mixed-use project with the Argentinian municipality to develop a 74-acre innovation hub with luxury housing, hotels, retail, office space, and school facilities. Miscellaneous: US citizen, lived in USA, Canada, Italy, and Lebanon. Cambridge, USA
New York, USA
June 2019 – Apr.
New York, USA
Aug. – Oct. 2016