MS in Computer Software Engineering (CSE) student with 4 years of professional experience developing large-scale Full Stack Web applications. Graduating in May 2020.
Master’s in Software Engineering May 2020
Arizona State University GPA- 3.8/4
Relevant coursework: Data Mining, Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms, Software Agility, Software Design Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication May 2013 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University GPA- 7.8/10 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Languages: C, C++, Python, Java, C#, HTML5, CSS
Frameworks and Tools: Flask, Django, React, Redux, Node Js, Java Swing, Spring, Servlets, JSP,Rest API, MATLAB, Scikit-learn, Nltk, AWS, Azure.
Databases: MySQL, Cosmo DB, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle. Fields: Full Stack Web development, Backend development, Machine Learning PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Graduate Teaching Assistant: ASU, Arizona Aug 2019 - Dec 2019
• Designed a plagiarism tool for university wide grading using React and Node Js and deployed using AWS.
• Designed Data Structure and Algorithms assignments and exam papers for 80 students.
• Taught Advanced Data Structures in Java to undergraduate students and helped them with their assignments. Software Engineer Intern, Paycor Inc, Ohio Jun 2019 - Aug 2019
• Designed a Machine Learning model using Python scikit-learn that predicts the categories for the incoming Support Tickets using multiple multiclass algorithms (Deep Support Vector Machine-SVM, Bayes Point Machine, Neural Networks) with 85% accuracy.
• Published the prediction model as a webservice in Azure cloud and integrated the application with the Microsoft TFS support ticketing system.
• Developed a C# application that carries out the data retrieval, preprocessing and cleaning using the scikit-learn for creating training data for the model.
Software Engineer 2, Tata Consultancy Services Jan 2016 - Jul 2018 Client: Ecolab Inc., Minnesota, United States
• Trained junior associates on customer specific security requirements and coordinate client audits/external audits.
• Led a team of 4 to develop healthcare applications for the client using Java Swing, servlets, multithreading, JSP and SQL.
• Designed and developed onboarding tracker for new associates using Java Spring.
• Migrated 100K users from a Java servlet-based application to new Java spring-based application within short span of time.
• Reengineered automobile application for the client by designing workflows and improving performance by ~20%. Software Engineer, Tata Consultancy Services
Client: Ecolab Inc., Minnesota, United States Nov 2013 - Jan 2016
• Developed internal tools to automate handling of critical alerts and monitored deployment of security procedures.
• Automated tasks using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) macros.
• Created a Debugging Dashboard for analyzing error logs for Ecolab healthcare apps using jQuery, HTML and CSS.
• Dashboard helped in analyzing bugs across all applications and saved manual debugging time by 50%. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Things Engraved Customizer (Spring 2020)
Designed an E-commerce website using Python Flask and React, Redux to create wood engraved personalized gifts for users and deployed it on AWS. Soon to go in production for Things Engraved LLC. Project Rover (Spring 2020)
Designed a simulation model with sensors for a Rover moving in different mazes using Unity, C# and Machine learning algorithms. The project will be utilized by the Egypt government to explore old remains in the pyramids. Quiz Designer (Spring 2019)
Designed a desktop application to help the professor to create quiz for 1000+ students using Java Servlets, Swing, JSP and MVC model. Figit (Fall 2018)
Developed a full stack web application as a GitHub Analyzer that helps graders to keep track of student committed work using React and Python Django and deployed on AWS EC2. Currently used in ASU by many Professors.