firstname.lastname@example.org 817-***-**** Grand Prairie, Texas
Data Analyst with 2+ years of experience transforming, interpreting and analyzing data in order to drive successful solutions. Proficient knowledge in SQL, programing, statistic, Machine learning, ETL and Analysis. Experienced at creating data predictive models, using different data modeling, and analyzing data mining algorithms to deliver insights. TECHNICAL PROFICIENCIES, SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Programming Library & Languages: Python (Flask, Skid Learn, Pandas, Numpy, NLTK, Tensorflow, Keras), R, C, C#, PySpark, Git
• Cloud Solutions: Microsoft Azure (Data Factory, LogicApp, Power BI, ADLS, Databricks), AWS (EC2, ECS)
• Virtualization: Kubernetes, Docker container
• Machine Learning Algorithm: Regression (Linear and Logistic), Classification (Decision Tree, GBT, SVM), Clustering (K-Mean, Hierarchical)
• Statistical Method: Hypothesis Testing, Test of Randomness, significance
• Certifications and relevant courses: Neural Network, Data Mining, Data Analysis and Modeling Techniques in Python, Machine Learning and data mining in python, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Python-Real world applications EDUCATION
• University of Texas at Arlington, M.S. Computer Science Jan 2018 – Dec 2019
• University of Tabriz, M.S. Mechanical Engineering August 2010 – May 2012
• AmirKabir University, B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering August 2006 – May 2010 PROFESSIONAL JOB EXPERIENCES
Data Analyst, 7-Eleven. Irving, Texas, USA Sep 2019 – Present
• Developed a streaming pipeline in MS Azure for user data end to end using technologies such Python, Pyspark, DataBricks.
• Developed a scheduled platform to automate and orchestrate preprocessing, cleaning and transformation tasks using MS Azure LogicApp, MS Azure Data Factory and PowerShell.
• Developed a UI/Dashboard for customer report using MS Azure PowerBI.
• Implemented machine learning algorithm (clustering) to extract user purchased history habits for a customized recommendation platform.
• Analyzed transactional log data to determine impact of loyalty programs of 7NOW app for over 3 million users.
• Implemented a predictive model for customer loyalty score using python and web service.
• Analyzed sales record of products over stores across US to extract potential sale score.
• Developed a platform to measure pick time of purchase per store using data mining algorithms. Research Assistant, UT Arlington, Arlington, Texas, USA May 2018 – Dec 2019
• Implemented a non-linear regression algorithm to predict Unmanned Aerial Vehicle robot localization using Python.
• Implemented major well-known Machine Learning Algorithms including Decision tree, Naïve bayse classifier, Gaussian mixture model, K-means, Logistic Regression, etc. on UCI dataset in Python.
• Implemented a predictive modelling for price change of a stock using the TensorFlow.
(List of projects available here: https://github.com/faezehghaderi/faeze) Software Developer, Aryan Co. Tehran, Iran March 2013 – May 2016
• Summarized reflection of development results and feedback improvements into future development.
• Developed and standardize efficient standards of practice for signal processing and coding.
• Developed Algorithms to analyze and optimize gas pipe lines characteristics.
• Excel in rapidly reviewed and debugged existing codes. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Executive manager, Woman in Tech in University of Tabriz January 2010- May 2011
• Organization: Organizing many workshops and events related to women in tech in the university.