Professional Summary :
Looking for a position where my exceptional customer service skills can be utilized and developed, motivated to continue to learn and grow as a human resources professional. Summary of Qualifications Bilingual professional human resources representative. Great communication with customers
High-energy with a positive attitude and proactive approach to responsibilities Honest, loyal, and dedicated professional
Team and detail orientated, an ability to thrive under deadlines in a fast-paced environment Creative and proactive in problem solving
• Improve data accessibility
• Bilingual Spanish
• Microsoft office, excel, word, Outlook
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Human Resources
• Data entry
• Management and organizational skills
Medical Access Assistant
11\2019 Orange CA
• Coordinated doctor appointments for IW with adjuster and applicant attorney.
• Requested authorization letter and medical record from TPA (adjusters).
• In charge of the Medical provider Network.
• Prepared and provided Doctor panels for injures.
• Updated MAA log spread sheet.
• Customer service to help any inquire from IW
South Shore Building Services, Inc.
Sr. Scheduling Coordinator /Human Resources Assist. 05 05/2003 – 7/2018 Anaheim CA
• Prepared documentation for new hires, obtained necessary documentation for Human Resource files (W4, I-9, Job Application, etc.)
• .Assisted with payroll processes.
• Assisted with recruiting and staffing to include, completed electronic postings of job openings, review applicant data and ensured status is current.
• Submitted the online employee background and drug checks.
• Prepared new employee's file
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Scheduled and performed orientations, on-boarding and updated records with new hires.
• Keep and filed confidence records and attendance records for employee.
• Generated forecasting reports for planning of upcoming business needs, make adjustments to headcount and identify company requirements to meet goals.
• Managed all aspects of successful scheduling and job completion including labor coordination, equipment scheduling, building OSHA inspections, notifications and customer satisfaction.
• Oversee crew assignments, maintain appropriate head count at all jobs, reduce overtime, and ensure accuracy of reported job hours.
• Includes daily monitoring of the status of each job.
• Managed work order process from beginning to end.
• Ensure accuracy of the scope of work date, equipment requirements, projected and actual hours, headcount, customer information and crew assignment.
• Coordinated with Accounting Department to ensure accurate billing.
• Created and updated a monthly variance/forecast report on excel.
• Coordinated a weekly meeting with sales and operation team.
• Coordinated and provided workload to subcontractors.
• Created budgets report.
• Coordinated Safety Meetings.
• Reviewed the incoming orders and assigned work to the job sites to maintain a demanding schedule.
Benefits Coordinator/Human Resources Assistant
05/1997 – 05/2003 Anaheim, CA
• Conducted open enrollment for the company’s four divisions, approximately 1,000 eligible employees.
• Ensured coverage was explained and tracked for payroll purposes.
• Enrollment of COBRA benefits, FMLA, PDL, Personal Leave, meetings with employees to review benefits/questions.
• Audited medical and dental participation, compared to payroll deductions and made appropriate adjustments as necessary.
• Maintained compliance with CA employment legislation.
• Prepared documentation for new hires, obtained necessary documentation for Human Resource files (W4, I-9, Job Application, etc, etc.)
• Coordinated Safety Meetings
• Reconciles the benefits statements prior to submitting for payment.
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
• Filed papers and documents into appropriate employee files. Education:
America Heritage Collage
Human Resources Technician February 2020
Employment Law March 2020
Cetis # 114 College
Computer Programming July 1994