GAUTHAM P email@example.com
NO. ***, TYPE- 3, BLOCK-20, GF, NIMHANS
BYRASANDRA CAMPUS, BANGALORE +91-879*******
BANGALORE – 560011
Accountant and Project Administrator
Accomplished accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change and also knowledgeable in general accounting, payroll, budgeting, and journal entry preparation. Adept at implementing innovative accounting practices and procedures to improve efficiency. Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses, SFACTS Rules, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Motivating Others, Attention to Detail.
Bachelor of Commerce, Graduated, July 2013
The National Degree College, Jayanagar Marks 68.42% Bangalore University Board Division 1
SSLC/10th STD, Graduated, May 2008
CHRIST SCHOOL STATE BOARD Marks 66.88%
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board Division 1 Bangalore, Karnataka
10+2 Graduated, March 2010
The National Degree College, Jayanagar Marks 50.02% Bangalore University Board Division 2
Accounting, Auditing (including internal audit), Taxation (Direct and Indirect), Corporate and Allied Laws, Management Services (including services in the field of Financial Management like business valuation, mergers and acquisition, portfolio managements equity research etc. Financial, Banking, Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, Foreign Trade, Stock Brokering and Investment Analyst, Economics and Information Technology. Work Experience
December 2016 - September 2019
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT & PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)- USA funded project entitled "Strengthening Surveillance for Japanese Encephalitis in India”
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NUERO SCIENCE (NIMHANS), BANGALORE,
1. My roles and responsibilities was on financial management, financial reporting, audits, Stock inventory management and facilitation of project staff travel, coordinating with field staff, project section and purchase section at NIMHANS.
2. In addition to this for compliance with Audit (internal Audit, Stock Audit, Statutory audit & Tax audit) Compliances with Direct tax & Indirect tax, book keeping of all financial transactions, TDS filling & Income tax filling, Inventory & Cost control management. Analysis of position of the organizations and making financial as well as strategic planning.
3. Maintaining accounts for Individual, Retail, Service Sector & Manufacturing Units. Accounts for Payables & Receivables. Preparation of Budget Reports. Preparation of financial reports i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, Receipts & Payments Account, Cash & Fund flow Statements. 4. Extensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) guidelines Detail-orientated when it,comes to daily, monthly and annual report preparations. 5. Adept at establishing and maintaining good interpersonal relationships and also able to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy.
• Prepared and processed international expense reports.
• Prepared required compliance reviews and documented any non-compliance issues.
• Tracked daily gains and losses in foreign exchanges and documented trends.
• Recorded all international transactions and prepared related summaries and reports.
• Assisted with the preparation of detailed reporting packages from December 2016 to September 2019 CMA Accounting Services — Atlanta, USA
• Responded to the client inquiries, both in-person and over the phone.
• Prepared and reviewed client analysis reports and audits, as requested.
• Worked in two different countries on various accounting-related assignments.
• Periodically updated and maintained Access database. Internship
November 2013 - October 2016
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FIRM
L ANBALAGAN AND CO.
My responsibilities during my 2 years & 10 months of working knowledge of accounts as per GAAP
(Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and bind with the rules of International Auditing Standards as well as ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) and IFRS (International Financial Report Standards). I have done Internal Audit and Statutory Audit as well as tax audit with various Companies
& Bank Audit's during my working period where we are bound to arrive true and fair opinion of the financial reports of the company. I have been invoked in the field Accounting, Auditing (including internal audit), Taxation (Direct and Indirect), Corporate and Allied Laws, Management Services
(including services in the field of Financial Management like business valuation, mergers and acquisition, portfolio managements equity research etc. Information Technology. Training and Certifications
• ARTICLE INITIATION TRAINING, GURU & JANA, 2014
• GENERAL MANAGEMENT AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS - I (GMCS), INSTITUE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF INDIA (ICAI), 2014
• OREINTATION PROGRAMME, INSTITUE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF INDIA (ICAI), 2013
• ADVANCE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TRAINING (IIT), INSTITUE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF INDIA (ICAI), 2013
• Adaptable (work in changing environment)
• Quick Learner
• Able to Build Relationships
• Loyal and Discreet (maintain confidentiality)
• Able to Operate Under Pressure
• Microsoft office
• Spread Sheet
• Power point
• Microsoft access
• Quick book
• Web and social skills
Extra Curricular Activities
• Environmental Club
• Fair Trade Club
• Clean Tech Competition
• Hospital volunteering
• Church volunteering
• Father’s Name: Mr. PARTHIBAN. K
• Applicant Name: Mr. GAUTHAM. P
• Birthday: May 29, 1992
• Gender: Male
• Marital Status: Unmarried
• Nationality: India
NO. 116, TYPE- 3, BLOCK-20, GF, NIMHANS QUARTERS,
BYRASANDRA CAMPUS, BANGALORE
BANGALORE - 560011
I, GAUTHAM P, hereby declare that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.