Industrial engineer with over three years of relevant work experience having proclivity towards improving Supply chain, Production Systems, Operations and Logistics seeking full time employment from May 2020. Education
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, US K J Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai, IN Master of Science: Industrial Engineering Bachelor of Engineering: Mechanical GPA: 3.67/4 Graduated: May 2020 GPA: 3.72/4 Graduated: May 2017 Technical Skills
• Languages, Data Analysis, Coding: JMP, R, Python, Alteryx, Smartsheet, SAP, TMS, Cubemaster, Minitab, Power BI
• Data Application: Tableau, SQL, VBA and macros, AutoCAD, ANSYS, SolidWorks, Mathematica, ORACLE Professional Experience
Supply Chain Intern, Katerra, Scottsdale, Arizona, US May’19 to Apr’20 Vertical Integration and automation
• Automated various existing reports, tools and KPI’s using VBA, Macros and advanced excel functions decreasing function time by 70% with 100% accuracy.
• Prepared dashboard on Tableau by pulling data using SQL queries and SAP for performance visualization and demand satisfaction to take strategic decisions for improving efficiency and sustainability.
• Optimized transportation routes and shipping methods using AMPL and Cubemaster to fulfill 800 loads with a record saving of $54,000 within first month of its execution.
• Successfully implemented Transportation Management System helping in increasing bids per project by 80% plummeting 3PL cost.
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Arizona State University, Arizona, US Jan’19 to May’19 Data Analytics and Visualization
• Automated the correction of online assignments using Python and developed a master metrics.
• Implemented an online review system for students to analyze their performance based on difficulty of the questions and provide them with an insightful report on class performance and statistics for every question. Production Engineer, Jaywanti Industries Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India Jul’17 to Apr’18 Continuous Improvement, Six-Sigma
• Spearheaded a project by improving production rate and efficiency using 5s, Kaizen and assembly line balancing decreasing the lead time to achieve manufacturing goals.
• Integrated and optimized Purchase Orders and test reports with a model creation for forecasting.
• Successfully headed the project of manufacturing Control Panels for the opportunity of gaining vendor certificate from Siemens India for a two-year deal. Academic Projects
Planning and Scheduling of Production Systems, Arizona State University Jan’19 to May’19
• Mean Value analysis, Grouping, Queuing, Routing and efficiency was carried out by the MVA analysis tool to design the production line for the new facility.
• Objective of maximizing production rates, minimizing setup times and reducing the flow of parts between groups was achieved along with a plan of installing an automated warehousing generating a revenue of $63 Million. Deterministic OR model to optimize decision making (DELL), Arizona State University Aug’19 to Dec’19
• Implemented AMPL model to decide optimal locations for having a production facility and warehouse keeping in mind the constraints provided by higher authorities to maximize profits while satisfying demand wanting to expand its reach in Europe.
• Sensitivity analysis was carried on AMPL using CPLEX to have a range for varying demands. Data Mining Modelling (Optimize Diabetic Healthcare), Arizona State University Aug’19 to Dec’19
• Used Random Forest Classifier to a given imbalance dataset to build a model using Python and predicted the value of the response variable by various techniques such as Decision trees, Bayesian Networks, Neural Network, Association and Cluster analysis.
• Technologies: Python, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, Pandas